or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 130

post #1936 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

This ^, my main problem with 3sixteens -  they have no space in the ass.

Thats why i love my RT's. (Do still own 3 pairs of 3Six's, just wear them less now)

CT fits have more room in the seat
post #1937 of 2122
Just picked up my first pair of 3sixteens...ST100x...ugh the break in period for raw always hurts.
post #1938 of 2122

Finally bought a pair of 3Sixteen 220x's for the upcoming F/W season. (iphone quality)

 

 

 

 

 

post #1939 of 2122
Thread Starter 
3sixteen Indigo-Dyed 3/4 Sleeve Shirt & Jean Restocks

We've received a mid-season 3/4 sleeve shirts from 3sixteen made of an indigo-dyed cotton fabric with a triangle discharge print. The shirt is cut and sewn in the US and comes with hidden button-down collars, chainstitch run-off, and coconut shell buttons.

Along with this new shirt we've received a full restock of over 25 different models of jeans from 3sixteen and 3sixteen+, availalble now at all four of our stores and in our online store.

Shop 3sixteen Online

316_NAVY_01-682x1022.jpg
316_NAVY_03-966x643.jpg
316_NAVY_05-1022x682.jpg
316_NAVY_06-1022x682.jpg
post #1940 of 2122
We've just received a restock of core styles & lightweight for those looking for a pair.

SL & ST in indigo and shadow selvedge, some SL-220x and some of the lightweights.

also I wanted to share some blown to smithereens double blacks with you guys; these were from the decade collection, bought by a local bartender who seems to moonlight as a crime fighter or something - not sure how else he'd do this much damage to these jeans.


They're wearable again after some fixing up, of course


still can't believe these used to be black.
post #1941 of 2122
Anyone have the green and brown Woodland Pendleton overshirt in medium they wanna sell or trade for a large?
post #1942 of 2122

Does anyone know if 3sixteen plans to restock the Olive waxed stadium jacket this season? That color looks awesome and possibly the best out of the options.

post #1943 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post

Does anyone know if 3sixteen plans to restock the Olive waxed stadium jacket this season? That color looks awesome and possibly the best out of the options.

Pretty sure they released it in navy, tan and gray this season, which is 1 more than last, so I doubt it's getting restocked.
post #1944 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post

Does anyone know if 3sixteen plans to restock the Olive waxed stadium jacket this season? That color looks awesome and possibly the best out of the options.

Blue Owl might be able to get some olive ones.
post #1945 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post
 

Does anyone know if 3sixteen plans to restock the Olive waxed stadium jacket this season? That color looks awesome and possibly the best out of the options.


If, by any chance, you're looking for a medium..

 

https://www.gr@iled.com/listings/254384-3sixteen-stadium-jacket-olive

post #1946 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelm93 View Post
 


If, by any chance, you're looking for a medium..

 

https://www.gr@iled.com/listings/254384-3sixteen-stadium-jacket-olive


How do these run? I'm approximately 39" in the chest, 32.5" in the waist, 5'9" and 160 pounds with an athlete's build. I assume the medium would work better than the small, but I bet the sleeves will be way too long. That's the problem I often run into given my "smedium" typical sizing.

post #1947 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post


How do these run? I'm approximately 39" in the chest, 32.5" in the waist, 5'9" and 160 pounds with an athlete's build. I assume the medium would work better than the small, but I bet the sleeves will be way too long. That's the problem I often run into given my "smedium" typical sizing.

buy the same size as your 3Sixteen shirts, if you arent familiar with sizing they run small. This would probably fit you. I wouldnt pay over $200 though for a used one on grailed though.
post #1948 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhat62 View Post


buy the same size as your 3Sixteen shirts, if you arent familiar with sizing they run small. This would probably fit you. I wouldnt pay over $200 though for a used one on grailed though.


That's what I was thinking (re sizing and that used price). Thanks!

post #1949 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post


That's what I was thinking (re sizing and that used price). Thanks!

i have the Olive piece myself, I had the black, navy and tan, which I eventually let go and I only kept the olive. that is better color of them all and thats why I know how much used ones go for.
post #1950 of 2122
If anyone's interested in the green/brown collab Pendleton with Woodlands let me know. Size large worn for about 2 hours with a long sleeve underneath. Will put in classifieds tomorrow.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...