• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crazy religious rants on Craigslist (Christians opinions wanted)

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WARNING
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
ALERT

So last night I'm killing some time in the "politics" sub-section of the "events" section of Baltimore Craigslist and I came across these posts. At first I thought these were being recopied out of the Satanic Bible but the more I read them, the more I noticed references to recent news and I realized that this dude actually wrote this stuff himself (or is reposting).

The all uppercase and strange sentence construction makes me wonder if this guy is OCD or otherwise ill. It's very similar to the writing of the singer of Rudimentary Peni and that guy spent years in an insane asylum!

Anyway, you guys have got to check this stuff out. I'm not religious at all so I can't relate but I've never seen someone so religious with such liberal views

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pol/1103590040.html
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pol/1092896126.html
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pol/1091499144.html
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pol/1089489499.html

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SO SHALL IT BE IN THE SECOND COMING OF THE SON OF MAN. OH HOW YOUR GREED HAS TAKEN HOLD OF YOUR HEARTS. THIS IS THE SAME SPIRIT THAT DESTROYED THE GREAT CIVALIZATION OF NOAHS TIME. DO NOT THINK OF THE TIME OF NOAH AS A ANCIENT PIMITIVE SOCIETY, KNOW NOW THERE ONCE WAS A CIVALIZATION ON THIS EARTH ONCE BEFOR, AS ADVANCED AS OUR OWN. THEY LIVED IN WEALTH, THIER PEOPLE WERE OF MANY LANDS, THIER RELIGIONS MANY. THEY LEFT THE WAYS OF GOD BROUGHT TO HUMANS THROUGH ADAM. ADAMS CHILDREN MINGLED WITH THOSE OF THE OTHER HUMANS LIVING. MIXED THIER BLOODS, ADAMS WHICH WAS OF PERFECT BLOODLINES, PRODUCING GREAT MEN OF OLD. THESE BECAME GREAT IN THIER KNOWLEDGE, ALSO LIVED MANY YEARS MORE THEN OTHER HUMANS. WAY PAST THIER LIFESPANS, THEY BECAME AS THE WORLD TODAY CORUPT, EVIL, TOURCHER, JUDGING OTHERS AS THEY THEMSELVES ARE AS GUILTY OF THE SAME. THEY WERE AS THE GREAT WHORE TODAY. DRUNK ON THE POWER. PROJECTING THEMSELVES AS GODS AMONG MEN. THEY TO WERE AS DIVERSE IN TRADE AND SCIENCE, THEY LIVED ALONG THE SHORELINES OF THE EARTH, AS LOW AS 300 TO 500 FT BELOW OUR SEA LEVELS. BUILDING GREAT MONUMENTS , SOME STILL ARE TO BE SEEN AND SOME UNSEEN EVEN TO THIS DAY. THESE PEOPLE GAVE AND TOOK IN MARRIAGE AS WE DO TODAY. TOOK ADVANTAGE OF NATURE, TRYING TO SUBDUE IT. TILL NATURE FOUGHT BACK. OH! HOW CAN NATURE FIGHT BACK? BY POLUTING IT SO MUCH, WE DESTROY OURSELVES IN GREED AND POLUTION. YES TODAY IS AS NOAH. WE CONDEM AND WE JUDGE, WE CREATE OUR OWN DOCTRINS, OUR OWN RELIGIONS. WE LEAVE THE TRUTHS TAUGHT US AND USE GODS NAME IN OUR VANITY AND PRIDE. BUT JUST AS TODAY THEY BECAME EMPTY IN THIER HEARTS, LEAVING WHAT IS GOOD AND JUST, PURSUING THIER OWN THOUGHTS, LEAVING THE WAYS OF GOD. AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, MAN HIMSELF WILL DESTROY THE EARTH. YOU SAY REVELATIONS IS COMING, THE LORD SAYS ITS ALREADY HERE. STANDING ON STREET CORNERS SAYING GOD HATES ****, YOUR GOING TO HELL, THIER TORMENT WILL GREATER THEN THIER FIGMENTS OF THIER OWN CORUPT SELVES., A SO CALLED LITTERAL HELL. JUDGING AND CONDEMING. THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH HAD HER CHANCE, BUT INSTEAD OF EMBRACING THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST. SHE USES HIS NAME ON THIER CHURCHS, BUT HAVE NO TRUTH IN HER HEART. HER TIME HAS COME TO AN END. WE SEE TODAY THAT A THIRD OF OUR WATERS ARE ALREADY POLUTED, THE FOULS OF THE AIR, ALONG WITH THE CREATURES OF EARTH ARE DYING, WE STRIP OUR FORESTS THAT PRODUCE THE VERY AIR WE BREATH. WE ARE COLD HEARTED TO THE HUNGRY AND SICK, WE SLEEP IN OUR FINE HOMES WHILE WOMAN AND CHILDREN ARE DRAGGED FROM THIER TENTS AND CARDBOARD SHACKS AND RAPED AND MURDERED. WE FIGHT LEGISLATION THAT BRINGS HEALTHCARE TO ALL, SO WE OURSELVES HAVE THE BEST PHYSICIANS. MEN LIKE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BECOME GREEDY AS THEY THEMSELVES RECIEVE THE BEST OF CARE, LIKE THEY ARE WORTH MORE. PREACHERS FROM THIER PULPITS PREACH ANTI- CHRIST AND THEN PRAISE THE LORD. OH SICK AND PERVERCE GENERATION. WHEN YOU HAVE DECENT LEADERS YOU FIGHT THEM, HATE THEM ACCORDING TO THIER SKIN. OR BECAUSE THEY TRY TO DO GOOD. YOU BURN THE TRUTH, REPLACE IT WITH YOUR BIGOTRYS AND CREATE YOUR OWN DOCTRINS, MASQUERADING THEM WITH LINES OF SCRIPTURE YOU MANIPULATED TO MAKE YOURSELVES AS THE HOLY SPIRIT. BE WARNED OH CHRISTIAN CHURCH, JESUS WILL DESTROY YOUR HAND MADE TEMPLES AND CHURCHS. HE WILL LET RAVENIST BIRDS EAT YOUR FLESH. YOU ARE THE GREAT WHORE, YOU WHO THINK YOU ARE SO KNOWLEGEABLE IN SCRIPTURE, READ WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.THE TIME HAS COME, THIER IS NO SAVING GRACE AMONG YOU. YOU PREACH AGAINST THE VERY LIFE OF CHRIST. HE DRANK, HE SANG, HE LOVED, HE WAS NOT SOME SACROLIGIOS PIOUS BIGOT LIKE PURITANS. EVEN HOLINESS CHURCHS ARE SO HIPOCRITICAL. THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEGE OF THE TRUTH. CREATING THIER OWN TRUTHS. THEY ARE ALL WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE AS THE SCRIBE'S PHARASEE'S AND HIPOCRITES ARE,EVERYONE IS GOING TO OUR BURNING LITTERAL HELL, TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO THIER HIPOCRITICAL, BIGOTED LIFESTYLES. GO FOLLOW YOUR FAKE GODS, LISTEN TO YOUR REAL FATHER SATAN HIMSELF.

