Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:07 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 190post #2837 of 43437/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #2838 of 43437/2/12 at 2:24pmpost #2839 of 43437/2/12 at 2:25pmpost #2840 of 43437/2/12 at 3:00pm^He probably means GBV. I gave up on super slim shirts a while ago, and GBV is a nice fit without being too baggy. GB shirts apparently fit like a tent.
Kashiwa- I have an OCBD from Wharf Clothing, and I like the cut and construction a little better than GBV. Don't laugh, but I actually have a heavy oxford cloth shirt from J Crew that I think is comparable in quality and construction (not that I would pay $150 for a J Crew shirt).post #2841 of 43437/3/12 at 7:30ampost #2842 of 43437/3/12 at 7:32am
If the event is over for gitman vintage can we still purchase?I tried contacting their support to clarify abit,but was told that they could not find the brand. I gave them the link then and they have not get back to me..
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2843 of 43437/3/12 at 8:14ampost #2844 of 43437/3/12 at 1:29pm
Yes, I have this issue too. On some of them the difference in length is quite small, but there is one where it's as big as on yours.
That's the only brand I've bought that has this issue.
Another evidence of the quality of their workmanship can be seen on the "native stripe" shirts, where the stripes are not symmetrical on the sleeves, collar and yoke.
They probably market it as "unique appearance" or some other kind of crap.Quote:Originally Posted by luker
I recently bought a navy overdyed,haven got to wear it yet. I've noticed the length on one side of the shirt is longer than the other (shall let the pictures do the talking...)
apologies for the poor image...
button up to the last button,one side is longer than the other...anyone has the same issue with their shirts?post #2845 of 43437/3/12 at 1:52pmpost #2846 of 43437/3/12 at 1:54pmpost #2847 of 43437/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:Well, you can always pay a tailor $5 to shorten the long side if it bothers you...Originally Posted by luker
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2848 of 43437/3/12 at 2:14pmpost #2849 of 43437/3/12 at 3:20pmpost #2850 of 43437/3/12 at 3:37pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 seconds ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 43 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 44 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 53 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding