or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Looking for Vintage Eyewear?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for Vintage Eyewear? - Page 6

post #76 of 115
can you please PM me more pics of #5 thanks
post #77 of 115
Ok, thank you I actually didn't mean color frame, I meant lenses, but when ever you have time it'd be a appreciated.
post #78 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilshiraz View Post
can you please PM me more pics of #5 thanks

Please PM me your email address and I will email them to you.
post #79 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Ok, thank you I actually didn't mean color frame, I meant lenses, but when ever you have time it'd be a appreciated.

Also, please PM me to remind me. Thanks.
post #80 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Do you have anymore pictures of Boeing by Carrera, do you also have any different color frames for them, i'd like to see how they fit on someones face/model if it's possible.

Let me know if you need more.

post #81 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilshiraz View Post
can you please PM me more pics of #5 thanks

Let me know if you need more.


post #82 of 115
Thread Starter 
Update.

I have a new that I have put up for sale. They are inexpensive eyewear that are made well. They are all handmade acetate. The faux wood are acetate too, but have a wood color/look to them. If you have any questions, let me know. Also, if you're wondering about the size I wrote them down. Take a look at my blog to decipher them.
post #83 of 115
If I hadn't just bought several pairs of glasses I would buy those matte acetate ones and possibly the wood. Beautiful frames. Rare to see matted glasses.
post #84 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post
If I hadn't just bought several pairs of glasses I would buy those matte acetate ones and possibly the wood. Beautiful frames. Rare to see matted glasses.

Mark my words, Matte black is HOT. It will be more popular throughout the summer. Watch for it. Also, the faux wood is "better" than real wood, in the sense that it can be adjusted and they dont crack. Real bamboo cracks, but it is SUPER comfortable if it fits you well. The balance on the frame is amazing.
post #85 of 115
Pm sent, thank you. Do you have anything like these? those are a little out of my price range. Or white aviator frames with mirrored lenses.
http://www.oaknyc.com/men/new-items/...eather-sunglas
post #86 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Pm sent, thank you. Do you have anything like these? those are a little out of my price range. Or white aviator frames with mirrored lenses.
http://www.oaknyc.com/men/new-items/...eather-sunglas

I dont have anything like that. White aviators are rare. Let me take a look though, give me a day or two. PM me to remind me.
post #87 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Pm sent, thank you. Do you have anything like these? those are a little out of my price range. Or white aviator frames with mirrored lenses.
http://www.oaknyc.com/men/new-items/...eather-sunglas

UPDATE: I have a paid of Rayban RB3025 in white, you can change the lenses to mirrored lenses.
post #88 of 115
Thread Starter 
More pics of No.5 on a clear head. Sorry I cant get a better focus, its my camera lens.



post #89 of 115
Do you have any pictures of those Ray Ban, also do you have any pictures of the Boeing on a clear head.
post #90 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Do you have any pictures of those Ray Ban, also do you have any pictures of the Boeing on a clear head.
Sorry for the late response... Boeing Rayban
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Looking for Vintage Eyewear?