• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

T-Shirts I Designed

Brian SD

Reaction score
I just got some screens done of my t-shirt designs and I'm going to put them up here for sale. The price is $28 shipped. Sounds expensive but it's CHEAP. I'd have to sell 10 shirts just to break even with the cost of materials, and I'm only expecting to sell a couple - and that's not including the hours of trial and error to get the screen just right. Sorry that I am completely disorganized with this whole thing. The two shirts I have for sale right now are: 1) Iggy Pop in revolver:
shirtdraft6jq.jpg
The image is actually MUCH considerably smaller than it is in the picture, but the placement is the same (or can be centered if you like, you gotta specify). I don't have my finished shirt here to take a photo, and I dont have a camera at home. 2) mess of instruments:
brianinshirt9ll.jpg
That's me in there. Yes, I'm hungry. Yes, the Fender Amp is backwards, and yes, I did that on purpose. That's my shirt and it's not screened perfectly, but yours will be. Go here: http://www.americanapparelstore.com/2001.html and pick a shirt color and size and an ink color (red or black or white) and PM me these if you are interested. I personally like the beige color that I'm wearing in that picture best, along with olive green and baby blue (although I dont know if baby blue works for the Iggy Pop shirt
smile.gif
. I don't want to post my paypal address out in the open. I am not printing on anything except for American Apparel at this point. There's a store just down the street from me so it's convenient (plus their shirts are my favorite anyway). All shirts are handwashed once so that they won't shrink with the design on them already. If you want a hoodie, that's cool too, just let me know what size, and add $30 to the price. I know it's rediculous, but the AA hoodies are $45 so I'm just adding the extra money onto the cost to cover that. I'll pick up the extra tax. I'm such a bad businessman. There are two people who have asked for an Iggy Pop t-shirt, but since the actual screen I made is much smaller than that mock-up, and I have this other design available (which is less esoteric and maybe you like better), I'll give you the option of getting that one.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Oh the photo of me is blurry. The shirt in real life looks 100% clear. There's no blurriness
smile.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How's business, Brian? I don't wear t-shirts at all, but if I did I would totally buy the "mess of instruments" one.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Pretty good. As soon as the Paypal money transfers to my bank I'll be sending out the first batch of shirts. Thanks, I'm glad you like that design. I'm working on more this week, and working on some ideas for a brand name, website and online store. All ameteur though
smile.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm reviving this thread because I realized that my BrianSD tees are my favorite t-shirts. I wear them all the time (especially the instrument mess one) and I was wondering if there was any way to convince him and/or other talented guys here on SF to make some more shirts and designs.

Here is my first BrianSD tee after two years of wear

shirt.jpg

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I'm reviving this thread because I realized that my BrianSD tees are my favorite t-shirts. I wear them all the time (especially the instrument mess one) and I was wondering if there was any way to convince him and/or other talented guys here on SF to make some more shirts and designs.

Here is my first BrianSD tee after two years of wear

shirt.jpg

wow, i have seersucker shorts like those too... i feel like your brother already.

Brian . those are great tshirts. do you have anything else besides iggy pop or a guy with a gun pointing to your face?
smile.gif

ibleedwhite

Reaction score
is it possible for you to customize or come up with a design , based on a suggestion?

its sports related btw..

just curious

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno if Brian's doing this anymore, but I also wear the band trash tshirt all the time (I was wearing it recently when I took a WAYWT pic)--and I don't wear a lot of graphic tshirts. It's a good looking shirt and I often get asked about it. I would be interested in more if he were to do them again.

Where is Jay Allen these days, anyway?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Where is Jay Allen these days, anyway?

JA retired from the tshirt business. Not sure what he's doing nowadays.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads