They had Gitmans at 75% off at start of last fall sale I believe. Every time I go though it just seems to get worse and worse. Their sale starts at 5pm tonight, 50% off with 10% off if you show them the flyer
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 235post #3511 of 43189/26/13 at 2:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3512 of 43189/26/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
The Fred Segal Sales (both Melrose and Santa Monica locations) typically last for 3 weeks: 1st week-50% off, 2nd week-66% off if you buy 3 items or more (in one store), 3rd week-75% off if you buy 5 items or more, last weekend (Sat+Sun)-90% off if you buy 5 items or more.
This occur twice a year, Oct. and January.
I'm guessing its their first week of sale. You can check their facebook, they update their profile pic with sale events.post #3513 of 43189/26/13 at 3:54pmpost #3514 of 43189/28/13 at 9:57ampost #3515 of 431810/4/13 at 11:20ampost #3516 of 431810/4/13 at 11:36ampost #3517 of 431810/4/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentpope
50% off at Gitman Vintage Warehouse. Happy to have picked up the navy blue corduroy branch, which I had missed out on before.
Anyone know if the Blackwatch Hopsack is from Fall '11 and Oxford cloth?
Picked up the Llama (better if it was purple, but oh well) and Blackwatchpost #3518 of 431810/4/13 at 1:25pmpost #3519 of 431810/4/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Right, they did 2 seasons, one in F/W 11 and one in F/W 12, from what i recalled, both were oxford cloth. Details here in last picture zoomed in.
Anyone know if the sales would go deeper? Eying Cord Ranch and Jap Cotton Polka Dot, but not loving them enough at half price.
Edit: I think you are right, its from F/W '12. the details on F/W '11 seems more black and bigger stripes.post #3520 of 431810/4/13 at 1:37pmpost #3521 of 431810/4/13 at 4:25pmpost #3522 of 431810/5/13 at 6:02pmpost #3523 of 431810/5/13 at 6:27pmpost #3524 of 431810/8/13 at 3:48pmpost #3525 of 431810/10/13 at 11:43amanyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.
Edit: returning the light Llama shirt, M, if anyone wants it, PM me.
Edited by JChance - 10/10/13 at 12:20pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1099 Active Users (191 Members and 908 Guests)
- › Can't remember name of high-end Web seller 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT RARE LORO PIANA & MACKINTOSH Tobacco Dunoon Bonded Cotton Rain... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 17 minutes ago
- › Trickers Stow in Dark Grey UK8.5 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 42 minutes ago
- › Why blend in 2% of polyester? 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories