Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 204
Styleforum Top Picks
END was the only place to somehow get the buffalo plaid camp shirt really early, it should be coming in everybody's phase 2 shipment of the fall collection along with the boyscout shirts and the glen plaids.
That natural ticking stripe that South Willard has is actually the striped Japanese Blue that you see in the 6th picture above, they were the only stockist so far to get the natural color through, great shirt in person. Also Mike, I would jump on that flecked charcoal as it is gorgeous in person and the fabric is unlike anything I've owned by Gitman, that XL is literally the last one they have and they aren't making anymore.
What do you wear the flecked charcoal shirt with? It's grey and I don't have anything in my garderobe that is grey, except for a pair of jeans. I can't get it for $90, used, which is a little bit too much for an used shirt.
i was hooked on the idea of a grey oxford shirt for a while but the color was always just a bit too close to a light blue oxford that I didn't even feel like I was wearing blue but that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I like the idea of this because its got a greater contrast in the light and dark threads then the flecks add a little character. I think with denim or duck canvas colored khaki would both be good basic looks
Yeah, the difference is that many of the MyHabit shirts were shit.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- › How many pairs of boots do you own? 1 minute ago
- › [AUSTRALIA] Exquisite Trimmings Cedar Shoe Trees - 40 EU/7UK 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)