Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 150post #2236 of 42861/25/12 at 8:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2237 of 42861/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Yeah that's what originally threw me off. I have a 36" chest and i'm not sure that would fit in an XS. But the slightly slouchy shoulders and long sleeves/body on the S are kind of lame.
I'll just roll em and tuck it I guesspost #2238 of 42861/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #2239 of 42861/25/12 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
yeah that's the problem with gitman, it's too easy to be stuck between sizes. xs is tiny and xl is enormous, so the vast majority of people are trying to fit in s, m, or l. I finally put on enough mass to fit into a large, but I was squarely in no man's land for a long time.
Definitely. If anybody is between an M and L I have the hickory blue stripe one in B&Spost #2240 of 42861/25/12 at 9:36pmpost #2241 of 42861/26/12 at 4:20pmpost #2242 of 42861/26/12 at 9:31pmpost #2243 of 42861/26/12 at 10:52pmpost #2244 of 42861/26/12 at 10:54pmpost #2245 of 42861/27/12 at 4:36ampost #2246 of 42861/27/12 at 6:54amAcrimony has a notice on some of it's Gitman offerings that "these shirts are running trim. Size up if you are between sizes."
Any idea how much more trim?
Penelopes has the double weight grey flannel button down on sale S M L XL availability. I have it - probably my favorite item purchased in a long time.
http://shoppenelopes.com/Product/Gitman+Vintage+grey+double+weight+oxfordpost #2247 of 42861/27/12 at 7:11ampost #2248 of 42861/27/12 at 2:47pmpost #2249 of 42861/27/12 at 2:51pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1476 Active Users (352 Members and 1124 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › What would you wear today? 1 minute ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...