Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 203
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3032 of 42299/6/12 at 7:21ampost #3033 of 42299/6/12 at 7:58ampost #3034 of 42299/6/12 at 8:08ampost #3035 of 42299/6/12 at 9:35ampost #3036 of 42299/6/12 at 9:48amQuote:Originally Posted by althanis
Sounds like really great idea actually, to just sew the box pleat all the way down. Who's going to volunteer!I did this to all my 10+ gitman shirts. It's nice, but too much work, imo. Rather get something perfect fitting like Uniqlo or EP.post #3037 of 42299/6/12 at 11:34ampost #3038 of 42299/6/12 at 12:24pmpost #3039 of 42299/6/12 at 2:19pmpost #3040 of 42299/6/12 at 2:35pmpost #3041 of 42299/6/12 at 7:25pmpost #3042 of 42299/10/12 at 8:58ampost #3043 of 42299/10/12 at 9:05amQuote:
^This. Someone posted a link to a European stockist that had it maybe a month ago, but I can't seem to find that post anymore.post #3044 of 42299/10/12 at 9:43ampost #3045 of 42299/10/12 at 10:00amQuote:
Ha! Not to worry - I'm a dyed-in-the-wool large.
I've seen pretty much the same options across the usual range of dealers, but no trace of that buffalo plaid. You're probably right - it'll show up with retailers' second shipments.
Also of note is the scarcity of what South Willard has listed as a "Natural w/Blue Ticking Stripe." They're the only store I've seen offering that one so far.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 8 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 11 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › NIB Mariano Rubinacci Mens Slippers Shoes Belgian Style Loafers... 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...