Great, glad to help. I've been drooling over some of their belts and wallets for a while now. Unfortunately the one's I really like didn't go on sale... Took quite a bit of self control to not pull the trigger on one anyways. Be sure to post some pics when they arrive.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Gucci vs Prada suit ? Last post on 8/31/12 at 5:37am in Classic Menswear
- Tuxedo, Made to Order or RTW? Last post on 7/19/12 at 5:53am in Classic Menswear
- Esquire Spring 2011 Big Black Book Last post on 6/21/11 at 7:12pm in Classic Menswear
- DROPS: Prada, Costume National, Gucci, Jil Sander, etc Last post on 4/7/11 at 1:10pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014 - Page 168post #2506 of 28068/6/13 at 10:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2507 of 28068/7/13 at 10:29pmpost #2508 of 28068/11/13 at 8:19am
Hi everyone I'm looking for a bag for college. I need a bag that can hold a 15 inch laptop, a textbook or two and some notebooks. My tastes are more classic menswear and I'm trying to find a bag in the 350ish range. Right now I have my eyes on the Mismo tote.
Other bags I'm looking at are the Ernest Alexander wax brief
and the Apolis Filson briefcase and courier bags.post #2509 of 28068/11/13 at 9:26ampost #2510 of 28068/11/13 at 12:19pmpost #2511 of 28068/13/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
If you are not looking to carry anything thick or awkwardly shaped, this limited edition Adobe messenger bag, marked down from $250 to $50 is quite good and a steal at the price. Make sure you read the reviews and understand the trade-offs behind the roll-top closure first:post #2512 of 28068/19/13 at 11:10ampost #2513 of 28068/19/13 at 8:41pmpost #2514 of 28068/21/13 at 7:37ampost #2515 of 28069/8/13 at 8:57amWhat are the thoughts on this Coach carry on? Anyone seen reviews or had first hand experience? My main concern would be leather quality , is it really belting or saddle leather or it is cheaper imitation with painted on color?
P.S. bag used to be priced at 650 -fair now it is 790 -approaching overpricedpost #2516 of 28069/8/13 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Medwed
What are the thoughts on this Coach carry on? Anyone seen reviews or had first hand experience? My main concern would be leather quality , is it really belting or saddle leather or it is cheaper imitation with painted on color?
P.S. bag used to be priced at 650 -fair now it is 790 -approaching overpriced
I don't know anything about that bag. However, my wife owned and used a Coach purse for more than a decade. It wore very well, and looked good.post #2517 of 28069/13/13 at 8:23am^ Do you think the older Coach products were of better quality? I can't comment on that bag because I have not seen it irl but I keep hearing the quality of current Coach products are not very good (with regard to price to quality ratio). It is my pet peeves, though, that a leather duffle bag comes with a nylon strap. It's a cost cutting move by the company. I think it's look so much better with a leather strap.post #2518 of 28069/13/13 at 8:32amSo guys,
This bag whore has finally pulled the trigger and bought a tote. It's the WANT Les Essentiels O'Hare tote. I have attached two stock photos (from Oak NYC and Mr. Porter). I really like it. If the handles were longer, I wouldn't have bought it. It's a personal thing of course but most tote handles are too long for me - the form factor is quite different. The leather is very good - it's super soft and lush. It's roomy, and I like the size of it. I won't fill it up of course, but the size contributes to the overall look. It's made in Italy. I think WANT's more recent leather products are no longer made in Europe. Their canvas stuff has always been made outside of N America and Europe, I think...
Edited by pdsf - 9/13/13 at 12:38pmpost #2519 of 28069/17/13 at 8:07pmWhat do elders of Zion think of this duffel?
- The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014
Styleforum Top Picks
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
- › Dolce & Gabbana A/W 2014 Collection Rare Leather/Denim Jacket Cost... 34 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › What kind of Waistband is This 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › *Bottega Veneta Mink/Raccoon Fur Cashmere Body Zip Up Cardigan... 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...