THE LORD SEE'S YOUR GREED, HOW THE POOR GET POORER, THE SICK GET SICKER, THE ELDERLY GROW OLD IN POVERTY. DID NOT THE LORD HIMSELF TELL YOU TO HEEL THE SICK, FEED THE HUNGRY, TAKE CARE OF THE OLD. YOU BUILD YOUR RICHS ON EARTH, WHILE IN HEAVEN YOUR TREASURE CHESTS ARE EMPTY. YOU DINE IN TABLES FULL, YOU HEAL YOURSELVES WITHYOUR PHYSCIANS,WHILE THE NEEDY GROW SICK AND DIE HUNGRY.YOU ALIGN YOURSELVES WITH THE RICH AND THE NATIONS FULL OF WEALTH, THOSE THAT HAVE. YOU POLUTE THE SKYS, WATERS AND LAND THE LORD HAS GIVEN YOU, YOU DESTROY THE HABITATHS OF MY CREATURES FOR YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS. WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS? THEN YOU GO TO YOUR CHURCHS AND PRAISE THE LORD. WHAT LORD ARE YOU PRAISING? NOT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY NAME IN YOUR OWN VANITY. WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO BLASPHEM MY NAME, SHOWING YOURSELF NAKED BEFORE THE LORD..... HOW MUCH OF YOURSELF HAVE YOU BECOME, THE LORD DID NOT ASK YOU FOR MONEY, BUT HE ASKED YOU OF YOURSELF. THE ANGER OF THE LORD GROWS TO THOSE THAT HAVE, TO THOSE THAT POLUTE MY LANDS, WATER AND SKYS, ITS NOT I WHO BRINGS JOHNS REVELATIONS, BUT YOU. BEWARE THAT THE LORD WILL WITHDRAW HIS SPIRIT, AND LEAVE YOU IN YOUR VANITY AND PRIDE. GO AHEAD AND EAT, DRINK, AND BE MERRY WHILE OTHERS GO HUNGRY, HEAL YOURSELVES WHILE DESEASE TAKES MY CHILDREJN. WHERE POVERTY IS, THERE WILL YOU FIND MY SPIRIT. BUT YOUR TEMPLES, YOUR CHURCHS, WILL BE CONSUMED BY YOUR FATHER AND HIS ANGELS, DEMONS AND WILL FILL YOUR SOULS. YOUR CATHEDRALS ARE AS DIRT TO ME, YOUR TEMPLES ARE FULL OF BLASPHEMY. YOUR TIME HAS COME. YOUR END IS NEAR. WHAT JOHN ADMIRED, I WILL BRING DOWN. HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD. THE TIME OF THE GENTLE DRAWS NEAR. THE END OF MAN HAS COME TO AN END. AS ANGELS WERE AND ARE, SO SHALL YOU BE. ALL THAT ARE GOOD ARE GOOD. ALL THAT ARE EVIL ARE EVIL. THERE IS NO IMBETWEEN. THE TIME OF MAN HAS COME TO AN END. MY SPIRIT GROWS COLD WITH YOU. AS THE RICH MAN IN HELL, SO SHALL YOU BE. ALL HIS RICHS ON EARTH, THERE ARE NO TREASURES IN HIS SOUL, EMPTY IN HELL IS HE. LOST WITH NO PLACE TO GO. AS HIS SOUL IS EMPTY IN HELL, SO SHALL YOUR SOULS BE EMPTY IN HELL. GO AHEAD AND BE AS YOU ARE! WATCH THOSE IN POVERTY, STAND IN YOUR CHURCHS AND PRAISE YOUR GOD. HE HAS NO POWER IN HEAVEN, SOON HE WILL HAVE NO POWER ANYWHERE. FOR HIS TIME GROWS CLOSE, AND YOU THAT HAVE FOLLOWED HIM WILL FACE ETERNITY WITHOUT GOD. EMPTY SOULS, EXISTING FOREVER WITHOUT GOD. THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND NASHING OF TEETH. THERE YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT THE LOVE OF GOD, THE BEAUTY OF HIS TOUCH. GO OH EMPTY SOULS, I HEAR YOU NOT. YOUR CHURCHS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN, EVERYTHING YOUR HANDS HAVE BUILT WILL BE DESTROYED.BABALON THE GREAT YOU HAVE BECOME, CONFUSING THE SCRIPTURES BEFOR MEN, THERE IS NOT ONE THAT WILL BE SPARED, COME OUT OF HER, COME OUT OF HER, OH CHILDREN OF THE GREAT WHORE OH CHRISTIAN CHURCH HOW EVIL YOU HAVE BECOME!

AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US. THE LEFT OUT GOSPLES, WHICH SHOW JESUS CHRIST AS A HUMAN, A FLESHLY CHILD, DOING CHILDISH THINGS, WERE KEPT FROM US WHO WOULD ELEVATE JEAUS TO A STATE OF NON FLESHLY LIFE. WE ALSO KNOW HE DID NOT START HIS MINISTRY UNTILL 30 YRS OLD. WHY? BECAUSE JESUS TOOK CARE OF HIS FAMILY AS ANY JEWISH SON WHO MAY HAVE BEEN THE OLDEST, WOULD DO FOR HIS WIDOWED MOTHER AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS THERE IS SKETCY PROOFS THAT JESUS TRAVELED, SOME SAY TO PARTS OF INDIA, AND OTHER PARTS OF ASIA MINOR. YES HE WAS A MAN, JUST AS WE ARE. HE CAME FROM A FAMILY, A MOTHER WITH CHILDREN OF BOTH MARY AND JOESEPH. THE ROMAN CHURCH AND HER PPROTESTANTS, TAKES SEX, MAKES IT SOMETHING THAT IS HIDDEN OR A HUMAN FLAW. NOT SO, MARY HAD CHILDREN WITH JOESEPH AFTER JESUS WAS BORN. ITS A PLOY BY SATAN TO MAKE SEX A DARK AND HIDDEN THING, TO MAKE MARY SOME KIND OF PAGAN DIETY, A GOD, OTHER THEN A HOLY WIFE OF A CARPENTER WHO ENJOYED AN ACTIVE SEX LIFE WITH HER HUSBAND........... JUST LIKE THE ROMANS AND HER PROTESTANTS, THEY PURIFY MARY AND JESUS SO MUCH, THEY TAKE THE FLESH OUT OF BOTH OF THEM.. GET THIS, JESUS WAS A MAN, AS ANY MAN, THERE MAY OF BEEN THE NATURAL ACTS OF THE FLESHLY DESIRES AS ANY OTHER YOUNG ADOLESANT. BOYS GROW INTO MANHOOD, ALL BOYS GO THROUGH PUBERTY, AS WELL AS WOMAN. AS YOU ALL READ AND WERE TAUGHT ABOUT THE MAN WHO WAS STRUCK DOWN BECAUSE HE MASTURBATED AND SPEW HIS SPERM TO THE GROUND, AND WAS STRUCK DEAD. SO NOW THE ROMAN CHURCH AND THIER PROTESTANTS GO AROUND YELLING TO YOUNG MEN IF YOU MASTURBATE THAT WRONG. NOT SO, WHAT A MANIPULATING PC OF SATANIC DOCTRIN, HE WAS STRUCK DEAD FOR OUTRIGHT DISOBEDIENCE AGAINST GOD, NOT MASTURBATING. WHAT PURITISM HOGWASH! WE ALSO KNOW JESUS LIKED WOMAN, AND THEY LIKED HIM, AS MARY MAGALENE FOLLOWED JESUS THROUGHOUT HIS MINISTRY, EVEN THROUGH DEATH. SHE WAS THE FIRST TO SEE HIM AFTER THE RESURRECTION. THERE ARE OTHER GOSPLES THAT THE ROMAN CHURCH AND HER PROTESTANTSTRYED TO DESTROY, BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A GOD TO PLEASE THE ROMAN PAGAN AND EMPORER, WITH THIER SATANIC PURITISM VIEWS. WHAT MORE COULD SATAN DO TO SEPERATE US FROM THE FLESH OF GOD THEN CREATE THIS MAN GOD WHO WAS ABOVE THE SEXUAL ACT, A PLOY BY SATAN TO TAKE THE GOD GIVEN SEXUAL ACT AND MAKE IT FILTHY, OR SOME TABOO HIDDEN THING THAT GOD WOULD NOT PARTAKE IN. THIS IS SATANIC CRAP! THE ROMAN CHURCH AND HER PROTESTANTS WHOLE FOUNDATION FOR THIER CHURCH IS TO STRIP THE FLESH OUT JESUS CHRIST AND MARY THE MOTHER OF CHRIST.JESUS WAS A MAN AND KISSED MARY ON THE LIPS, HAD BROTHERS AND SISTERS. HE MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN MARRIED TO MARY MAGALENE. WHY IS SO HARD TO IMAGINEE GOD TAKING PART IN THE ACT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, THAT HE CREATED TO BRING WONDERFULL PLEASURE TO THE FLESH........ MAKING JESUS SO MUCH OF THE IDEOLOGY OF PURITISM, IS SEPERATING GOD MADE FLESH. THIS IS A PLOY OF SATAN, THROUGH HIS CHURCH TO TAKE THE FLESH OUT OF JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS AN APOSTATE DOCTRIN OF SCRIPTURE, PURITISM IS NO MORE OF GOD THAN SATAN HIMSELF.THE REASON IS THAT IS THAT PEOPLE OF THAT TIME, DID NOT VIEW SEX AS AN IMPORTANT DOCTRIN AND MAKE IT FILTH, DIRTY BUT VIEWED IT AS A NATURAL ACT OF NATURE, NO ONE REALLY SPOKE OF THIS BECAUSE OF THIS BELIEFS. THIS A TRICK OF SATAN TO TAKE THE FLESH OUT OF JESUS CHRIST.THERE ARE MANY DOCTRINS THAT THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH HAVE ENACTED TO SEPERATE YOU FROM CHRISTS FLESH.. AS MANY HOLINESS PEOPLE SAY YOU CAN NOT DRINK ALCOHOL AND BE SAVED. THERE IS NO DOCTRIN IN THE CHURCH OF GOD!THEY MANIPULATE SCRIPTURE VERSES FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIER BIBLE TO PRODUCE THIS FALSE DOCTRIN. JESUS AND THE DECIPLE DRANK, SANG AND ENJOYED SOME WINE WITH MUSIC WITH THE PEOPLE, THIS EVIDENT AT THE WEDDING OF CANA. JEWS DRANK AND ENJOYED THEMSELVES, ITS WHEN YOU ABUSE SUCH THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO STOP, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT A SIN FOR OTHERS. THERE WAS A CHURCH OF GOD OF PROPHECY THAT I BELONGED TO MANY YEARS AGO, ACTUALLY THE CHURCH OF GOD AND THE CHRURCH OF GOD OF PROPHECY. THERE WERE THREE MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THESE TWO CHURCHS. THE PROPHECY CHURCH HAD DOCTRINS THAT WHEN YOU BECAME A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF GOD, WHICH THEY BELIEVED THEY ALONE WERE, YOU HAD TO GIVE UP ALL JEWLRY, INCLUDING WEDDING BANDS. THEY MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE TO DEFEND THIS PRCTICE WHICH DID GREAT HARM TO MARRIAGES. NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY REWROTE THESE SCRIPTURES NOW TO ALLOW IT.THE OTHER TWO WERE DIVORCE AND REMARIAGE AND WHO WERE THE CHURCH. CHURCH OF GOD BELIEVED IN ACCEPTING DIVORCED AND REMARRIED PEOPLE AS SAVED, OF PROPHECY BELIEVED THE OPPOSITE AND WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT. NEEDDLESS TO SAY THEY REWROTE AND MANIPULATED SCRIPTURE TO CONFORM WITH THIER OTHER PROTESTANT CHURCHS TO ACCEPT DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE, SO DOES THE ROMAN CHURCH. THEY SAY THEY DON'T, BUT GIVE THEM A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND SEE HOW FAST THEY MANIPULATE SCRIPTURE AND JUST SAY THEY ENULLED THE MARRIAGE,WHAT A TRAVISTY OF MANIPULATING SCRIPTURE. THERE ARE NO SUCH LAWS IN THE CHURCH OF GOD. OF PROPHECY BELIEVED THEY WERE THE ACTUAL CHURCH, WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT VISSION WENT TO HELL WITH SATAN, BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER THE CHURCH OF GOD. YOUR A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF GOD WHEN YOU ARE BORN AGAIN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!............ SEE HOW THESE FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW THE ROMAN CHURCH AND HER PROTESTANT MANIPULATE SCRIPTURE TO FIT THIER FATHERS SATANIC AGENDA. WE ARE FLESH, CHRIST WAS FLESH, WE ********. SO DID MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS WITH HER HUSBAND, HER SON JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WITH MARY MAGALENE. ONLY THROUGH SATANIC DIRTY MINES OF SATANS CHURCH THAT MADE SUCH THINGS EVIL OR DIRTY OR HIDDEN OR TABOO......... SEX, THE FLESH IS A BEAUTY THAT THE WORD CREATED, NOT UGLY, EVIL OR DIRTY.ITS SATAN W/ MAN THAT DOES SO.WELL ENOUGH, INSTEAD OF PROMOTING A HEALTHY SEXUAL ATTITUDE AND GROWTH WITH OUR CHILDREN, WE HIDE IT, AS DARK AND SECRETE, MAKE JOKES AND FUN IN A SATANIC DEVILISH WAY. WE SHOULD SHOW OUR CHILDREN A HAPPY SEX LIFE IS GODLY AND HEALTHY, AND TEACH OUR CHILREN ABOUT THE FLESH.. NO, WE HIDE IT, SO OUR CHILDREN ARE LIKE THROWN TO THE SEXUAL WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING, W/ NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE BEAUTY, LOVE, CARRING, OF SEX WITH ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AND ALL THE PITFALLS OF NOT PROTECTING IT FROM THE RAVAGES OF DISEASE AND FILTH SOME HAVE MADE IT TO BE. A HEALTHY SEX LIFE THAT GOD GAVE US IS A BEAUTIFULL THING. MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS HAD SEX W/ HER HUSBAND AND PROBLY JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF W/ HIS WIFE MARY MAGALENE, AND PROBLY ENJOYED THIER ORGASMS.AM I SAYING THAT MARY HAD SEX WITH JESUS CHRIST AND HAPPY AND GOOD SEX LIFE WITH CHRIST, PROBLY. MANY OF THE GOSPLES SAY THIS VERY MUCH SO IF WE READ CAREFULLY, NOT JUST THE ROMAN CHURCHS AND PROTESTANT LIMITED GOSPLES, BUT ALL THE TEACHINGS AND WRITINGS OF THE OTHER GOSPLES. THE SCRIPTURE WARNED US OF MEN DENYING MEN MARRIAGE, CALLING ONE FATHER, THIS WARNING WAS GIVEN TO US TO STOP THIS PRACTICE THAT YOU CAN'T BE HOLY WITH A SEX LIFEAND BE IN THE FLESH. YES YOU CAN! REMEMBER WE SHOULD REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH CHRIST DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD, HE IS FLESH, GODS FLESH AND WILL BE FLESH FOREVER MORE. YES GOD MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US. HE ACCENEDED INTO HEAVEN W/ HIS FLESH.

WHEN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WAS ESTABLISHED BY A PAGAN EMPORER IN OR AROUND 325 AD WITH THE APOSTATE BISHOPS AND THIER NICIAN COUNCIL, THEY DECIDED TO THROW OUT, BAN, DISMISS ANY SCRIPTURE THAT DID NOT ALIGN WITH THIER MALE DOMINATED APOSTATE CHURCH, THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED CHRISTIAN CHURCH, A PAGAN NAME FOR A PAGAN CHURCH. SO THE DAWN OF APOSTISM BEGAN,AND HAD BROUGHT A NEW FACE, THIS FACE WAS THE "SO CALLED" FOLLOWERS OF PAUL,BECAUSE THEY COULD MANIPULATE PAULS WRITTING TO FIT THIER APOSTATE CHURCH AND BIBL. THEY DECIDED THAT ANYONE WHO DID NOT BELIEVE IN THIER APOSTATE VIEWS, WERE HERATICS. THIER NEWLY FORMED CHURCH, SANCTIONED BY ROME, STARTED PERSECUTING, TORCHERING, KILLING, MURDERING, ANYONE WHO OPPOSED THIER APOSTATE VIEWS, ALONG WITH A SISIMATIC WITCH HUNT WITH THE BURNING , DESTROYING ANY OTHER SCRIPTURE THAT THESE APOSTATE BISHOPS AND THIER PAGAN EMPORER DID NOT DEAM APPROPRIATE FOR YOU AND I TO READ. TODAY THAT WOULD BE AS THE NAZI'S BOOK BURNING IN THE 30'S. WHO GAVE THEM THE AUTHORITY TO THEM THAT THE GOSPLE OF MARY MAGALENE, NICADEMOS OR ANY OTHER OF THE 50 PLUS BOOKS THEY TRYED TO BURN OR DESTROY, WERE NOT APPROPRIATE, IT WAS NOT CHRIST. ITS ALWAYS SUSPICIOUS WHEN ONE SAYS THEY, NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOULD GUIDE YOU, BUT US, A PLOY BY SATAN TO NOT TRUST THE HOLY SPIRIT, BUT FLESH. THATS WHEN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH STARTED PROMOTING THIER BOOK, THE BIBLE AS THE WORD OF GOD, THIS IS WHERE SATAN GOT YOUR EYES OFF JESUS CHRIST AS THE WORD OF GOD ON TO A BOOK THEY CREATED, WRITTEN BY MEN, AS THE WORD OF GOD. THEY HAVE TORTURED, MURDERED, PERSECUTED ANYONE WHO DID NOT BELIEVE IN THIER ROMAN CHURCH AND LATER HER PROTESTANTS WHICH TOOK A MORE RESTRICTED VIEW OF SOCALLED CHURCH OF GOD. THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH IS NOT THE CHURCH OF GOD AND BIBLE IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD. THE CHURCH IS WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST,JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD, AND SCRIPTURE IN THE BIBLE IS SCRIPTURE, BUT ONLY A FEW OF THE SCRIPTURE WRITTEN BY THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST. THEY TAKE THIER BIBLE AND SAY THAT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MY NARROW MINDED VIEW OF GOD YOUR NOT SAVED. THEY TOOK PAUL'S WRITTINGS AND MADE AN IDOL FOR PEOPLE TO WORSHIP. DIMINISHED THE FACT THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS GOD MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US. THEY HAVE SEPERATED HIM ALMOST ENTIRELY FROM THE FLESH TO MAKE HIM UNREACHABLE BY THE VERY ONES WHO REACHED OUT TO HIM WHEN HE WAS HERE, AND THOSE LIKE THEM FROM THAT TIME TO NOW. PAUL IS NOT GOD, AND NOT ALL THE APOSTLES OR FOLLOWERS AGREED WITH EVERYTHING THAT PAUL WROTE. HERES ANOTHER SHOCKER, PAUL IS NOT GOD AND EVERYTHING HE WROTE MAY NOT BE GOSPLE. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THE EARLY CHURCH WOMAN WERE EQUAL IN ALL THINGS AS LEADERS IN THE CHURCH OF GOD. NOT ALL OF THE EARLY BELIEVERS BELIEVED IN A LITERAL BURNING HELL. THAT OF WHICH JESUS NEVER TAUGHT, HELL IS A PLACE OF THE DEAD, AND IN THE GOSPLE OF NICADEMUS WHICH THE ROMAN CHURCH AND HER PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN CHURCH DOES NOT WANT YOU TO READ, TELLS US OF A DIFFERENT KIND OF HELL. A PLACE OF THE DEAD, IT ALSO SHOWS CHRIST TAKING THE HAND OF ADA. AS IN THE GOSPLES WE SEE THAT NOTHING CAN SOOTH THE SOUL OF ONE WHO HAS NOT BUILT UP HIS TREASURES IN HEAVEN, BUT OF EARTH. THE EMPTY AND HATEFULL SOUL HAS NO REST.. TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT MARY MAGALENE WHICH WAS THE FIRST TO SEE JESUS AFTER THE RESURRECTION, WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO BE TOLD TO SPREAD THE TRUTH OF THE RESURRECTION, EVEN TO THE APOSTLES WHICH WERE HIDING. IT WAS SHE WHO CHRIST CHOSE AS THE REPLACEMENT OF JUDUS AND WAS HER THAT CHRIST GAVE THE MESSAGE OF THE RESURRECTION, NOT PETER, NOT PAUL, NOT EVEN JOHN.SHE WAS THE ONE CHRIST CHOSE TO TELL THE APOSTLES AND THE DECIPLES OF THE RESURRECTION, WHICH IS ONE OF THE CORNERSTONES OF THE CHURCH OF GOD.THE ROCK WAS NOT PETER, BUT THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CHRIST WAS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD! IT WAS SHE WHO WAS THE FIRST LEADER OF THE CHURCH OF GOD, THE ONE WHO JESUS GAVE THE MESSAGE OF THE RESURRECTION. STILL EVEN AFTER THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT , IN WHICH MARY MAGALENE AND PETER, BOTH WOMAN AND MEN IN THE SAME WERE BAPTISED. WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOWED NO PREFFERENCE AT ALL. ITS ONLY A RESTRICTED MALE DOMINATED CHRISTIAN CHURCH AND HER BIBLE THAT SUPPOSIVELY GIVE MEN PREFFERENCE OVER WOMEN. THEN THIS APOSTATE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WHO TAKES A COUPLE MISSED INTERPRETED SCRIPTURES OF PAUL TO PLACE WOMAN BELOW MEN IN THE CHURCH, CONDEM HOMOSEXUAL, AND THIER SOCALLED RIGHT TO CONDEM AND JUDGE OTHER MEN AND WOMAN WHO THEY DEEM UNWORTHY. THIS PRACTICE STILL GOES ON TODAY, RIGHT DOWN TO YOUR SCRIBES, PHARRASEES, AND HIPOCRITE, PRIESTS, MINISTERS, EVANGLISTS, AND OTHER SO-CALLED MINISTERS OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHS, HOLINESS CHURCHS,EVANGELICAS, TO THE QUEEN HERSELF, THE ROMAN CHURCH. ALL THE SAME, ALL ARE APOSTATE IN MANY OF THIER BELIEFS.. THIS IS A MANIPULATED MISGUIDED SCRIPTURAL USE. THEN JUST AS HOMOSEXUALS, WHO BY SCIENTIFIC TRUTH ARE BORN THAT WAY, ARE SOMEHOW ENEMYS OF CHRIST AND HER CHURCH AND THE BODY OF CHRIST. THE WISDOM OF THE WORLD FAR SURPASSES THOSE OF THE SAINTS THE TRUTH IS EVEDENT, BUT THE NARROW MINDED SCRIBE'S, PHARASEE'S AND HIPOCRITES NARROW MINDED MISINTERPREDED AND UNSCIENTIFICLY EDUCATED VIEW