Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 42877/20/12 at 12:23ampost #2898 of 42877/20/12 at 10:13ampost #2899 of 42877/20/12 at 10:17amThey are slim if you have a medium to stocky build. I have a slim build, and my GBV shirts are not particularly slim fitting. Some of the lighter fabrics, like the linens, wind up being slimmer after washing, though.
My striped linen chambray shirt from Acrimony quickly became my favorite shirt.post #2900 of 42877/20/12 at 11:51ampost #2901 of 42877/20/12 at 1:19pmpost #2902 of 42877/20/12 at 1:44pmpost #2903 of 42877/20/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
Only have a couple GBV shirts, but this is what I've noticed also.
I have an athletic physique (broad shoulders, muscular back, small waist, etc) and GBV's fit perfect!!! (close second on fit would be Norse Projects shirts)post #2904 of 42877/20/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
I'm in the same boat, shoulders on Gitmans are just a tiny bit big but other than that fit is perfect. I'm short as well so it's a good length for casual shirtspost #2905 of 42877/20/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yep, same here. Other than being a little billow-y on me, I'm 100% happy with their stuff.post #2906 of 42877/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #2907 of 42877/27/12 at 12:30pmpost #2908 of 42877/27/12 at 12:53pmHey guys,
We got three pretty wild Gitman Vintage shirts in. Check 'em out...
Blue Multi-dot Chambray Point Collar Shirt: $185
Pin-up Girls Point Collar Shirt: $175
Purple Llama Patterned Chamois Buttondown Shirt: $185post #2909 of 42877/27/12 at 1:14pmpost #2910 of 42877/27/12 at 1:14pmI shouldn't like that heinous Llama print as much as I do, but damn it, I've caught myself thinking about it several times since I saw it on your site this morning.
BTW, there's a small error in the write-up for that shirt:Quote:It's soft enough to be your favorite fall weather flannel, yet thick enough to double a as an over-shirt.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 seconds ago
- › RRL,LVC OAK STREET BOOTS, LAWLESS DENIM & WALLET SALE 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Next jacket? 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...