or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gitman Brothers Vintage
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 236

post #3526 of 3813
Does anyone know where I can still find the black calico Hill-Side s/s collab or the 1979 archival green madras l/s plaid in size small?
Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks
post #3527 of 3813
anyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.

Edit: returning the light Llama shirt, M, if anyone wants it, PM me.
Edited by JChance - 10/10/13 at 12:20pm
post #3528 of 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

anyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.

 

I had the same thought when I got mine, but ended up keeping it. I still like it, though I wish there were a bit more contrast between the colors.

post #3529 of 3813
Ditto on kentpope's statement, wish I hadn't slept on the previous season's blackwatch but I like how dark the hop sack is
post #3530 of 3813

Just got the small corduroy branch I ordered from the warehouse sale but I think I'll probably end up returning it. I love the shirt but it's just too tight in the chest. Probably should've sized up.

post #3531 of 3813

what size is that blackwatch shirt? Might be interested in it.

post #3532 of 3813
Finally got my blackwatch shirt, rear collar button crushed to powder but everything else is perfect, actually really like the color
post #3533 of 3813
post #3534 of 3813

Indigo pin dot; that shirt is timeless.

post #3535 of 3813
Yeah, indigo pin dot! Have it, it's fantastic, really great feeling fabric.
post #3536 of 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJAYEYE View Post

what size is that blackwatch shirt? Might be interested in it.
I have a size small if that's what you are looking for
post #3537 of 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencers View Post

I have a size small if that's what you are looking for

Looking for a medium. Good looking out though.
post #3538 of 3813

did anyone pickup the star spangled shirt from the warehouse in XS and want to part with it?

post #3539 of 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by enGineered View Post

Does anyone know where I can still find the black calico Hill-Side s/s collab or the 1979 archival green madras l/s plaid in size small?
Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks

Good luck, I've been looking for that madras since release and can't find it

 

If you find one in XS (or if anyone has one they want to part with)- let me know!!!

post #3540 of 3813
Came across this at STP, the elusive ship print. Now have the matching shorts and shirt, zero chance I will ever wear the shirt outside but I love the fabric

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/gitman-brothers-sport-shirt-spread-collar-short-sleeve-for-men~p~6440u/?filterString=s~gitman-short%2F&colorFamily=03
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gitman Brothers Vintage