Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 150post #2236 of 43431/25/12 at 8:05pmpost #2237 of 43431/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Yeah that's what originally threw me off. I have a 36" chest and i'm not sure that would fit in an XS. But the slightly slouchy shoulders and long sleeves/body on the S are kind of lame.
I'll just roll em and tuck it I guesspost #2238 of 43431/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #2239 of 43431/25/12 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
yeah that's the problem with gitman, it's too easy to be stuck between sizes. xs is tiny and xl is enormous, so the vast majority of people are trying to fit in s, m, or l. I finally put on enough mass to fit into a large, but I was squarely in no man's land for a long time.
Definitely. If anybody is between an M and L I have the hickory blue stripe one in B&Spost #2240 of 43431/25/12 at 9:36pmpost #2241 of 43431/26/12 at 4:20pmpost #2242 of 43431/26/12 at 9:31pmpost #2243 of 43431/26/12 at 10:52pmpost #2244 of 43431/26/12 at 10:54pmpost #2245 of 43431/27/12 at 4:36ampost #2246 of 43431/27/12 at 6:54amAcrimony has a notice on some of it's Gitman offerings that "these shirts are running trim. Size up if you are between sizes."
Any idea how much more trim?
Penelopes has the double weight grey flannel button down on sale S M L XL availability. I have it - probably my favorite item purchased in a long time.
http://shoppenelopes.com/Product/Gitman+Vintage+grey+double+weight+oxfordpost #2247 of 43431/27/12 at 7:11ampost #2248 of 43431/27/12 at 2:47pmpost #2249 of 43431/27/12 at 2:51pmpost #2250 of 43431/27/12 at 4:26pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1208 Active Users (197 Members and 1011 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › Preferred casual leather shoe style to wear with jeans? 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › 3 pants Gucci + Dolce & Gabbana - navy + black - EU 46 / US 36 18 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 18 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding