Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 150post #2236 of 43491/25/12 at 8:05pmpost #2237 of 43491/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Yeah that's what originally threw me off. I have a 36" chest and i'm not sure that would fit in an XS. But the slightly slouchy shoulders and long sleeves/body on the S are kind of lame.
I'll just roll em and tuck it I guesspost #2238 of 43491/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #2239 of 43491/25/12 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
yeah that's the problem with gitman, it's too easy to be stuck between sizes. xs is tiny and xl is enormous, so the vast majority of people are trying to fit in s, m, or l. I finally put on enough mass to fit into a large, but I was squarely in no man's land for a long time.
Definitely. If anybody is between an M and L I have the hickory blue stripe one in B&Spost #2240 of 43491/25/12 at 9:36pmpost #2241 of 43491/26/12 at 4:20pmpost #2242 of 43491/26/12 at 9:31pmpost #2243 of 43491/26/12 at 10:52pmpost #2244 of 43491/26/12 at 10:54pmpost #2245 of 43491/27/12 at 4:36ampost #2246 of 43491/27/12 at 6:54amAcrimony has a notice on some of it's Gitman offerings that "these shirts are running trim. Size up if you are between sizes."
Any idea how much more trim?
Penelopes has the double weight grey flannel button down on sale S M L XL availability. I have it - probably my favorite item purchased in a long time.
http://shoppenelopes.com/Product/Gitman+Vintage+grey+double+weight+oxfordpost #2247 of 43491/27/12 at 7:11ampost #2248 of 43491/27/12 at 2:47pmpost #2249 of 43491/27/12 at 2:51pmpost #2250 of 43491/27/12 at 4:26pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1314 Active Users (266 Members and 1048 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Edward 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding