Even at my height the sleeves and body were quite short. I first thought it might have been a womens shirt but saw the pack said mens shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 199post #2972 of 43458/8/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by computurd
Yeah my XS Plaid shirt just came in from my habit and its tiny even for me, also lol that is the same shirt I got. Im probably going to ebay it
Just looking at the measurements on context clothing. the XS looks quite similar to the XS plaid I received. if I get a white oxford should i just get a size S?
althanis do you generally wear S in other shirts or just in other gitman shirts?
S in Gitman and WvG.
It really sucks about the plaid though, it's a really nice colour. Would you be interested in the S? We can work something out.
Oh, and I have 2 because one was for me and one for my brother.post #2973 of 43458/9/12 at 1:54amQuote:
Send the seller a message asking how they measured. I guess they may have started at the top of the collarpost #2974 of 43458/15/12 at 5:50ampost #2975 of 43458/15/12 at 4:26pmpost #2976 of 43458/20/12 at 9:39ampost #2977 of 43458/23/12 at 1:29pmpost #2978 of 43458/23/12 at 1:54pmpretty big difference from medium to large. There was a time where I was a little inbetween sizes, large was pretty big and medium was too tight to wear....I always had to go large but it often wish the fit was more slim (now it fits me great unfortunately....). If you can fit into a medium reasonably well, large would likely be pretty huge on you.post #2979 of 43458/25/12 at 12:25ampost #2980 of 43458/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2981 of 43458/27/12 at 9:32ampost #2982 of 43458/27/12 at 9:50amQuote:
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.post #2983 of 43458/27/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.
I couldn't understand it, because my others are all fine. I dunno if it's just the ones that MyHabit was selling, or just a one-off.post #2984 of 43458/27/12 at 10:19ampost #2985 of 43458/27/12 at 12:29pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1428 Active Users (277 Members and 1151 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT Gitman Vintage Navy Overdyed Shirt 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › NWT ETRO Cashmere Blazer M Made in Italy US 38 R 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding