Even at my height the sleeves and body were quite short. I first thought it might have been a womens shirt but saw the pack said mens shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 3:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 199post #2972 of 43518/8/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by computurd
Yeah my XS Plaid shirt just came in from my habit and its tiny even for me, also lol that is the same shirt I got. Im probably going to ebay it
Just looking at the measurements on context clothing. the XS looks quite similar to the XS plaid I received. if I get a white oxford should i just get a size S?
althanis do you generally wear S in other shirts or just in other gitman shirts?
S in Gitman and WvG.
It really sucks about the plaid though, it's a really nice colour. Would you be interested in the S? We can work something out.
Oh, and I have 2 because one was for me and one for my brother.post #2973 of 43518/9/12 at 1:54amQuote:
Send the seller a message asking how they measured. I guess they may have started at the top of the collarpost #2974 of 43518/15/12 at 5:50ampost #2975 of 43518/15/12 at 4:26pmpost #2976 of 43518/20/12 at 9:39ampost #2977 of 43518/23/12 at 1:29pmpost #2978 of 43518/23/12 at 1:54pmpretty big difference from medium to large. There was a time where I was a little inbetween sizes, large was pretty big and medium was too tight to wear....I always had to go large but it often wish the fit was more slim (now it fits me great unfortunately....). If you can fit into a medium reasonably well, large would likely be pretty huge on you.post #2979 of 43518/25/12 at 12:25ampost #2980 of 43518/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2981 of 43518/27/12 at 9:32ampost #2982 of 43518/27/12 at 9:50amQuote:
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.post #2983 of 43518/27/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.
I couldn't understand it, because my others are all fine. I dunno if it's just the ones that MyHabit was selling, or just a one-off.post #2984 of 43518/27/12 at 10:19ampost #2985 of 43518/27/12 at 12:29pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1679 Active Users (326 Members and 1353 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 53 seconds ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway