GBV just updated their site the other day and added some seersucker stuff exclusive to their online store, including this McNairy collab:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 227post #3391 of 43384/12/13 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3392 of 43384/12/13 at 3:10pmpost #3393 of 43384/13/13 at 1:31amQuote:
Yeah, seersucker is a really lightweight fabric that is perfect for summer. I went with a L and got my standard Gitman size.Quote:
It all comes down to personal preference. I usually prefer longsleeves as you have the option to roll the sleeves.post #3394 of 43384/13/13 at 10:08ampost #3395 of 43384/13/13 at 10:36amQuote:
the fabric on the photo looks like a shirt from last year's vintage so i think they should be the samepost #3396 of 43384/14/13 at 8:45am
even though the fabrics are the same, the gitman blue line is a lot boxier. I have many gitman vintage shirts and I bought one of the gitman blue shirts off of myhabit and it was about 1" larger in the chest and much larger in the waist, I ended up returning it. Myhabit does have "free returns" so you can try.post #3397 of 43384/14/13 at 8:47ampost #3398 of 43384/14/13 at 8:54ampost #3399 of 43384/15/13 at 10:40ampost #3400 of 43384/17/13 at 7:05pmpost #3401 of 43384/23/13 at 2:25amQuote:Originally Posted by berniep56
even though the fabrics are the same, the gitman blue line is a lot boxier. I have many gitman vintage shirts and I bought one of the gitman blue shirts off of myhabit and it was about 1" larger in the chest and much larger in the waist, I ended up returning it. Myhabit does have "free returns" so you can try.
Same exact experience. I have a bit of a paunch and my Gitman Vintage Oxfords fit me just right, but this Gitman Blue I ordered from Myhabit is incredibly boxy and you can tell as soon as you unfold it. Luckily myhabit has a great return policy.post #3402 of 43384/26/13 at 10:10pmpost #3403 of 43384/27/13 at 5:09ampost #3404 of 43384/27/13 at 5:15ampost #3405 of 43384/27/13 at 11:56amQuote:
the linens could use a press sometimes - out of the box they are sometimes more wrinkled than I'd like. the dobby is a peculiar case - it has elastic cross threads that make it look (and fit) the way it does. you definately wont get it to a point where it's completely flat but some spot ironing could be beneficial
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 second ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 55 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...