Obviously not or you wouldn't do it. Fortunately there is a report feature for spam.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 212
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3167 of 428711/28/12 at 5:19pmpost #3168 of 428711/28/12 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by momentoftruth
your best bet might be to get some cheap Uniqlo joints and pay a tailor $20 to get the perfect fit. That's what I do with my Bonobos OBCD. They fit kinda awful but the weight/fabric is really good so it's worth the extra effort, and none of the various brands I've tried around $100 fit me that well anyway
hmm ok maybe ill try that.post #3169 of 428711/28/12 at 7:39pmpost #3170 of 428711/29/12 at 9:29ampost #3171 of 428711/29/12 at 11:34ampost #3172 of 428711/30/12 at 10:28ampost #3173 of 428711/30/12 at 3:09pmpost #3174 of 428712/1/12 at 5:48ampost #3175 of 428712/1/12 at 9:30ampost #3176 of 428712/1/12 at 5:09pmpost #3177 of 428712/2/12 at 8:10ampost #3178 of 428712/5/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
Unionmade has three of the Hill-side collabs (not the camo). I tried on the multi-color dot. It seemed pretty TTS excepted perhaps a bit shorter than normal Gitman Vintage. However, the big thing to consider in my opinion is the texture of the material. I found the shirt very rough and uncomfortable on my skin, like an itchy wool or burlap (but maybe not quite as bad). So, I would recommend trying them on first if possiblepost #3179 of 428712/6/12 at 7:24am
I would say uniqlo shirts in the same size will fit slightly less slim (not to say it isn't a slim fit). From my experience, I would go with the same size in GBV as Uniqlo, but I wouldn't expect the exact same fit. If anything, the major difference I find is that uniqlo shirts tend to run longer than Gitman (could be due to the shape of the hem though...)post #3180 of 428712/6/12 at 7:54amQuote:Originally Posted by iotan
Unionmade has three of the Hill-side collabs (not the camo). I tried on the multi-color dot. It seemed pretty TTS excepted perhaps a bit shorter than normal Gitman Vintage. However, the big thing to consider in my opinion is the texture of the material. I found the shirt very rough and uncomfortable on my skin, like an itchy wool or burlap (but maybe not quite as bad). So, I would recommend trying them on first if possible
Description says 55% Cotton, 45% Flax. First time I've ever seen flax as a fabric.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 41 seconds ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Gift Etiquette 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 7 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...