Obviously not or you wouldn't do it. Fortunately there is a report feature for spam.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 212
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3167 of 433811/28/12 at 5:19pmpost #3168 of 433811/28/12 at 7:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by momentoftruth
your best bet might be to get some cheap Uniqlo joints and pay a tailor $20 to get the perfect fit. That's what I do with my Bonobos OBCD. They fit kinda awful but the weight/fabric is really good so it's worth the extra effort, and none of the various brands I've tried around $100 fit me that well anyway
hmm ok maybe ill try that.post #3169 of 433811/28/12 at 7:39pmpost #3170 of 433811/29/12 at 9:29ampost #3171 of 433811/29/12 at 11:34ampost #3172 of 433811/30/12 at 10:28ampost #3173 of 433811/30/12 at 3:09pmpost #3174 of 433812/1/12 at 5:48ampost #3175 of 433812/1/12 at 9:30ampost #3176 of 433812/1/12 at 5:09pmpost #3177 of 433812/2/12 at 8:10ampost #3178 of 433812/5/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
Unionmade has three of the Hill-side collabs (not the camo). I tried on the multi-color dot. It seemed pretty TTS excepted perhaps a bit shorter than normal Gitman Vintage. However, the big thing to consider in my opinion is the texture of the material. I found the shirt very rough and uncomfortable on my skin, like an itchy wool or burlap (but maybe not quite as bad). So, I would recommend trying them on first if possiblepost #3179 of 433812/6/12 at 7:24am
I would say uniqlo shirts in the same size will fit slightly less slim (not to say it isn't a slim fit). From my experience, I would go with the same size in GBV as Uniqlo, but I wouldn't expect the exact same fit. If anything, the major difference I find is that uniqlo shirts tend to run longer than Gitman (could be due to the shape of the hem though...)post #3180 of 433812/6/12 at 7:54amQuote:Originally Posted by iotan
Unionmade has three of the Hill-side collabs (not the camo). I tried on the multi-color dot. It seemed pretty TTS excepted perhaps a bit shorter than normal Gitman Vintage. However, the big thing to consider in my opinion is the texture of the material. I found the shirt very rough and uncomfortable on my skin, like an itchy wool or burlap (but maybe not quite as bad). So, I would recommend trying them on first if possible
Description says 55% Cotton, 45% Flax. First time I've ever seen flax as a fabric.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things you just don't get 58 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...