Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gitman Brothers Vintage - Page 150post #2236 of 42871/25/12 at 8:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2237 of 42871/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Yeah that's what originally threw me off. I have a 36" chest and i'm not sure that would fit in an XS. But the slightly slouchy shoulders and long sleeves/body on the S are kind of lame.
I'll just roll em and tuck it I guesspost #2238 of 42871/25/12 at 8:11pmpost #2239 of 42871/25/12 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
yeah that's the problem with gitman, it's too easy to be stuck between sizes. xs is tiny and xl is enormous, so the vast majority of people are trying to fit in s, m, or l. I finally put on enough mass to fit into a large, but I was squarely in no man's land for a long time.
Definitely. If anybody is between an M and L I have the hickory blue stripe one in B&Spost #2240 of 42871/25/12 at 9:36pmpost #2241 of 42871/26/12 at 4:20pmpost #2242 of 42871/26/12 at 9:31pmpost #2243 of 42871/26/12 at 10:52pmpost #2244 of 42871/26/12 at 10:54pmpost #2245 of 42871/27/12 at 4:36ampost #2246 of 42871/27/12 at 6:54amAcrimony has a notice on some of it's Gitman offerings that "these shirts are running trim. Size up if you are between sizes."
Any idea how much more trim?
Penelopes has the double weight grey flannel button down on sale S M L XL availability. I have it - probably my favorite item purchased in a long time.
http://shoppenelopes.com/Product/Gitman+Vintage+grey+double+weight+oxfordpost #2247 of 42871/27/12 at 7:11ampost #2248 of 42871/27/12 at 2:47pmpost #2249 of 42871/27/12 at 2:51pm
- Gitman Brothers Vintage
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 958 Active Users (149 Members and 809 Guests)
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 25 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 32 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...