• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so where is it? I got the twitter!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will release pictures closer to ship date. I need to get permission first! Maybe Craig (CYC head) will let us sneak just one teaser pic. I'll see. Whodini (official Styleforum photographer) will tell you that the collection is solid though.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by @Styleforumnet
Wings+Horns FW09 is really nice - entire collection is tightened up, and they show that they can do really good things other than fleece.

That's all

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
W+H isn't just a hoodie company anymore. Craig is a stickler for details and quality and I guarantee you'll become aware of that, if you haven't already, this fall. I'm excited to see how well it'll go over on the forum.

And yeah, Fok and I probably hype a lot of brands but it's hard not to support something that hits the mark this well. I have yet to purchase a single W+H piece but I will pick up several without a doubt by year's end.

Hopefully what Fok has planned with W+H comes through in time with what will hopefully be an exclusive (if not shared with Roden Gray) peek at FW09.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why did they switch to ideal zippers for spring and will they again be riri or lampo for fall winter? the lampo jawns a few seasons back were as butter as kane said....more so than the riri's they brought back.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Any updates on this? General time when you guys will tease us with pictures?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
June for sure. I will see if Craig (CYC CEO and owner) ill relent for just one or 2 photos next month
smile.gif
)

korce

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Or anywhere else that F/W 09 pics have been posted?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads