I have a pair of shorts tagged 32. Fit pretty TTS. I take a 30 in Unis Gio Skinny (vanity sized) and a 32 in Epaulet pants. The Gitman shorts are slightly SLIGHTLY loose, but a good fit throughout.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 231post #3451 of 43397/22/13 at 7:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3452 of 43397/28/13 at 6:59pmpost #3453 of 43398/4/13 at 4:24ampost #3454 of 43398/4/13 at 7:11ampost #3455 of 43398/4/13 at 8:17ampost #3456 of 43398/6/13 at 1:31pmpost #3457 of 43398/8/13 at 9:41ampost #3458 of 43398/8/13 at 9:47ampost #3459 of 43398/8/13 at 9:59ampost #3460 of 43398/8/13 at 11:46ampost #3461 of 43398/8/13 at 12:38pmpost #3462 of 43398/8/13 at 1:28pmpost #3463 of 43398/8/13 at 2:18pmpost #3464 of 43398/8/13 at 5:00pm
I'm 5'8 or 5'9. I tell people I'm 5'9. I wear smalls tucked and can go back and forth between the xs.
Does anyone else take in the waist of their shirts? I can wear both xs and s but if I go small I have to take in the waist. While if I know I'm going to be eating like crazy that day, I'll stay away from the xs....
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?