or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gitman Brothers Vintage
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 153

post #2281 of 4002
which gitman stockists carry size XS?

i'll start:

- South Willard
- Context
- Opening Ceremony
post #2282 of 4002
Was planning on buyin the sailboat shirt from Need Supply, then they randomly jacked the price up. It's was $185 since it was first listed on the site weeks ago. Now it's suddenly $204! Wtf?
post #2283 of 4002
Quote:
Originally Posted by astris View Post

Was planning on buyin the sailboat shirt from Need Supply, then they randomly jacked the price up. It's was $185 since it was first listed on the site weeks ago. Now it's suddenly $204! Wtf?

This was just discussed on the last page of the thread
post #2284 of 4002
i really hope that the price mark up was not a result of us talking about it on this thread.
post #2285 of 4002
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

This was just discussed on the last page of the thread
The white club collar version, which I like better, is still $185 at Epaulet.

And what's up with the new sizing? I used to fit a size M perfectly, now I'm in between sizes since AW11. The mediums are now smediums.
post #2286 of 4002
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomSquared View Post

i really hope that the price mark up was not a result of us talking about it on this thread.

it is
post #2287 of 4002
anyone know what shirt this is? overdye?

262

262
post #2288 of 4002
Don't think it's overdye, those have stitching that is dyed to match. Reminds me of a dark tealish/bluish/greenish Gitman I have from a few seasons ago, it has contrasting stitching like that. Fabric also has a bit of shimmer to it almost. Nice shirt, my best fitting Gitman, slimmer and shorter than current shirts of the same size.
post #2289 of 4002
Wow, are these dress shirts even that great? I've seen them go for $20-30 brand new.
post #2290 of 4002
there is a difference between gitman bros vintage and gitman bros
you probably saw gitman bros
post #2291 of 4002
Chiggah should buy a small and sell me the medium at a very discounted price. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2292 of 4002
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

there is a difference between gitman bros vintage and gitman bros
you probably saw gitman bros

What's the difference between the two? Are they entirely different companies?
post #2293 of 4002
I have a blue Oxford gitman vintage in medium if anyone is interested. Bought nwt and worn once, washed twice. I'll be posting it for $120 shipped. Just pm me.
post #2294 of 4002
Who besides Bureau and South Willard stock a bunch of key collar gitmans?
post #2295 of 4002
Quote:
Originally Posted by plei89 View Post

What's the difference between the two? Are they entirely different companies?

cut and fabrics used
same company
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gitman Brothers Vintage