They had Gitmans at 75% off at start of last fall sale I believe. Every time I go though it just seems to get worse and worse. Their sale starts at 5pm tonight, 50% off with 10% off if you show them the flyer
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 235post #3511 of 43519/26/13 at 2:35pmpost #3512 of 43519/26/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
The Fred Segal Sales (both Melrose and Santa Monica locations) typically last for 3 weeks: 1st week-50% off, 2nd week-66% off if you buy 3 items or more (in one store), 3rd week-75% off if you buy 5 items or more, last weekend (Sat+Sun)-90% off if you buy 5 items or more.
This occur twice a year, Oct. and January.
I'm guessing its their first week of sale. You can check their facebook, they update their profile pic with sale events.post #3513 of 43519/26/13 at 3:54pmpost #3514 of 43519/28/13 at 9:57ampost #3515 of 435110/4/13 at 11:20ampost #3516 of 435110/4/13 at 11:36ampost #3517 of 435110/4/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentpope
50% off at Gitman Vintage Warehouse. Happy to have picked up the navy blue corduroy branch, which I had missed out on before.
Anyone know if the Blackwatch Hopsack is from Fall '11 and Oxford cloth?
Picked up the Llama (better if it was purple, but oh well) and Blackwatchpost #3518 of 435110/4/13 at 1:25pmpost #3519 of 435110/4/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Right, they did 2 seasons, one in F/W 11 and one in F/W 12, from what i recalled, both were oxford cloth. Details here in last picture zoomed in.
Anyone know if the sales would go deeper? Eying Cord Ranch and Jap Cotton Polka Dot, but not loving them enough at half price.
Edit: I think you are right, its from F/W '12. the details on F/W '11 seems more black and bigger stripes.post #3520 of 435110/4/13 at 1:37pmpost #3521 of 435110/4/13 at 4:25pmpost #3522 of 435110/5/13 at 6:02pmpost #3523 of 435110/5/13 at 6:27pmpost #3524 of 435110/8/13 at 3:48pmpost #3525 of 435110/10/13 at 11:43amanyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.
Edit: returning the light Llama shirt, M, if anyone wants it, PM me.
Edited by JChance - 10/10/13 at 12:20pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1239 Active Users (268 Members and 971 Guests)
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Starting my shoe collection. Picked up Walnut Strands. What should... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 7 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 17 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...