OF HOMOSEXUALS. JESUS CHRIST KNOWS THAT HOMOSEXUALS ARE JUST AS EQUAL AS HETERASEXUALS IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE CHURCH OF GOD, AND THE BODY OF CHRIST. ITS YOUR DICUSTING ARCHAIC UNEDUCATED VIEW OF HOMOSEXUALS THAT HAS LED TO THIER MURDER, SEPERATION FROM SOCIEITY, AND THOSE WHO HOLD THOSE VIEWS WILL PAY WHEN THEY MEET THE LORD AS ANY OTHER, LIAR, MURERER AND OTHER SINNERS OF THE SORT. THEY, THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, HAS RAISED THOSE PEOPLE THAT THEY DEEMED FATHERS OF THE CHURCH TO BE EQUAL WITH CHRIST AS INFALLABLE. EVEN IN THE SPIRIT, JOHN MISTAKENED THE SIGHT OF THE GREAT WHORE WITH ADMIRRERING AMAZEMENT. EVEN IN THE SPIRIT HE WAS MISTAKEN. THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT THE FLESH GETS IN THE WAY AND NO MAN IS PERFECT ALL THE TIME, NOT PAUL, PETER, JOHN, MARY, OR YOU AND I. SOME THINGS THESE MEN OF GOD WROTE WERE NOT ALWAYS THE PURE TRUTH, BUT OF THIER OWN BELIEFS OF MISINTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE, AND OF SOCIETY. YOUR BELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST COMES FROM HIS SPOKEN WORD, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, NOTHING WRITTEN OF MEN. THAT IS JUST ADVISE, AND UNDERSTANDING, AND KNOWLEDGE OF GODS RELATIONSHIP WITH MAN. ITS ONLY BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT DO WE BELIEVE. THE STRONGEST BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST, AS THE MASIAH, WAS WHEN THERE WAS NOT ANY WRITTEN WORDS, ONLY OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECYS, WHICH WERE NEVER VIEWED AS ABSOLUTE, ONLY THE TEACHINGS. IF SO, CHRIST WOULD OF NEVER BROKEN MOST OF THE LAWS OF MOSES. WHICH HE DID, AND WAS THE EXCUSE THEY USED TO PUT JESUS TO DEATH. THESE SAME KIND OF SCRIBE'S, PHARASEE'S AND HIPOCRITES USE THIER BIBLE, TO PUT WOMAN IN SUBMISSION, HOMOSEXUALS AS EVIL OR SINNERS, IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP THE BIBLE YOU CAN NOT BE SAVED, EVEN MURDER THEY USE, YOU FILTHY HIPOCRITES, WHO GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO DENY ANYONE THE KINGDOM OF GOD, OR THIER EQUAL PLACE IN THE TRUE CHURCH OF GOD, MEN, WOMEN, HETERASEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL. THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE AS THE VERY ONES WHO PUT CHRIST TO DEATH AND FOR THE SAME REASON ARE CONDEMING AND JUDGEING TODAY. THEY ARE AS THE APOSTATE JEWISH CHURCH WAS, THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH TODAY! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE AND BE BORN AGAIN OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT, AND YOU ARE BORN AGAIN, YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS IN CHRIST, MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, HETERASEXUAL, AND HOMOSEXUAL, BLACK OR WHITE, ANY RACE OR NATIONALITY, ALL EQUAL, BELIEVE IN THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST, AND DO! DO WHAT HE COMMANDED YOU TO DO AND YOU ARE SAVED IN HIM. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CHRISTIAN OR JOIN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH. THERE IS NO WHERE IN SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS SUCH THINGS.THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT YOU ARE ACCOUTABLE TO AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LORD AND OUR GOD. HE HAS BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING, IT WAS HIM WHO MADE ADAM, IT WAS HE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, IT WAS HE WHO SPOKE TO CAIN, IT WAS HE WHO WAKED WITH ENOCH, IT WAS HE WHO SPOKE TO MOSES, WROTE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, PARTED THE RED SEA, TOOK ELIJH IN A WIRLWIND OF FIRE, TALKED TO THE PROPHETS, WAS THE GOD OF ISRAEL, IT WAS JESUS CHRIST FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. ANY MAN WHO HAS HAD AN EXPERIENCED A CALLING, OR MESSAGE FROM GOD, IS ACTUALLY RECIEVING AND TALKING TO JESUS CHRIST. THERE IS NO OTHER GOD, THERE IS NO OTHER THAT ANY MAN HAS TALKED TO , BUT JESUS CHRIST. THE FATHER HAS NEVER BEEN HERE, HE IS IN HEAVEN.IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEPERATE THE TWO IN ANY PRAYER, BELIEF, INTERPRETATION. AS THEY ARE ONE, SO ARE THEY ONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHEREVER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS, SO IS THE FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST. THEY ARE ALL ONE IN THE SAME, BUT THE ONLY NAME OF GOD WE KNOW OF AND THE ONLY NAME UNDER THE HEAVENS TO PRAY TO IS JESUS CHRIST, THROUGH HIS NAME ONLY.. THIS DOMAIN IS INHABITED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST, SATAN, THE GOOD AND BAD ANGELS. JESUS SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER,THE FATHER SITS WITH JESUS ON THE THRONE OF GOD, AS GOD HIMSELF WITH THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT,THEY WORK THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT HERE ON EARTH. AT THE TIME OF THE END IT WILL BE JESUS WHO WILL RETURN IN THE EASTERN SKYS, THE TIME WILL COME WHEN ALL WILL SEE THE TRUTH, THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BOSOM OF CHRIST AND THOSE WHO ARE IN THE PLACE OF THE DEAD, HELL. ALL WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE BORN IN THE KINDOM, WHETHER DEAD OR ALIVE, HELL WILL GIVE UP HER DEAD.THESE HIPOCRITES CREATED THIS LITERAL BURNING HELL TO SCARE YOU INTO BELIEVING IN CHRIST, WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE AS THE SCRIBE'S, PHARASEE'S, AND HIPOCRITES, ALL WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE AND FILLED WITH DEAD MENS BONES, THEY HAVE LOST THE SPIRIT AS KING SAUL HAD, TRYING DESPERATELY TO PLEASE HIM, WHEN THE SPIRIT HAS LEFT, AN EMPTY VESSEL THAT THE LORDS WORD LIVED WITHIN, AND HAS GONE.
ZEIaJAwjra_2002894349033766821_rs.jpg

