or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Definitive MANBAG Thread: Post Feedback/Brands Here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Definitive MANBAG Thread: Post Feedback/Brands Here. - Page 157

post #2341 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Lol, was my post really that shitty?

I wish there was a hug smiley. smile.gif
post #2342 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post

One must have iron balls to take an ivory togo (or maybe epsom?) birkin and draw all over it.

My guess is it's a fake Birkin coz this guy posted pics of 3 different graffitied Birkins. Maybe it will be more valuable than an original price of a Birkin coz this guy is a wll known artist
post #2343 of 2741
The only illustration I'd have on my Birkin would be my own face foo.gif
post #2344 of 2741

hoping to get some suggestions. i'm looking for a messenger bag thats 12-13" in length that has some sort of closing mechanism - be it a clasp or those magnetic latch things. either leather or canvas under $300.. any ideas? i've been looking around a bunch of places online and a lot of the sites suggested in this thread but haven't been able to find anything. really not gonna be carrying too much, just my tablet, and a few papers and maybe an umbrella.TIA!

post #2345 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post

hoping to get some suggestions. i'm looking for a messenger bag thats 12-13" in length that has some sort of closing mechanism - be it a clasp or those magnetic latch things. either leather or canvas under $300.. any ideas? i've been looking around a bunch of places online and a lot of the sites suggested in this thread but haven't been able to find anything. really not gonna be carrying too much, just my tablet, and a few papers and maybe an umbrella.TIA!

does this fit your bill? on gilt right now for about 50%.

http://kranedesign.com/shop/hovan/
post #2346 of 2741

thanks for the link. i wish they listed measurements but from the model pictures it looks like its gonna be bigger than what i'm looking for. thanks for the heads up though

post #2347 of 2741

For anyone who watches Breaking Bad - what kind of bag was Mike's Go Bag? Looked like Bally with the stripe down the center, but I'm not sure. Will post a screenshot when I can find one.

post #2348 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiral View Post

For anyone who watches Breaking Bad - what kind of bag was Mike's Go Bag? Looked like Bally with the stripe down the center, but I'm not sure. Will post a screenshot when I can find one.

Here are some Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #2349 of 2741

^^ like.

post #2350 of 2741
Not sure if anyone is interested in the new Filson/Levi's duffle but FYI it's available on both the Filson and Levi's sites but the latter has it significantly cheaper (and now there is a code on the site to get further discount as well). I assume they are the same bag - they look the same! I am wondering if it's a pricing or listing error.
post #2351 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsf View Post

Not sure if anyone is interested in the new Filson/Levi's duffle but FYI it's available on both the Filson and Levi's sites but the latter has it significantly cheaper (and now there is a code on the site to get further discount as well). I assume they are the same bag - they look the same! I am wondering if it's a pricing or listing error.

 

Nice find.  Looks the same, but color is listed as "rifle green".

 

An extra 4% off with eBates or better yet 5% through ShopDiscover with your Discover card.

post #2352 of 2741
Looks like LV custom.. I could be wrong though. Reminds me of the luggage a bit from Darjeeling Limited.
post #2353 of 2741
Any recommendations for a Filson-like bag, but with natural, undyed leather trim? I'd prefer the fabric be tan or grey, waxed canvas a plus.
Edited by .Impulsv - 9/3/12 at 6:23pm
post #2354 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post

Looks like LV custom.. I could be wrong though. Reminds me of the luggage a bit from Darjeeling Limited.

Don't think it's a LV, the zipper "handle" is wrong, it looks nice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Impulsv View Post

Any recommendations for a Filson-like bag, but with natural, undyed leather trim? I'd prefer the fabric be tan or grey, waxed canvas a plus.

Try Filson Italy/japan.
post #2355 of 2741
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Impulsv View Post

Any recommendations for a Filson-like bag, but with natural, undyed leather trim? I'd prefer the fabric be tan or grey, waxed canvas a plus.

The Levi's/Filson duffle I mentioned earlier has natural leather handles and strap (and I think) with waxed fabric. It's not tan or gray though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Definitive MANBAG Thread: Post Feedback/Brands Here.