or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Get Foofed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Get Foofed - Page 10

post #136 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
'Captain, come right away...it's the transporter..something has gone terribly wrong...'

This makes foof look like Michael Keaton in Beatlejuice when the weird Indian guy shrinks his head.
post #137 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetnose View Post
IMO, the color of the suit is hideous though - I think the dude would look a lot better in a charcoal/navy suit.
We know you are extremely slow at work Foo, so make it happen, and bill this to pro bono. This is certainly for the public good.
post #138 of 1818
Foo - Anything you could work with your photoshop magic on this would be greatly appreciated.

post #139 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
White men marrying Asian women is okay though.

- B


Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post
It's ruined my brother. I don't approve.

Ditto, it is a way for submissive males to escape reality of dating real women.
Ruined my bro ther as well.
post #140 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
A man with an ill-fitting jacket, which has been digitally rectified by the thread god.
So this thread is a public service? The AMA recommends that men over 40 get foofed annually....
post #141 of 1818
Calling mafoofan
How about foofing GQDerek? He has posted pictures for critiques but doesn't like the reposes, how about you show him the error of his ways with some ultimate foofage.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...90&postcount=1
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...9&postcount=86
post #142 of 1818
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngscientist View Post
Calling mafoofan
How about foofing GQDerek? He has posted pictures for critiques but doesn't like the reposes, how about you show him the error of his ways with some ultimate foofage.

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...90&postcount=1
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...9&postcount=86

Hmm, I can Foof the second outfit, but the first will be difficult. It's hard to say from the picture, but the suit looks too big--because it's so close up, I'm not sure I can re-shape much. However, I can definitely Foof away the earrings.
post #143 of 1818
Chicken.

If you can foof Mt. Spiffy, you can foof anyone.
post #144 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Hey buddy! Get foofed!


....i like the sound of this.

How about, foof-you
post #145 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Chicken.

If you can foof Mt. Spiffy, you can foof anyone.

burnbulb is above and beyond The Foof.


- B
post #146 of 1818
This sounds like a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
burnbulb is above and beyond The Foof.


- B
post #147 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
This sounds like a challenge.

Absolutely not. BB is in protected status, like Yellowstone National Park or one of those condors that lay egss every 80 years.


- B
post #148 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Absolutely not. BB is in protected status, like Yellowstone National Park or one of those condors that lay egss every 80 years.


- B

Oh...

Now this sounds like more of a challenge.
post #149 of 1818
Foof - Do your best, but clearly I am superb....

post #150 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsantorum View Post
burnbulb is above and beyond The Foof.B
Well, we don't want to see the Foof's head on one of those toy shelves if he pisses off the bulb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
Foof - Do your best, but Lando is superb IMHO.

Now that's drape! Spalla calrissiana!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Get Foofed