Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 190post #2837 of 43507/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #2838 of 43507/2/12 at 2:24pmpost #2839 of 43507/2/12 at 2:25pmpost #2840 of 43507/2/12 at 3:00pm^He probably means GBV. I gave up on super slim shirts a while ago, and GBV is a nice fit without being too baggy. GB shirts apparently fit like a tent.
Kashiwa- I have an OCBD from Wharf Clothing, and I like the cut and construction a little better than GBV. Don't laugh, but I actually have a heavy oxford cloth shirt from J Crew that I think is comparable in quality and construction (not that I would pay $150 for a J Crew shirt).post #2841 of 43507/3/12 at 7:30ampost #2842 of 43507/3/12 at 7:32am
If the event is over for gitman vintage can we still purchase?I tried contacting their support to clarify abit,but was told that they could not find the brand. I gave them the link then and they have not get back to me..
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2843 of 43507/3/12 at 8:14ampost #2844 of 43507/3/12 at 1:29pm
Yes, I have this issue too. On some of them the difference in length is quite small, but there is one where it's as big as on yours.
That's the only brand I've bought that has this issue.
Another evidence of the quality of their workmanship can be seen on the "native stripe" shirts, where the stripes are not symmetrical on the sleeves, collar and yoke.
They probably market it as "unique appearance" or some other kind of crap.Quote:Originally Posted by luker
I recently bought a navy overdyed,haven got to wear it yet. I've noticed the length on one side of the shirt is longer than the other (shall let the pictures do the talking...)
apologies for the poor image...
button up to the last button,one side is longer than the other...anyone has the same issue with their shirts?post #2845 of 43507/3/12 at 1:52pmpost #2846 of 43507/3/12 at 1:54pmpost #2847 of 43507/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:Well, you can always pay a tailor $5 to shorten the long side if it bothers you...Originally Posted by luker
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2848 of 43507/3/12 at 2:14pmpost #2849 of 43507/3/12 at 3:20pmpost #2850 of 43507/3/12 at 3:37pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 27 seconds ago
- › NWT Boglioli K Jackets - Wool/Silk/Linen Blends Sizes 40-42 46 seconds ago
- › WTB alden tanker or indy boot, in suede size 7.5-8d 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden LWB 8.5 B/D in Whiskey or Ravello 4 minutes ago
- › WTB ALDEN LONGWINGS 7.5 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...