or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 112

post #1666 of 1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstephen70 View Post

Well, my 120x and heavyweight 130x, both ST, arrived today. The 130's measured 17 1/2" while the 120's measured 17. Oh no, I thought. But in trying them on, they're absolutely perfect. Tight, but not uncomfortable. Great weight to the denim. No pulling in the top block.

Thanks 3sixteen. You've made me very happy.

Great!

Are you going to post fit pics?smile.gif
post #1667 of 1799
I will as soon as my GF takes the pictures. I've tried to do it myself but other than the top box I can't get any decent shots. Needless to say, they fit like a glove. I love them. I was originally planning on keeping one pair and returning the other, but they are so different and each denim has it's own individual characteristics, that I can't part with either of them. Pics forthcoming.
post #1668 of 1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstephen70 View Post

I will as soon as my GF takes the pictures. I've tried to do it myself but other than the top box I can't get any decent shots. Needless to say, they fit like a glove. I love them. I was originally planning on keeping one pair and returning the other, but they are so different and each denim has it's own individual characteristics, that I can't part with either of them. Pics forthcoming.

Looking forward to them!smile.gif
post #1669 of 1799

Hello, I just received a pair of SL-130, great jeans and superb denim. Since I have loose weight recently, the fit right now is perfect, but these jeans are going to look big if they start to strecth with wear. I read that this model don´t strecth, is this true? if they do, is there any way I can shrink them a little bit?, I did not soak them yet.

 

 

Cheers

post #1670 of 1799
Bonney, I hate to be the one to tell you but I hope you haven't removed the tags. They should fit tight when you first try them on. Mine were and have stretched perfectly.
post #1671 of 1799

Well, I still have the tags but I got them hemmed, Is there a way to shrink them a bit?

post #1672 of 1799
Hot soak may shrink them but I would have done that before you had them hemmed.
post #1673 of 1799

FWIW I have three pairs of 3Sixteens and none of them stretched much. And if they do, it's not difficult to have the waist/seat taken in. 

post #1674 of 1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstephen70 View Post

Hot soak may shrink them but I would have done that before you had them hemmed.

It´s not really bad , so I guess a little shrink could fix the situation. I will try the hot soak, let me ask you some questions first

 

 

Why the hemming could be a problem?

is the hoak soak going to affect the fading properties?

How hot should be and for how long?

 

cheers

post #1675 of 1799

And... I am looking to specs charts and the waist of my pair is like an inch bigger than the charts, so I guess is not my fault.

post #1676 of 1799
Google hot soak. That's how I learned.
post #1677 of 1799

I can´t find anything for hot soak in sanforized jeans

post #1678 of 1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonney View Post

Hello, I just received a pair of SL-130, great jeans and superb denim. Since I have loose weight recently, the fit right now is perfect, but these jeans are going to look big if they start to strecth with wear. I read that this model don´t strecth, is this true? if they do, is there any way I can shrink them a little bit?, I did not soak them yet.


Cheers

my experience is that the denim will stretch only where there is pressure on it. So if you have a fit now that is slightly loose, i don't foresee them stretching all that much. Enjoy your superb new jeans!
post #1679 of 1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

my experience is that the denim will stretch only where there is pressure on it. So if you have a fit now that is slightly loose, i don't foresee them stretching all that much. Enjoy your superb new jeans!

Exactly. They won't stretch unless pressured. Enjoy them!
post #1680 of 1799

That´s great to know, thanks, these jeans are superb, that´s for sure

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...