Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 207
Styleforum Top Picks
I have both of the hopsack plaids (including the black watch) from this season and they have an extra ~.5 inch in the chest. So about a 19.5" p2p........whereas most from this past season and last (from my observation) have been coming in around 18.5" - 19". I have had to return most of the gitmans i've bought recently due to the shrunken measurements of the size smalls....but these ones fit a little more consistent with past seasons. They've always of course been all over the place in terms of sizing consistency, but it's gotten worse as I see it.
The hopsack fabric is awesome, and was pleased to find it to be just slightly more hefty than I was expecting (appropriate winter weight).
the funfetti shirt I believe comes in around 19" p2p, which is consistent with most of their size smalls being released currently.
I hated that I had to return the black watch shirt I ordered from the last F/W season... No idea what was going on with the sizing on those.
I'm glad to hear that this season's black watch is a bit more true-to-size, though. I might have to jump on that one.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 34 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you RIDE today? 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Oval Linen Scarf Grey Multi - new without tags 18 minutes ago
- › Which is your current favourite pair of jeans? 19 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 29 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...