Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 176post #2626 of 42256/13/12 at 12:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2627 of 42256/13/12 at 12:24ampost #2628 of 42256/13/12 at 12:30amYeah I almost didn't get it because I have a couple grayish chambray's from years past but than I realized that none of them felt like this and the little flecks are actually quite noticeable so it worked out in the end, can't wait to see the fall stuff, dude told me Gitman is taking it to a whole different level next season.post #2629 of 42256/13/12 at 12:43ampost #2630 of 42256/13/12 at 12:53amThe quintessential summer shirt. I would have bought the blue one but could only budget one today not to mention I already have the GV ocean chambray and two other linen/chambray blend shirts that are also light blue. I would recommend it in a heartbeat, it's unbelievably soft and the color is gorgeous.post #2631 of 42256/13/12 at 1:02amQuote:Originally Posted by ThomSquared
The quintessential summer shirt. I would have bought the blue one but could only budget one today not to mention I already have the GV ocean chambray and two other linen/chambray blend shirts that are also light blue. I would recommend it in a heartbeat, it's unbelievably soft and the color is gorgeous.
Thanks. Damn, that flecked looks nice though toopost #2632 of 42256/13/12 at 6:48pmpost #2633 of 42256/14/12 at 7:16ampost #2634 of 42256/14/12 at 7:47ampost #2635 of 42256/14/12 at 9:26ampost #2636 of 42256/14/12 at 12:57pmpost #2637 of 42256/14/12 at 5:56pm
The threads they use for buttonhole stitching feel too hard for the shirts' fabrics. In fact, one side of the buttonhole stitching tore away on one of my GV shirts when I pulled it from the rather tight-fitting jeans I was wearing.
Another GV shirt, which I got today from Context, had a botched extra line of stitching on the hem of the sleeve (it was a short-sleeved one). I just removed it, but this is really unacceptable for an item with a retail price this high and the fact that I bought it on sale doesn't matter.post #2638 of 42256/14/12 at 6:16pmI semi agree. Almost all of my gitman shirts have had QC issues, both at retail and at a discount. Not to mention that the fit differs drastically on all of them. I love the thickness of the oxford cloth and the high collar, but sometimes it makes me shake my head that I drop so much on a shirt that has these issues...post #2639 of 42256/14/12 at 6:40pmpost #2640 of 42256/14/12 at 6:52pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Tailor for summer wedding attire in London? 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 2 minutes ago
- › Identify This Brand of Denim - Leonardo Dicaprio 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › EnJoY live==>> Macedonia vs Belarus live streaming soccer EURO 2016... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...