Even at my height the sleeves and body were quite short. I first thought it might have been a womens shirt but saw the pack said mens shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 199
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2972 of 42258/8/12 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by computurd
Yeah my XS Plaid shirt just came in from my habit and its tiny even for me, also lol that is the same shirt I got. Im probably going to ebay it
Just looking at the measurements on context clothing. the XS looks quite similar to the XS plaid I received. if I get a white oxford should i just get a size S?
althanis do you generally wear S in other shirts or just in other gitman shirts?
S in Gitman and WvG.
It really sucks about the plaid though, it's a really nice colour. Would you be interested in the S? We can work something out.
Oh, and I have 2 because one was for me and one for my brother.post #2973 of 42258/9/12 at 1:54amQuote:
Send the seller a message asking how they measured. I guess they may have started at the top of the collarpost #2974 of 42258/15/12 at 5:50ampost #2975 of 42258/15/12 at 4:26pmpost #2976 of 42258/20/12 at 9:39ampost #2977 of 42258/23/12 at 1:29pmpost #2978 of 42258/23/12 at 1:54pmpretty big difference from medium to large. There was a time where I was a little inbetween sizes, large was pretty big and medium was too tight to wear....I always had to go large but it often wish the fit was more slim (now it fits me great unfortunately....). If you can fit into a medium reasonably well, large would likely be pretty huge on you.post #2979 of 42258/25/12 at 12:25ampost #2980 of 42258/25/12 at 12:51pmpost #2981 of 42258/27/12 at 9:32ampost #2982 of 42258/27/12 at 9:50amQuote:
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.post #2983 of 42258/27/12 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
In my experience that is very rare with Gitman. I've had buttons fall off on shirts from EG, RRL, W+H, BoO, and plenty of others (often within the first few wears). I currently have 8 Gitman shirts and have probably had 5 others in the past and I've yet to have a button come off on a Gitman shirt. I have had to move one that wasn't lined up with the button hole properly, but that has been it.
I couldn't understand it, because my others are all fine. I dunno if it's just the ones that MyHabit was selling, or just a one-off.post #2984 of 42258/27/12 at 10:19am
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1596 Active Users (441 Members and 1155 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 31 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...