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Ive seen this guy preaching underneath Penn Station.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The political crazy on this site isn't enough for you? You should check out stormfront, freerepublic and redstate for more republi'tard crazy.

Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
WARNING
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
ALERT

So last night I'm killing some time in the "politics" sub-section of the "events" section of Baltimore Craigslist and I came across these posts. At first I thought these were being recopied out of the Satanic Bible but the more I read them, the more I noticed references to recent news and I realized that this dude actually wrote this stuff himself (or is reposting).

The all uppercase and strange sentence construction makes me wonder if this guy is OCD or otherwise ill. It's very similar to the writing of the singer of Rudimentary Peni and that guy spent years in an insane asylum!

Anyway, you guys have got to check this stuff out. I'm not religious at all so I can't relate but I've never seen someone so religious with such liberal views

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So Shall It Be In The Second Coming Of The Son Of Man. Oh How Your Greed Has Taken Hold Of Your Hearts. This Is The Same Spirit That Destroyed The Great Civalization Of Noahs Time. Do Not Think Of The Time Of Noah As A Ancient Pimitive Society, Know Now There Once Was A Civalization On This Earth Once Befor, As Advanced As Our Own. They Lived In Wealth, Thier People Were Of Many Lands, Thier Religions Many. They Left The Ways Of God Brought To Humans Through Adam. Adams Children Mingled With Those Of The Other Humans Living. Mixed Thier Bloods, Adams Which Was Of Perfect Bloodlines, Producing Great Men Of Old. These Became Great In Thier Knowledge, Also Lived Many Years More Then Other Humans. Way Past Thier Lifespans, They Became As The World Today Corupt, Evil, Tourcher, Judging Others As They Themselves Are As Guilty Of The Same. They Were As The Great Whore Today. Drunk On The Power. Projecting Themselves As Gods Among Men. They To Were As Diverse In Trade And Science, They Lived Along The Shorelines Of The Earth, As Low As 300 To 500 Ft Below Our Sea Levels. Building Great Monuments , Some Still Are To Be Seen And Some Unseen Even To This Day. These People Gave And Took In Marriage As We Do Today. Took Advantage Of Nature, Trying To Subdue It. Till Nature Fought Back. Oh! How Can Nature Fight Back? By Poluting It So Much, We Destroy Ourselves In Greed And Polution. Yes Today Is As Noah. We Condem And We Judge, We Create Our Own Doctrins, Our Own Religions. We Leave The Truths Taught Us And Use Gods Name In Our Vanity And Pride. But Just As Today They Became Empty In Thier Hearts, Leaving What Is Good And Just, Pursuing Thier Own Thoughts, Leaving The Ways Of God. As In The Days Of Noah, Man Himself Will Destroy The Earth. You Say Revelations Is Coming, The Lord Says Its Already Here. Standing On Street Corners Saying God Hates ****, Your Going To Hell, Thier Torment Will Greater Then Thier Figments Of Thier Own Corupt Selves., A So Called Litteral Hell. Judging And Condeming. The Christian Church Had Her Chance, But Instead Of Embracing The Teachings Of Christ. She Uses His Name On Thier Churchs, But Have No Truth In Her Heart. Her Time Has Come To An End. We See Today That A Third Of Our Waters Are Already Poluted, The Fouls Of The Air, Along With The Creatures Of Earth Are Dying, We Strip Our Forests That Produce The Very Air We Breath. We Are Cold Hearted To The Hungry And Sick, We Sleep In Our Fine Homes While Woman And Children Are Dragged From Thier Tents And Cardboard Shacks And Raped And Murdered. We Fight Legislation That Brings Healthcare To All, So We Ourselves Have The Best Physicians. Men Like The Republican Party Become Greedy As They Themselves Recieve The Best Of Care, Like They Are Worth More. Preachers From Thier Pulpits Preach Anti- Christ And Then Praise The Lord. Oh Sick And Perverce Generation. When You Have Decent Leaders You Fight Them, Hate Them According To Thier Skin. Or Because They Try To Do Good. You Burn The Truth, Replace It With Your Bigotrys And Create Your Own Doctrins, Masquerading Them With Lines Of Scripture You Manipulated To Make Yourselves As The Holy Spirit. Be Warned Oh Christian Church, Jesus Will Destroy Your Hand Made Temples And Churchs. He Will Let Ravenist Birds Eat Your Flesh. You Are The Great Whore, You Who Think You Are So Knowlegeable In Scripture, Read What Will Happen To You.the Time Has Come, Thier Is No Saving Grace Among You. You Preach Against The Very Life Of Christ. He Drank, He Sang, He Loved, He Was Not Some Sacroligios Pious Bigot Like Puritans. Even Holiness Churchs Are So Hipocritical. They Have No Knowlege Of The Truth. Creating Thier Own Truths. They Are All White On The Outside As The Scribe's Pharasee's And Hipocrites Are,everyone Is Going To Our Burning Litteral Hell, Trying To Scare People Into Thier Hipocritical, Bigoted Lifestyles. Go Follow Your Fake Gods, Listen To Your Real Father Satan Himself.

The Lord See's Your Greed, How The Poor Get Poorer, The Sick Get Sicker, The Elderly Grow Old In Poverty. Did Not The Lord Himself Tell You To Heel The Sick, Feed The Hungry, Take Care Of The Old. You Build Your Richs On Earth, While In Heaven Your Treasure Chests Are Empty. You Dine In Tables Full, You Heal Yourselves Withyour Physcians,while The Needy Grow Sick And Die Hungry.you Align Yourselves With The Rich And The Nations Full Of Wealth, Those That Have. You Polute The Skys, Waters And Land The Lord Has Given You, You Destroy The Habitaths Of My Creatures For Your Own Selfishness. What Right Do You Have To Do This? Then You Go To Your Churchs And Praise The Lord. What Lord Are You Praising? Not The Lord Jesus Christ.how Dare You Take My Name In Your Own Vanity. What Right Do You Have To Blasphem My Name, Showing Yourself Naked Before The Lord..... How Much Of Yourself Have You Become, The Lord Did Not Ask You For Money, But He Asked You Of Yourself. The Anger Of The Lord Grows To Those That Have, To Those That Polute My Lands, Water And Skys, Its Not I Who Brings Johns Revelations, But You. Beware That The Lord Will Withdraw His Spirit, And Leave You In Your Vanity And Pride. Go Ahead And Eat, Drink, And Be Merry While Others Go Hungry, Heal Yourselves While Desease Takes My Childrejn. Where Poverty Is, There Will You Find My Spirit. But Your Temples, Your Churchs, Will Be Consumed By Your Father And His Angels, Demons And Will Fill Your Souls. Your Cathedrals Are As Dirt To Me, Your Temples Are Full Of Blasphemy. Your Time Has Come. Your End Is Near. What John Admired, I Will Bring Down. Hear The Word Of The Lord. The Time Of The Gentle Draws Near. The End Of Man Has Come To An End. As Angels Were And Are, So Shall You Be. All That Are Good Are Good. All That Are Evil Are Evil. There Is No Imbetween. The Time Of Man Has Come To An End. My Spirit Grows Cold With You. As The Rich Man In Hell, So Shall You Be. All His Richs On Earth, There Are No Treasures In His Soul, Empty In Hell Is He. Lost With No Place To Go. As His Soul Is Empty In Hell, So Shall Your Souls Be Empty In Hell. Go Ahead And Be As You Are! Watch Those In Poverty, Stand In Your Churchs And Praise Your God. He Has No Power In Heaven, Soon He Will Have No Power Anywhere. For His Time Grows Close, And You That Have Followed Him Will Face Eternity Without God. Empty Souls, Existing Forever Without God. There Will Be Weeping And Nashing Of Teeth. There You Will Live Forever Without The Love Of God, The Beauty Of His Touch. Go Oh Empty Souls, I Hear You Not. Your Churchs Will Be Brought Down, Everything Your Hands Have Built Will Be Destroyed.babalon The Great You Have Become, Confusing The Scriptures Befor Men, There Is Not One That Will Be Spared, Come Out Of Her, Come Out Of Her, Oh Children Of The Great Whore Oh Christian Church How Evil You Have Become!

