Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 42837/20/12 at 12:23ampost #2898 of 42837/20/12 at 10:13ampost #2899 of 42837/20/12 at 10:17amThey are slim if you have a medium to stocky build. I have a slim build, and my GBV shirts are not particularly slim fitting. Some of the lighter fabrics, like the linens, wind up being slimmer after washing, though.
My striped linen chambray shirt from Acrimony quickly became my favorite shirt.post #2900 of 42837/20/12 at 11:51ampost #2901 of 42837/20/12 at 1:19pmpost #2902 of 42837/20/12 at 1:44pmpost #2903 of 42837/20/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
Only have a couple GBV shirts, but this is what I've noticed also.
I have an athletic physique (broad shoulders, muscular back, small waist, etc) and GBV's fit perfect!!! (close second on fit would be Norse Projects shirts)post #2904 of 42837/20/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
I'm in the same boat, shoulders on Gitmans are just a tiny bit big but other than that fit is perfect. I'm short as well so it's a good length for casual shirtspost #2905 of 42837/20/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yep, same here. Other than being a little billow-y on me, I'm 100% happy with their stuff.post #2906 of 42837/20/12 at 7:08pmpost #2907 of 42837/27/12 at 12:30pmpost #2908 of 42837/27/12 at 12:53pmHey guys,
We got three pretty wild Gitman Vintage shirts in. Check 'em out...
Blue Multi-dot Chambray Point Collar Shirt: $185
Pin-up Girls Point Collar Shirt: $175
Purple Llama Patterned Chamois Buttondown Shirt: $185post #2909 of 42837/27/12 at 1:14pmpost #2910 of 42837/27/12 at 1:14pmI shouldn't like that heinous Llama print as much as I do, but damn it, I've caught myself thinking about it several times since I saw it on your site this morning.
BTW, there's a small error in the write-up for that shirt:Quote:It's soft enough to be your favorite fall weather flannel, yet thick enough to double a as an over-shirt.
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 23 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Belgravia in UK9.5 , 184 Last in Antique Chestnut 13 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 26 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 29 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan