or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Get Foofed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Get Foofed - Page 2

post #16 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Just to make this thread about me again,we've finished off the second bottle of rose champagne at our four poster king bed by the pool.
post #17 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
No sir, you are wrong. People will start to tell foof that he is looking for attention, then he will tell them, in painful detail, why it is not true, then Vox will feel left out and make the thread all about him, then people will start to salivate and offer up sloppy blowjobs and tell him how wonderful his life is. We could get to two hundred posts before another picture comes up.



The wheels on the bus go round and round ...
post #18 of 1818
Foofy should foof mattypoo...really take a few razors to that sucka.

- B
post #19 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
No sir, you are wrong. People will start to tell foof that he is looking for attention, then he will tell them, in painful detail, why it is not true, then Vox will feel left out and make the thread all about him, then people will start to salivate and offer up sloppy blowjobs and tell him how wonderful his life is. We could get to two hundred posts before another picture comes up.

Cliffs Notes: StyleForum
post #20 of 1818
Wow, what happened to this thread?
post #21 of 1818
Well, if my rather skilled tailor is able to physically do this. i.e. it's possible, then I'll do it. Is it possible to at least move the pockets in a bit and take out the chest a bit?
post #22 of 1818
^
yhbt














____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

post #23 of 1818
What is yhbt?

There are too many internet acronyms nowadays. Are people just making up new ones? YeeHaw, Bitchass Tricks?
post #24 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonlegoman View Post
What is yhbt?

There are too many internet acronyms nowadays. Are people just making up new ones? YeeHaw, Bitchass Tricks?

I Googled it and saw that it means "you have been trolled."

I don't know if he means Matt is trolling or I'm trolling. I don't think either is right.
post #25 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Well, if my rather skilled tailor is able to physically do this. i.e. it's possible, then I'll do it.

Is it possible to at least move the pockets in a bit and take out the chest a bit?

Sure, you can move the pockets in, but as others have noted, the plaid will no longer match.
post #26 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Sure, you can move the pockets in, but as others have noted, the plaid will no longer match.
Doesn't it match in Matt's pic? And if that's not the best idea, then can a tailor do something about making room in the chest so the lapels make more a V and not a U?
post #27 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Doesn't it match in Matt's pic?
He Photoshopped that, didn't he? Tailors can't do that. They have to move physical panels of cloth.

Quote:
And if that's not the best idea, then can a tailor do something about making room in the chest so the lapels make more a V and not a U?
Probably not, the neck point is not changeable after the coat is cut.
post #28 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
He Photoshopped that, didn't he? Tailors can't do that. They have to move physical panels of cloth. Probably not, the neck point is not changeable after the coat is cut.
How much do you want to move the pocket forward? Also, how big is the pocket? I think it would be possible to move the pocket forward but you'd have to move it the same amount of distance as the distance of the pattern. This may also involve having to cut the pocket since moving the entire thing over by one plaid pattern over means you will have left over material. If the pocket is large enough that once everything is cut, it still looks like a normal size pocket, then it may be possible. Or you may be left with a very small patch pocket on the front. Also, examine the two pockets and see if by switching the left for the right and vice versa, the new pattern will match and move the pockets forward in one fell swoop. Also, since the primary distinctive feature is the horizontal striping (or the one that catches the eye easiest), if you don't nitpick too much about pattern matching, then you may want to do it anyways and simply have the horizontal tan lines matching. The third option, and I don't know if it is possible, but can you take the pocket off, and with that material, add a flapped pocket instead? Can Mafoofan photoshop something like this up? I'd be curious to see it. Also, I've realized this has become a new "Who Wore it Best" thread.
post #29 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Sure, you can move the pockets in, but as others have noted, the plaid will no longer match.

Looks like you could move them in an entire square and get pretty close, no?
post #30 of 1818
to be truly Foofed, shouldnt the subject be wearing burgundy shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Get Foofed