Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:38 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 184post #2746 of 42966/23/12 at 3:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2747 of 42966/23/12 at 6:34ampost #2748 of 42966/23/12 at 7:09amQuote:Originally Posted by altmana
I ordered two shirts the Blue/Green Plaid Oxford and the Dark Navy/Yellow Plaid Pullover Flannel both in mediums. The Flannel fit fine and I am keeping it. The Blue/Green plaid fit horribly! It was way too wide in the body and the sleeves were a good inch too short! Needless to say that one is going back...
Is it the same shirt as the Navy/Green Plaid, except it has a different colour on the pattern?post #2749 of 42966/23/12 at 10:25ampost #2750 of 42966/23/12 at 3:10pmpost #2751 of 42966/23/12 at 3:25pmpost #2752 of 42966/23/12 at 3:26pmpost #2753 of 42966/23/12 at 6:12pmpost #2754 of 42966/23/12 at 6:34pmpost #2755 of 42966/23/12 at 7:01pmpost #2756 of 42966/23/12 at 8:12pmpost #2757 of 42966/23/12 at 9:41pmpost #2758 of 42966/23/12 at 10:47pmpost #2759 of 42966/23/12 at 11:27pmpost #2760 of 42966/25/12 at 7:36am
What do you guys thing about the fit? The sleeves is too short, but I am not sure about the whole fit.
The shirt end is above my ass cheeks at the backside and in the center of the "dick-thing" on the jeans.
The fabric itches like hell, and I hope not that Gitman oxford shirts doesn't fit or have the same itchy fabrics like this shirts.
Is there a difference between the oxford shirts and the plaid ones?
Edited by Dingusberry - 6/25/12 at 7:50am
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Feedback please Wellington & Cromwell Safari Backpack 34 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing 9157 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Sizing 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015