or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › State your name and I will mock and categorize your politics.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

State your name and I will mock and categorize your politics. - Page 29

post #421 of 579
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWoah View Post
Oh, do me! (that's what she said)

Joe

I think I have been thoughtful enough describing many people with whom I disagree to have enough credibility for people to realize it is not an ideological attack when I describe your politics as the typical rantings of a moron.
post #422 of 579
do i need to pay royalties to sig that?
post #423 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I think I have been thoughtful enough describing many people with whom I disagree to have enough credibility for people to realize it is not an ideological attack when I describe your politics as the typical rantings of a moron.



Pretty good!
post #424 of 579
Bump.
post #425 of 579
I will resubmit my name as you passed last time.

Jon
post #426 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Bump.

+1. Well stated.
post #427 of 579
FLMountainMan.
post #428 of 579
Thread Starter 
This was a good threak.
post #429 of 579
Wish I had gotten a go at this.
post #430 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
This was a good threak.

That's why I bumped it.
post #431 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
This was a good threak.

+ 1

And time for you to mock and categorize the politics of Bump
post #432 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinW View Post
+ 1

And time for you to mock and categorize the politics of Bump

Bump was done.
post #433 of 579
My name is "not" Oscar and I am "not" the wild.

-
post #434 of 579
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
FLMountainMan.
You are good people. If we had more like you, the country would be better off. For some reason, however, you feel the need to deny the fact that you have nothing in common with the Democratic party. Is that because you are a southerner, or because you are ashamed of the history of the south in a way that drives you to the party who at least pays lip service to fixing your past sins, and that makes you more comfortable? No matter, really, since you don't seem silly enough to vote against your main beliefs. More than anything, you are courteous to people of all stripes, which makes political discussion a lot more fun.
post #435 of 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
You are good people. If we had more like you, the country would be better off. For some reason, however, you feel the need to deny the fact that you have nothing in common with the Democratic party. Is that because you are a southerner, or because you are ashamed of the history of the south in a way that drives you to the party who at least pays lip service to fixing your past sins, and that makes you more comfortable? No matter, really, since you don't seem silly enough to vote against your main beliefs. More than anything, you are courteous to people of all stripes, which makes political discussion a lot more fun.
Christ, you gonna blow him too?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › State your name and I will mock and categorize your politics.