or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 82

post #1216 of 1734

Do any bigger guys have experience with the SL - 100X

 

I wear a 36 naturally, and looking at buying the 34s. Just wondering if anybody else can relate and share their thoughts and experience

post #1217 of 1734
What fit of 3sixteens fit similar to N&F WG's? I went tts on the WG's cause I got monster thighs.
post #1218 of 1734

go to selfedge's website and compare measurements to yours

post #1219 of 1734

Hey I am probably gonna get a pair of ST-100x in 28, and I was wondering if i get the inseam hemmed from 37 to 30/31 would it look weird?

post #1220 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Do any bigger guys have experience with the SL - 100X

I wear a 36 naturally, and looking at buying the 34s. Just wondering if anybody else can relate and share their thoughts and experience

I wear a 32, so I am not bigger, but if you normally are a 36, get the 36. These do not stretch like APC NS.
post #1221 of 1734

Thanks!


I really thought they'd stretch a bit!

post #1222 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader View Post

I am also a size 36 true waist with a measuring tape. 

 

I have worn Size 36 SL-100X 5 times now, for about 5 hours each time with 1 hour driving in a car.


It fits great in the thighs and below.  But the waist has stretched out that it won't stay up on my waist without a tightly-cinched belt.

 

DId I size too big?  Or can I take in the waist at a tailor?  I noticed the two back-most belt loops are at an angle.  Taking the waist in would straighten them out....colgate.gif

 

So you may recommend sizing down to the 34?

post #1223 of 1734
I am a big big guy by SF standards. I'm 6'4" 235 with a 39-40" waist. The one time I asked about the fit on bigger jeans I got told to lose weight, haha.

In any case, I tried the size 38 SL100s and they were sloppy loose on me. Sized down to the 36 and they were pretty damned tight, soaked them and stretched them out to be comfortable and have a nice slim straight fit.
post #1224 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmstephenson View Post

I am a big big guy by SF standards. I'm 6'4" 235 with a 39-40" waist. The one time I asked about the fit on bigger jeans I got told to lose weight, haha.
In any case, I tried the size 38 SL100s and they were sloppy loose on me. Sized down to the 36 and they were pretty damned tight, soaked them and stretched them out to be comfortable and have a nice slim straight fit.

 

I hate it when people say that shit. Just be you man. Glad you found something that works

post #1225 of 1734

Finally got my SL-100x's! I love them! Size 34, and I typically wear a 36. 

post #1226 of 1734

Interested in seeing fit pics and a complete description of how they fit. (It's near impossible to gauge size based on measurements provided by retailers as they are usually completely off.)

post #1227 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal42 View Post

Interested in seeing fit pics and a complete description of how they fit. (It's near impossible to gauge size based on measurements provided by retailers as they are usually completely off.)

I might tak fit pics for you (although I'm very shy so we'll see!). I had a pair of APCs and N&F - I sold them - and I bought some Nudies Hank Rey and Average Joe and the ST-100x (by mistake - wrong item delivered), which were all returned. So I took measurements of all them and purchased the SL-100x according to BlueOwls measurements. I was looking for a rises > 11" and a waist around 35-35.5". The 34" SL fit snug on the waist, so with slight stretch should be perfect. The thigh and leg are comfortable yet not baggy or tight. I really like them!

The Hank Rey has a great fit - I just wasn't sold on the stitching since they were going to be my only pair.
post #1228 of 1734

I like the Hank Rey, as well. Though the taper from the knee down seemed a bit excessive.

post #1229 of 1734

I was in a room with some large mirrors this morning (I swear this wasn't on purpose), so I took some pics. They are crappy and so is the lighting, but maybe that suits me hahaha. 

 

For some reason the first photo is flipped. That was the worse photo anyway. I will also report back on any stretch worth mentioning.

 

 

 

 

post #1230 of 1734

Does anybody have any fade pics of the 211 overdyed series?

 

I was thinking about getting some ST-100x, but the 211's are super cheap on 3sixteens website, I might have to go in that direction.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...