Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 1:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 207
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3092 of 43389/25/12 at 7:17ampost #3093 of 43389/25/12 at 10:59ampost #3094 of 43389/25/12 at 12:39pmpost #3095 of 43389/25/12 at 12:55pmQuote:
I have both of the hopsack plaids (including the black watch) from this season and they have an extra ~.5 inch in the chest. So about a 19.5" p2p........whereas most from this past season and last (from my observation) have been coming in around 18.5" - 19". I have had to return most of the gitmans i've bought recently due to the shrunken measurements of the size smalls....but these ones fit a little more consistent with past seasons. They've always of course been all over the place in terms of sizing consistency, but it's gotten worse as I see it.
The hopsack fabric is awesome, and was pleased to find it to be just slightly more hefty than I was expecting (appropriate winter weight).
the funfetti shirt I believe comes in around 19" p2p, which is consistent with most of their size smalls being released currently.post #3096 of 43389/25/12 at 7:31pmpost #3097 of 43389/26/12 at 8:30amQuote:
I hated that I had to return the black watch shirt I ordered from the last F/W season... No idea what was going on with the sizing on those.
I'm glad to hear that this season's black watch is a bit more true-to-size, though. I might have to jump on that one.post #3098 of 43389/26/12 at 6:27pmpost #3099 of 43389/26/12 at 10:27pmpost #3100 of 43389/27/12 at 12:14ampost #3101 of 43389/29/12 at 8:02pmpost #3102 of 433810/2/12 at 5:33pmpost #3103 of 433810/2/12 at 7:38pmpost #3104 of 433810/2/12 at 7:45pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › NEW RARE Common Projects Tan Suede Chelsea Boots Size 43EU/10US... 1 minute ago
- › Panta: a first peek at a new high quality pants line 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New 16/41 Thomas Mason Cordone 1956 Made in Italy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Fit 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...