or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings and Horns FW 09
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wings and Horns FW 09 - Page 76

post #1126 of 1140
Wings & Horns Award Jacket



looking for a L
post #1127 of 1140
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn2k View Post
Wings & Horns Award Jacket



looking for a L

i still cant get over how ugly this is
post #1128 of 1140
I think they're dope. The blue with the brown sleeves was sold out everywhere.
post #1129 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post
I think they're dope. The blue with the brown sleeves was sold out everywhere.

yep best varsity jacket ive seen in years
post #1130 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post
Anywhere still have this in stock?


There's one size medium available in the Buying and Selling forum.
post #1131 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
i still cant get over how ugly this is


i still cant get over how much i love mine

post #1132 of 1140
still looking for wings + horns melton wool MK2 field jacket (oxford grey, M size), if someone wants to sell this jacket I'll be happy to give this beautiful jacket a new home, hit me up with price
post #1133 of 1140
Does anyone have experience with the tiger fleece bombers?
Do they fit slim/tts etc?
post #1134 of 1140
People with tiger fleece hoodies, have yours shrunk in length in the wash at all? I just got one and it's a bit long, but fits well everywhere else. Debating whether to wash to shrink or possibly sell. Thanks.
post #1135 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ummmwoah View Post
People with tiger fleece hoodies, have yours shrunk in length in the wash at all? I just got one and it's a bit long, but fits well everywhere else. Debating whether to wash to shrink or possibly sell. Thanks.

Don't try to shrink it. If it doesn't fit just sell it. Shrinking almost never goes as planned.
post #1136 of 1140
do not shrink it.

itll shrink, but the zipper wont and itll look retarded.
post #1137 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ummmwoah View Post
People with tiger fleece hoodies, have yours shrunk in length in the wash at all? I just got one and it's a bit long, but fits well everywhere else. Debating whether to wash to shrink or possibly sell. Thanks.

Are you forreal??
This must be one of the shawl collar types you're talking about, right?
I can't imagine the old style ones being too long under any circumstances ever.
post #1138 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ummmwoah View Post
People with tiger fleece hoodies, have yours shrunk in length in the wash at all? I just got one and it's a bit long, but fits well everywhere else. Debating whether to wash to shrink or possibly sell. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altemp View Post
Don't try to shrink it. If it doesn't fit just sell it. Shrinking almost never goes as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by culture View Post
do not shrink it.

itll shrink, but the zipper wont and itll look retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post
Are you forreal??
This must be one of the shawl collar types you're talking about, right?
I can't imagine the old style ones being too long under any circumstances ever.


they don't shrink really. for a minute thy do, buyt stretch out in like 20 seconds
post #1139 of 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonadejello View Post
Are you forreal??
This must be one of the shawl collar types you're talking about, right?
I can't imagine the old style ones being too long under any circumstances ever.

No, it's the regular f/w 09 tiger fleece hoodie. I'm only 5'6", so the small is about an inch too long for me. XS however would be too small in the shoulders, so I'm just gonna stick it out. It's only an inch, I suppose.

Thanks for responses everyone.
post #1140 of 1140
Stel's currently has a few pairs of the Wings & Horns Dayton boot in stock, starting with size 9. If interested, please call the shop.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Wings and Horns FW 09