They had Gitmans at 75% off at start of last fall sale I believe. Every time I go though it just seems to get worse and worse. Their sale starts at 5pm tonight, 50% off with 10% off if you show them the flyer
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 235post #3511 of 43499/26/13 at 2:35pmpost #3512 of 43499/26/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
The Fred Segal Sales (both Melrose and Santa Monica locations) typically last for 3 weeks: 1st week-50% off, 2nd week-66% off if you buy 3 items or more (in one store), 3rd week-75% off if you buy 5 items or more, last weekend (Sat+Sun)-90% off if you buy 5 items or more.
This occur twice a year, Oct. and January.
I'm guessing its their first week of sale. You can check their facebook, they update their profile pic with sale events.post #3513 of 43499/26/13 at 3:54pmpost #3514 of 43499/28/13 at 9:57ampost #3515 of 434910/4/13 at 11:20ampost #3516 of 434910/4/13 at 11:36ampost #3517 of 434910/4/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by kentpope
50% off at Gitman Vintage Warehouse. Happy to have picked up the navy blue corduroy branch, which I had missed out on before.
Anyone know if the Blackwatch Hopsack is from Fall '11 and Oxford cloth?
Picked up the Llama (better if it was purple, but oh well) and Blackwatchpost #3518 of 434910/4/13 at 1:25pmpost #3519 of 434910/4/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Right, they did 2 seasons, one in F/W 11 and one in F/W 12, from what i recalled, both were oxford cloth. Details here in last picture zoomed in.
Anyone know if the sales would go deeper? Eying Cord Ranch and Jap Cotton Polka Dot, but not loving them enough at half price.
Edit: I think you are right, its from F/W '12. the details on F/W '11 seems more black and bigger stripes.post #3520 of 434910/4/13 at 1:37pmpost #3521 of 434910/4/13 at 4:25pmpost #3522 of 434910/5/13 at 6:02pmpost #3523 of 434910/5/13 at 6:27pmpost #3524 of 434910/8/13 at 3:48pmpost #3525 of 434910/10/13 at 11:43amanyone dig the Blackwatch Hopsack from F/W '12? Just received the shirt and I feel like the color is too dark for my taste, not sure what to wear it with and leaning toward returning it.
Edit: returning the light Llama shirt, M, if anyone wants it, PM me.
Edited by JChance - 10/10/13 at 12:20pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 891 Active Users (107 Members and 784 Guests)
- › Wanted: Woolrich x West America Waxed Canvas Jacket S Small Brown 10 minutes ago
- › Best Eames Lounge Chair Reproduction 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 43 minutes ago
- › Shoe feels different from foot to foot? 46 minutes ago
- › 2 pairs of Brand New Carmina & 1 Vass Shell Cordovan (UK7/EU41) 51 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 55 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 55 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding