or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 121

post #1801 of 1812

ok, thanks, that sounds great, TTS then

post #1802 of 1812

are any of this models in production?

 

http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/15432401-fall-winter-2014-lookbook

post #1803 of 1812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beane View Post

are any of this models in production?

http://www.3sixteen.com/blogs/news/15432401-fall-winter-2014-lookbook

Both flannel shirts and the gray t-shirt are available now, the rest of the items will start coming later in November and December.
post #1804 of 1812
I am thinking of getting a pair of st-140x and have a sizing question. trying to figure out stretching and debating between 32 and 33. I would like the waist to end up at 34.5-35. any advice? will a 32 stretch enough or should I just go with 33?

for comparison purposes, I have a pair of momotaro 705BIG in size 32 (waist measures 34) which are slightly too small (i can button them but they are uncomfortable) and a pair of raleigh denim originals in 32 (waist measures 35) which fits well, maybe slightly too big.
post #1805 of 1812
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfclark View Post

I am thinking of getting a pair of st-140x and have a sizing question. trying to figure out stretching and debating between 32 and 33. I would like the waist to end up at 34.5-35. any advice? will a 32 stretch enough or should I just go with 33?

for comparison purposes, I have a pair of momotaro 705BIG in size 32 (waist measures 34) which are slightly too small (i can button them but they are uncomfortable) and a pair of raleigh denim originals in 32 (waist measures 35) which fits well, maybe slightly too big.

I'd recommend taking the size 33's. We found that this batch of heavyweights sewed down a little small, so a 33 is a true 33 to 33.25" in the waist as opposed to our usual vanity sizing of 1" from tagged size. That being said, this denim stretches more than our flagship 14.5oz so you'll get a good 1.5" of stretch over the first month of wear - so while they'll be snug at first, you can get the tagged 33 to a 34.5" no problem. Hope this helps!
post #1806 of 1812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajchen View Post

Jordan C.'s 21BSP's at the 2 year mark with 5 washes:


Wow, amazing fades!

I hope my 3 pairs of 3sixteens will do as well as that!!!
post #1807 of 1812
I wear size 30 in Lee 101z (23oz) and Lee 101 rider, which size should i get in sl-130x? Any help would be much appreciated.
post #1808 of 1812
Measure the waist of your jeans and then look at the measurements online and pick the closest match
post #1809 of 1812
Anybody know where I can order a 3 sixteen shadow selvedge jacket in a extra large?, Snake oil Provisions sold out in my size.
post #1810 of 1812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

Anybody know where I can order a 3 sixteen shadow selvedge jacket in a extra large?, Snake oil Provisions sold out in my size.

We have them available now at SELA if you'd like to place a phone order: 323-933-9000
(shipping is still free to you)
post #1811 of 1812
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Measure the waist of your jeans and then look at the measurements online and pick the closest match

Thanks!

 

In the end I went to Meadow (store in Sweden) and got excellent help.. size 31, they fit perfect! Also came home with a matching Tanner Goods belt.. ;)

 

I'll post some pics later on. :)

post #1812 of 1812
Thread Starter 
3sixteen Shadow Selvedge Type III Jackets & Indigo Yarn Dyed T-Shirts

We've got two new 3sixteen releases, both of which have been high on many people's wishlists for quite some time.

First up is a modified Type III jacket made of 3sixteen's famed Shadow Selvedge denim. This jacket is made of a selvedge Japanese denim, custom designed and woven for 3sixteen, and cut and sewn in the USA. They've lengthened the body a bit and added hand pockets to the front of the jacket.

Next up we have indigo yarn-dyed pocket t-shirts. These have a deep indigo shade to them and will fade and lighten with regular wear and washings. The t-shirts come in a pack of two and have no branding on the outside of the tee.

Along with these new items we've received a full restock of all 3sixteen and 3sixteen+ jeans including the 30BSP, 32BSP, all women's jeans, and all Shadow Selvedge denim jeans.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_SS_03-737x1106.jpg
316_SS_05-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_09-1155x769.jpg
316_SS_08-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_07-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_04-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_10-1025x682.jpg
316_SS_11-1025x682.jpg

316_TEE_01-813x1222.jpg
316_TEE_05-1025x682.jpg
316_TEE_02-1025x682.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...