Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 190
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2837 of 42877/2/12 at 2:16pmpost #2838 of 42877/2/12 at 2:24pmpost #2839 of 42877/2/12 at 2:25pmpost #2840 of 42877/2/12 at 3:00pm^He probably means GBV. I gave up on super slim shirts a while ago, and GBV is a nice fit without being too baggy. GB shirts apparently fit like a tent.
Kashiwa- I have an OCBD from Wharf Clothing, and I like the cut and construction a little better than GBV. Don't laugh, but I actually have a heavy oxford cloth shirt from J Crew that I think is comparable in quality and construction (not that I would pay $150 for a J Crew shirt).post #2841 of 42877/3/12 at 7:30ampost #2842 of 42877/3/12 at 7:32am
If the event is over for gitman vintage can we still purchase?I tried contacting their support to clarify abit,but was told that they could not find the brand. I gave them the link then and they have not get back to me..
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2843 of 42877/3/12 at 8:14ampost #2844 of 42877/3/12 at 1:29pm
Yes, I have this issue too. On some of them the difference in length is quite small, but there is one where it's as big as on yours.
That's the only brand I've bought that has this issue.
Another evidence of the quality of their workmanship can be seen on the "native stripe" shirts, where the stripes are not symmetrical on the sleeves, collar and yoke.
They probably market it as "unique appearance" or some other kind of crap.Quote:Originally Posted by luker
I recently bought a navy overdyed,haven got to wear it yet. I've noticed the length on one side of the shirt is longer than the other (shall let the pictures do the talking...)
apologies for the poor image...
button up to the last button,one side is longer than the other...anyone has the same issue with their shirts?post #2845 of 42877/3/12 at 1:52pmpost #2846 of 42877/3/12 at 1:54pmpost #2847 of 42877/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:Well, you can always pay a tailor $5 to shorten the long side if it bothers you...Originally Posted by luker
I bought that from epaulet.Have to agree..for the price the quality should have been better...I doubt I can do anything about it now and I should have check thoroughly when I first received it..was disappointed but well...guess I'll have to live with it like what kashiwa said..post #2848 of 42877/3/12 at 2:14pmpost #2849 of 42877/3/12 at 3:20pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 29 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 35 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 42 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...