Related Forum Threads
- Hong Kong Shirt Tailors - WW Chan vs Ascot Chang? Last post on 9/15/13 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- London bespoke casual shirts Last post on 6/1/15 at 3:53pm in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Shirt option in NYC and rest of USA Help needed Last post on 11/12/12 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
MyTailor English Wide spread collar photo requestpost #1 of 104/20/09 at 1:25amThread StarterI ordered a Mytailor shirt with the Classic Spread collar and the collar didn't have as wide a spread as I would have liked. I was hoping someone with a Mytailor shirt that has the English Wide Spread could post a picture (I did a search and couldn't find one). I just want an idea of how the spread on that collar really looks. Thank you to anyone who could do this favor for me.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 104/20/09 at 8:19ampost #3 of 104/20/09 at 12:37pmThread Starterpost #4 of 104/21/09 at 8:14ampost #5 of 106/5/12 at 5:47pmSorry to revive this thread but does anyone have a picture of the English spread being worn? I switched from the "classic spread" in my most recent order today and am having minor buyer's remorse. Still have time to switch it.
This is my second order. The first one was about a 7/10 but I am hopeful about this next batch.post #6 of 106/5/12 at 9:10pmpost #7 of 106/6/12 at 7:37ampost #8 of 106/6/12 at 7:54ampost #9 of 106/6/12 at 8:54amQuote:
That's what I noticed with the wide spread. Did you just increase the collar point length or also the back height?post #10 of 106/6/12 at 8:56amQuote:
Both, in my case. I don't have my collar measurements off the top of my head and am traveling this week, but I'll see if I can post them when I get home.
Just be careful to avoid the extremes. A collar height breaching too far past 2", or a length above 3.5", is going to start to look clownish.
- MyTailor English Wide spread collar photo request
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 12 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...