or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Can you turn a whore into a housewife
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can you turn a whore into a housewife

post #1 of 68
Thread Starter 
I'm being serious here. What do girls with tendencies to stray do when they grow up, do they grow out of that phase or just continue with their neurosis throughout their life?
post #2 of 68
Well...no point in waiting to find out.
post #3 of 68
I asked my buddies that the other night about the highschool slut. I was wondering what she was like now and I will probably ask what she is like ten years from now.
post #4 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
I'm being serious here. What do girls with tendencies to stray do when they grow up, do they grow out of that phase or just continue with their neurosis throughout their life?

Do men, who stray almost by default, outgrow it? There's your answer.
post #5 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Do men, who stray almost by default, outgrow it? There's your answer.

+1
post #6 of 68
In my experience, the slutty ones are doing it as an act. They almost always end up being clingy with the first guy to show them some affection and will do anything to get hitched and have kids by 27. Of course I expect them to cheat/go temporary-lesbian/decide they need to "find themselves" and up and leave some time around age 40.
post #7 of 68
Where I come from, the whores ARE the housewives
post #8 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by i killed judas. View Post
Where I come from, the whores ARE the housewives

You like it, living in Orange County?
post #9 of 68
There are also the ones who are whores only when single, ie. they are before marriage, then they get a divorce, with say 2 kids, then they become uber whorish.
post #10 of 68
in direct responce to your question yes you can all she has to do is give up her job.
post #11 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarphe View Post
in direct responce to your question yes you can all she has to do is give up her job.



True 'dat.
post #12 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhstyle View Post
I asked my buddies that the other night about the highschool slut. I was wondering what she was like now and I will probably ask what she is like ten years from now.

She is fat.
post #13 of 68
Of course you can,

post #14 of 68
That's kinda up to her if she wants to grow up and act mature.
post #15 of 68
Won't everyone end up marrying a reformed slut?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Can you turn a whore into a housewife