Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 194post #2897 of 43497/20/12 at 12:23ampost #2898 of 43497/20/12 at 10:13ampost #2899 of 43497/20/12 at 10:17amThey are slim if you have a medium to stocky build. I have a slim build, and my GBV shirts are not particularly slim fitting. Some of the lighter fabrics, like the linens, wind up being slimmer after washing, though.
My striped linen chambray shirt from Acrimony quickly became my favorite shirt.post #2900 of 43497/20/12 at 11:51ampost #2901 of 43497/20/12 at 1:19pmpost #2902 of 43497/20/12 at 1:44pmpost #2903 of 43497/20/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
Only have a couple GBV shirts, but this is what I've noticed also.
I have an athletic physique (broad shoulders, muscular back, small waist, etc) and GBV's fit perfect!!! (close second on fit would be Norse Projects shirts)post #2904 of 43497/20/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
I'm in the same boat, shoulders on Gitmans are just a tiny bit big but other than that fit is perfect. I'm short as well so it's a good length for casual shirtspost #2905 of 43497/20/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yep, same here. Other than being a little billow-y on me, I'm 100% happy with their stuff.post #2906 of 43497/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #2907 of 43497/27/12 at 12:30pmpost #2908 of 43497/27/12 at 12:53pmHey guys,
We got three pretty wild Gitman Vintage shirts in. Check 'em out...
Blue Multi-dot Chambray Point Collar Shirt: $185
Pin-up Girls Point Collar Shirt: $175
Purple Llama Patterned Chamois Buttondown Shirt: $185post #2909 of 43497/27/12 at 1:14pmpost #2910 of 43497/27/12 at 1:14pmI shouldn't like that heinous Llama print as much as I do, but damn it, I've caught myself thinking about it several times since I saw it on your site this morning.
BTW, there's a small error in the write-up for that shirt:Quote:It's soft enough to be your favorite fall weather flannel, yet thick enough to double a as an over-shirt.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 55 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 2 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › WTB Allen Edmonds Leeds Shell Cordovan Size 8 or 7.5 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding