Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 42347/20/12 at 12:23ampost #2898 of 42347/20/12 at 10:13ampost #2899 of 42347/20/12 at 10:17amThey are slim if you have a medium to stocky build. I have a slim build, and my GBV shirts are not particularly slim fitting. Some of the lighter fabrics, like the linens, wind up being slimmer after washing, though.
My striped linen chambray shirt from Acrimony quickly became my favorite shirt.post #2900 of 42347/20/12 at 11:51ampost #2901 of 42347/20/12 at 1:19pmpost #2902 of 42347/20/12 at 1:44pmpost #2903 of 42347/20/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
Only have a couple GBV shirts, but this is what I've noticed also.
I have an athletic physique (broad shoulders, muscular back, small waist, etc) and GBV's fit perfect!!! (close second on fit would be Norse Projects shirts)post #2904 of 42347/20/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
I'm in the same boat, shoulders on Gitmans are just a tiny bit big but other than that fit is perfect. I'm short as well so it's a good length for casual shirtspost #2905 of 42347/20/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yep, same here. Other than being a little billow-y on me, I'm 100% happy with their stuff.post #2906 of 42347/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #2907 of 42347/27/12 at 12:30pmpost #2908 of 42347/27/12 at 12:53pmHey guys,
We got three pretty wild Gitman Vintage shirts in. Check 'em out...
Blue Multi-dot Chambray Point Collar Shirt: $185
Pin-up Girls Point Collar Shirt: $175
Purple Llama Patterned Chamois Buttondown Shirt: $185post #2909 of 42347/27/12 at 1:14pmpost #2910 of 42347/27/12 at 1:14pmI shouldn't like that heinous Llama print as much as I do, but damn it, I've caught myself thinking about it several times since I saw it on your site this morning.
BTW, there's a small error in the write-up for that shirt:Quote:It's soft enough to be your favorite fall weather flannel, yet thick enough to double a as an over-shirt.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 5 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...