need a recommendation... I need an everyday carry tote bag. Will be used to carry shoes, lunch, maybe a laptop but probably not.
1. Vertical rectangle, not horizontal
2. some sort of closure like snaps, zipper, etc. I don't like people being able to see what's inside.
3. Long enough handle to put over should but not so long it drags on the ground
4. not just one large bucket, I need at least a pocket or two inside.
5. Price point around $200, maybe $300
6. Material could be cotton, waxed, pleather, etc.
7. No brand preference really
8. Colors - navy, burgundy, green, brown, black, etc. so probably darkish so doesn't look dirty.
That's a lot of rules for not much money. I'd try Banana Republic, Fossil, Jack Spade, Cole Haan, maybe WANT Les Essentiels or Ben Minkoff on sale. Coach sells some fabric totes for under $300.