I hang out more in the MC forum and so I'm not sure about about something basic. When I generally fold up dress shirt sleeves, I use a method whereby I bring it up to about my elbows and roll the sleeve. With more casual button downs like GBV, what is the proper way to fold up the sleeves. And should it be folded to up past the elbow?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 193post #2881 of 42877/10/12 at 8:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2882 of 42877/10/12 at 8:56ampost #2883 of 42877/10/12 at 9:04ampost #2884 of 42877/10/12 at 6:34pmpost #2885 of 42877/10/12 at 7:12pmpost #2886 of 42877/11/12 at 5:44pmpost #2887 of 42877/12/12 at 10:47amQuote:
Can anybody describe how the japanaese yarn tartans feel? In terms of weight? Is it more like a flannel? Thankspost #2888 of 42877/12/12 at 2:16pmpost #2889 of 42877/14/12 at 11:09ampost #2890 of 42877/19/12 at 5:56ampost #2891 of 42877/19/12 at 8:02ampost #2892 of 42877/19/12 at 8:28pmpost #2893 of 42877/19/12 at 11:51pmpost #2894 of 42877/20/12 at 12:06am
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1064 Active Users (170 Members and 894 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 27 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 28 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...