I have a pair of shorts tagged 32. Fit pretty TTS. I take a 30 in Unis Gio Skinny (vanity sized) and a 32 in Epaulet pants. The Gitman shorts are slightly SLIGHTLY loose, but a good fit throughout.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 231post #3451 of 42877/22/13 at 7:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3452 of 42877/28/13 at 6:59pmpost #3453 of 42878/4/13 at 4:24ampost #3454 of 42878/4/13 at 7:11ampost #3455 of 42878/4/13 at 8:17ampost #3456 of 42878/6/13 at 1:31pmpost #3457 of 42878/8/13 at 9:41ampost #3458 of 42878/8/13 at 9:47ampost #3459 of 42878/8/13 at 9:59ampost #3460 of 42878/8/13 at 11:46ampost #3461 of 42878/8/13 at 12:38pmpost #3462 of 42878/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #3463 of 42878/8/13 at 2:18pmpost #3464 of 42878/8/13 at 5:00pm
I'm 5'8 or 5'9. I tell people I'm 5'9. I wear smalls tucked and can go back and forth between the xs.
Does anyone else take in the waist of their shirts? I can wear both xs and s but if I go small I have to take in the waist. While if I know I'm going to be eating like crazy that day, I'll stay away from the xs....
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › NIB 10D Dolce & Gabbana Leather Derby Shoes from Mr Porter 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...