or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 98

post #1456 of 1740
According to their FB page, they are pretty much sold out, and unless you are a small size or big size, you're S.O.L.

Not wasting my time going down there tomorrow.
post #1457 of 1740

Any duffle coat or field jacket in small at the sample sale?

post #1458 of 1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by theh00d View Post

Any duffle coat or field jacket in small at the sample sale?

We didn't have any of either style available at the sample sale. I'll keep an eye out for you and PM you if I ever come across one of those in size Small.
post #1459 of 1740

Managed to snag an ST-120x and a 120BSP in my sizes. Did not expect so many people to show up for sure...

post #1460 of 1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL77 View Post


We didn't have any of either style available at the sample sale. I'll keep an eye out for you and PM you if I ever come across one of those in size Small.

Yes, thank you! And, hopefully so I can complete my small 3sixteen outerwear collection

 

Btw correction: looking for the duffle coat in black or charcoal instead of camel

 

Thanks again!

post #1461 of 1740
Recently washed my SL-120X’s, used Woolite dark, there was no bleach or any residue in the washing machine, and my jeans came out with small white spots, and streaks. Not all over, or really noticeable from a distance, but looking at them closely you can clearly see it.

Anyone experience early white fading form their SL-120X’s? Really bummed about this, I contacted 3Sixteen, but have not heard back yet.
post #1462 of 1740
So what was the average price of those jeans at the LA sale?
post #1463 of 1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEX View Post

So what was the average price of those jeans at the LA sale?

they said all jeans were $100 i believe.
post #1464 of 1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Recently washed my SL-120X’s, used Woolite dark, there was no bleach or any residue in the washing machine, and my jeans came out with small white spots, and streaks. Not all over, or really noticeable from a distance, but looking at them closely you can clearly see it.

Anyone experience early white fading form their SL-120X’s? Really bummed about this, I contacted 3Sixteen, but have not heard back yet.

 

post a pic if you don't mind.  i'm considering giving my shadows their first wash soon but now i may hold off a little longer...

post #1465 of 1740
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Recently washed my SL-120X’s, used Woolite dark, there was no bleach or any residue in the washing machine, and my jeans came out with small white spots, and streaks. Not all over, or really noticeable from a distance, but looking at them closely you can clearly see it.

Anyone experience early white fading form their SL-120X’s? Really bummed about this, I contacted 3Sixteen, but have not heard back yet.
yeah post a pic. It sounds you might just be describing normal fading and vertical fading in jeans. It's also going to be more pronounced in these jeans bc the weft is black so there is a more distinct contrast
post #1466 of 1740
Here are the pics, these are not normal fades. Basically white streaks, and there was no bleach or white/lite colors in the washer.


post #1467 of 1740

Did you wash your jeans inside out?  Those sorts of weird fades used to show up on my jeans when I'd forget to turn em inside out.

post #1468 of 1740
I did not.

So I am I fucked? Damn, I hope not.
post #1469 of 1740
CORRECTION

These are the SL-220X's, double blacks. That is why I am even more surprised with these random white fades.
post #1470 of 1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

CORRECTION

These are the SL-220X's, double blacks. That is why I am even more surprised with these random white fades.

also, what temperature water did you wash them in? i have seen this with black pants when it's washed in the machine, not inside, on a more aggressive cycle in warm/hot water. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...