Even at my height the sleeves and body were quite short. I first thought it might have been a womens shirt but saw the pack said mens shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 199
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2972 of 42838/8/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by computurd
Yeah my XS Plaid shirt just came in from my habit and its tiny even for me, also lol that is the same shirt I got. Im probably going to ebay it
Just looking at the measurements on context clothing. the XS looks quite similar to the XS plaid I received. if I get a white oxford should i just get a size S?
althanis do you generally wear S in other shirts or just in other gitman shirts?
S in Gitman and WvG.
It really sucks about the plaid though, it's a really nice colour. Would you be interested in the S? We can work something out.
Oh, and I have 2 because one was for me and one for my brother.post #2973 of 42838/9/12 at 1:54amQuote:
Send the seller a message asking how they measured. I guess they may have started at the top of the collarpost #2974 of 42838/15/12 at 5:50ampost #2975 of 42838/15/12 at 4:26pmpost #2976 of 42838/20/12 at 9:39ampost #2977 of 42838/23/12 at 1:29pmpost #2978 of 42838/23/12 at 1:54pmpretty big difference from medium to large. There was a time where I was a little inbetween sizes, large was pretty big and medium was too tight to wear....I always had to go large but it often wish the fit was more slim (now it fits me great unfortunately....). If you can fit into a medium reasonably well, large would likely be pretty huge on you.post #2979 of 42838/25/12 at 12:25ampost #2980 of 42838/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2981 of 42838/27/12 at 9:32ampost #2982 of 42838/27/12 at 9:50amQuote:
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.post #2983 of 42838/27/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.
I couldn't understand it, because my others are all fine. I dunno if it's just the ones that MyHabit was selling, or just a one-off.post #2984 of 42838/27/12 at 10:19am
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1797 Active Users (428 Members and 1369 Guests)
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Porn: Norvegese, Bentivegna, Goyser, BIG Stitch & BIG Welts ONLY! 5 minutes ago
- › Young need advice on building wardrobe 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan