They had Gitmans at 75% off at start of last fall sale I believe. Every time I go though it just seems to get worse and worse. Their sale starts at 5pm tonight, 50% off with 10% off if you show them the flyer
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:25 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 235post #3511 of 43389/26/13 at 2:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3512 of 43389/26/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
The Fred Segal Sales (both Melrose and Santa Monica locations) typically last for 3 weeks: 1st week-50% off, 2nd week-66% off if you buy 3 items or more (in one store), 3rd week-75% off if you buy 5 items or more, last weekend (Sat+Sun)-90% off if you buy 5 items or more.
This occur twice a year, Oct. and January.
I'm guessing its their first week of sale. You can check their facebook, they update their profile pic with sale events.post #3513 of 43389/26/13 at 3:54pmpost #3514 of 43389/28/13 at 9:57ampost #3515 of 433810/4/13 at 11:20ampost #3516 of 433810/4/13 at 11:36ampost #3517 of 433810/4/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentpope
50% off at Gitman Vintage Warehouse. Happy to have picked up the navy blue corduroy branch, which I had missed out on before.
Anyone know if the Blackwatch Hopsack is from Fall '11 and Oxford cloth?
Picked up the Llama (better if it was purple, but oh well) and Blackwatchpost #3518 of 433810/4/13 at 1:25pmpost #3519 of 433810/4/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Right, they did 2 seasons, one in F/W 11 and one in F/W 12, from what i recalled, both were oxford cloth. Details here in last picture zoomed in.
Anyone know if the sales would go deeper? Eying Cord Ranch and Jap Cotton Polka Dot, but not loving them enough at half price.
Edit: I think you are right, its from F/W '12. the details on F/W '11 seems more black and bigger stripes.post #3520 of 433810/4/13 at 1:37pmpost #3521 of 433810/4/13 at 4:25pmpost #3522 of 433810/5/13 at 6:02pmpost #3523 of 433810/5/13 at 6:27pmpost #3524 of 433810/8/13 at 3:48pmpost #3525 of 433810/10/13 at 11:43amanyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.
Edit: returning the light Llama shirt, M, if anyone wants it, PM me.
Edited by JChance - 10/10/13 at 12:20pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1706 Active Users (449 Members and 1257 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...