Even at my height the sleeves and body were quite short. I first thought it might have been a womens shirt but saw the pack said mens shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 199post #2972 of 43508/8/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by computurd
Yeah my XS Plaid shirt just came in from my habit and its tiny even for me, also lol that is the same shirt I got. Im probably going to ebay it
Just looking at the measurements on context clothing. the XS looks quite similar to the XS plaid I received. if I get a white oxford should i just get a size S?
althanis do you generally wear S in other shirts or just in other gitman shirts?
S in Gitman and WvG.
It really sucks about the plaid though, it's a really nice colour. Would you be interested in the S? We can work something out.
Oh, and I have 2 because one was for me and one for my brother.post #2973 of 43508/9/12 at 1:54amQuote:
Send the seller a message asking how they measured. I guess they may have started at the top of the collarpost #2974 of 43508/15/12 at 5:50ampost #2975 of 43508/15/12 at 4:26pmpost #2976 of 43508/20/12 at 9:39ampost #2977 of 43508/23/12 at 1:29pmpost #2978 of 43508/23/12 at 1:54pmpretty big difference from medium to large. There was a time where I was a little inbetween sizes, large was pretty big and medium was too tight to wear....I always had to go large but it often wish the fit was more slim (now it fits me great unfortunately....). If you can fit into a medium reasonably well, large would likely be pretty huge on you.post #2979 of 43508/25/12 at 12:25ampost #2980 of 43508/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2981 of 43508/27/12 at 9:32ampost #2982 of 43508/27/12 at 9:50amQuote:
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.post #2983 of 43508/27/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.
I couldn't understand it, because my others are all fine. I dunno if it's just the ones that MyHabit was selling, or just a one-off.post #2984 of 43508/27/12 at 10:19ampost #2985 of 43508/27/12 at 12:29pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 930 Active Users (171 Members and 759 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 seconds ago
- › FEDELI V-NECK CASHMERE JUMPER 28 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...