or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014 - Page 52

post #766 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
That being said, a croc Hermes HAC would trump them all. I see lots of Croc hermes every time I'm in tokyo and it is always a drool-inducing experience.

I like that the HAC is less common (and slightly more masculine), but I personally wouldn't have enough stuff to fill up a 40cm HAC. A giant croc Birkin, on the other hand:

http://decadesinc.blogspot.com/2010/...t-in-best.html
post #767 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post
http://www.myleatherbag.co.uk/fossil...top-bag-1.html

i rather like this..hardly high fashion but cheap and practical. opinions please?

At that price, I'd hold out for full-leather. Fossil is a safe choice but is rarely very polished-looking.
post #768 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowchow View Post
btw, can anybody post their pics of tusting? i have read in this thread that they are really well made.
any detailed review?

thx in advance!

I have a Tusting bag (the Clipper, in full-grain leather) that I bought 15-plus years ago. It has weathered really nicely. I don't have any pictures handy (I actually doubt I have any pictures of it at all) but it's a great, solid bag that gets lots of compliments.
post #769 of 2807
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post
At that price, I'd hold out for full-leather. Fossil is a safe choice but is rarely very polished-looking.

Exactly my thoughts. This seems to happen a lot; we have the same tastes!
post #770 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post
http://www.myleatherbag.co.uk/fossil...top-bag-1.html

i rather like this..hardly high fashion but cheap and practical. opinions please?

I just got a similar barbour bag thats less than half the price and probably a lot better quality. It's this one:

http://www.countryattire.com/product...ive-b9000.html

Very impressed with country attire, free shipping all the way to canada and no customs duties. I should throw up some pictures because the bag is a total steal for 90 CAD total.
post #771 of 2807
Can anyone ID this backpack:


Any recommendations on similar bags? I'm looking for a new backpack. I'd really like temple of jawnz's daypack but the colors I'd be interested in are sold out.
post #772 of 2807
Not quite my thing, but admittedly very functional and well made...

Hardgraft 2Unfold Laptop/iPad/working bag

http://shop.hardgraft.com/

( Yes. That's one and the same bag. )

















post #773 of 2807
post #774 of 2807
Anyone have an opinion of Taddei Harmarnee? Picked up one of their messengerbags recently and received a lot of positive feedback. No picks of my bag currently but kinda like this one... http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...m10020342.aspx (noted its listed under women but def a manbag )
post #775 of 2807
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmefly View Post
Anyone have an opinion of Taddei Harmarnee? Picked up one of their messengerbags recently and received a lot of positive feedback. No picks of my bag currently but kinda like this one... http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...m10020342.aspx (noted its listed under women but def a manbag )
I've never seen one in person, but I've liked the styling of the 4-5 bags I've seen online. Prices are very high, though, so since I've never seen one in person, I've never really put them on my radar for a purchase. If you could take some pics or give us a review on the details/hardware, etc. that would be great.
post #776 of 2807
Just wanna drop this link in here http://www.flotoimports.com/ great quality bags and relatively cheap prices, if the name brand on some of these bags was Hermes they'd be $1000+
post #777 of 2807
lot of garbage being thrown up here, fossil is overpriced trash and that Hardgraft 2Unfold Laptop/iPad/working bag is just terrible the barbour is ok but they have much better ones
post #778 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by villain View Post
Just wanna drop this link in here

http://www.flotoimports.com/

great quality bags and relatively cheap prices, if the name brand on some of these bags was Hermes they'd be $1000+

+1

I own the Venezia Duffle in both calf leather ( already the second one, since the first one got stolen in a sports hall ) and linen canvas and still can't believe how great the price-performance ratio is. When it comes to Floto, you really only pay what you get - at no extra charge for a big name...

post #779 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
+1

I own the Venezia Duffle in both calf leather ( already the second one, since the first one got stolen in a sports hall ) and linen canvas and still can't believe how great the price-performance ratio is. When it comes to Floto, you really only pay what you get - at no extra charge for a big name...


yup, I didn't even think it would look this good but when my Trastevere Duffle arrived I was pleasantly surprised
post #780 of 2807
Quote:
Originally Posted by villain View Post
yup, I didn't even think it would look this good but when my Trastevere Duffle arrived I was pleasantly surprised

I spy with my little eye... ( something that is brown )

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/923/img3457hi.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post
that Hardgraft 2Unfold Laptop/iPad/working bag is just terrible


The bag is, as I said before, not my style. Nonetheless, I stick to the opinion that it's extremely functional, well made and worth consideration for someone who's looking for an "allrounder" and has a rather sporty style of clothing. Conclusion: Not everything I wouldn't wear myself is necessarily terrible...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014