And The Word Was Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. The Left Out Gosples, Which Show Jesus Christ As A Human, A Fleshly Child, Doing Childish Things, Were Kept From Us Who Would Elevate Jeaus To A State Of Non Fleshly Life. We Also Know He Did Not Start His Ministry Untill 30 Yrs Old. Why? Because Jesus Took Care Of His Family As Any Jewish Son Who May Have Been The Oldest, Would Do For His Widowed Mother And Brothers And Sisters There Is Sketcy Proofs That Jesus Traveled, Some Say To Parts Of India, And Other Parts Of Asia Minor. Yes He Was A Man, Just As We Are. He Came From A Family, A Mother With Children Of Both Mary And Joeseph. The Roman Church And Her Pprotestants, Takes Sex, Makes It Something That Is Hidden Or A Human Flaw. Not So, Mary Had Children With Joeseph After Jesus Was Born. Its A Ploy By Satan To Make Sex A Dark And Hidden Thing, To Make Mary Some Kind Of Pagan Diety, A God, Other Then A Holy Wife Of A Carpenter Who Enjoyed An Active Sex Life With Her Husband........... Just Like The Romans And Her Protestants, They Purify Mary And Jesus So Much, They Take The Flesh Out Of Both Of Them.. Get This, Jesus Was A Man, As Any Man, There May Of Been The Natural Acts Of The Fleshly Desires As Any Other Young Adolesant. Boys Grow Into Manhood, All Boys Go Through Puberty, As Well As Woman. As You All Read And Were Taught About The Man Who Was Struck Down Because He Masturbated And Spew His Sperm To The Ground, And Was Struck Dead. So Now The Roman Church And Thier Protestants Go Around Yelling To Young Men If You Masturbate That Wrong. Not So, What A Manipulating Pc Of Satanic Doctrin, He Was Struck Dead For Outright Disobedience Against God, Not Masturbating. What Puritism Hogwash! We Also Know Jesus Liked Woman, And They Liked Him, As Mary Magalene Followed Jesus Throughout His Ministry, Even Through Death. She Was The First To See Him After The Resurrection. There Are Other Gosples That The Roman Church And Her Protestantstryed To Destroy, Because They Needed A God To Please The Roman Pagan And Emporer, With Thier Satanic Puritism Views. What More Could Satan Do To Seperate Us From The Flesh Of God Then Create This Man God Who Was Above The Sexual Act, A Ploy By Satan To Take The God Given Sexual Act And Make It Filthy, Or Some Taboo Hidden Thing That God Would Not Partake In. This Is Satanic Crap! The Roman Church And Her Protestants Whole Foundation For Thier Church Is To Strip The Flesh Out Jesus Christ And Mary The Mother Of Christ.jesus Was A Man And Kissed Mary On The Lips, Had Brothers And Sisters. He May Have Even Been Married To Mary Magalene. Why Is So Hard To Imaginee God Taking Part In The Act Sexual Intercourse, That He Created To Bring Wonderfull Pleasure To The Flesh........ Making Jesus So Much Of The Ideology Of Puritism, Is Seperating God Made Flesh. This Is A Ploy Of Satan, Through His Church To Take The Flesh Out Of Jesus Christ. This Is An Apostate Doctrin Of Scripture, Puritism Is No More Of God Than Satan Himself.the Reason Is That Is That People Of That Time, Did Not View Sex As An Important Doctrin And Make It Filth, Dirty But Viewed It As A Natural Act Of Nature, No One Really Spoke Of This Because Of This Beliefs. This A Trick Of Satan To Take The Flesh Out Of Jesus Christ.there Are Many Doctrins That The Christian Church Have Enacted To Seperate You From Christs Flesh.. As Many Holiness People Say You Can Not Drink Alcohol And Be Saved. There Is No Doctrin In The Church Of God!they Manipulate Scripture Verses From Different Parts Of Thier Bible To Produce This False Doctrin. Jesus And The Deciple Drank, Sang And Enjoyed Some Wine With Music With The People, This Evident At The Wedding Of Cana. Jews Drank And Enjoyed Themselves, Its When You Abuse Such Things That You Need To Stop, But That Does Not Make It A Sin For Others. There Was A Church Of God Of Prophecy That I Belonged To Many Years Ago, Actually The Church Of God And The Chrurch Of God Of Prophecy. There Were Three Main Differences Between These Two Churchs. The Prophecy Church Had Doctrins That When You Became A Member Of The Church Of God, Which They Believed They Alone Were, You Had To Give Up All Jewlry, Including Wedding Bands. They Manipulated Scripture To Defend This Prctice Which Did Great Harm To Marriages. Needless To Say They Rewrote These Scriptures Now To Allow It.the Other Two Were Divorce And Remariage And Who Were The Church. Church Of God Believed In Accepting Divorced And Remarried People As Saved, Of Prophecy Believed The Opposite And Would Not Accept It. Needdless To Say They Rewrote And Manipulated Scripture To Conform With Thier Other Protestant Churchs To Accept Divorce And Remarriage, So Does The Roman Church. They Say They Don't, But Give Them A Thousand Dollars And See How Fast They Manipulate Scripture And Just Say They Enulled The Marriage,what A Travisty Of Manipulating Scripture. There Are No Such Laws In The Church Of God. Of Prophecy Believed They Were The Actual Church, Well Needless To Say That Vission Went To Hell With Satan, Because They Were Never The Church Of God. Your A Member Of The Church Of God When You Are Born Again Into The Kingdom Of God!!!!!!!!!!!!............ See How These Few Examples Of How The Roman Church And Her Protestant Manipulate Scripture To Fit Thier Fathers Satanic Agenda. We Are Flesh, Christ Was Flesh, We ********. So Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus With Her Husband, Her Son Jesus Christ Himself With Mary Magalene. Only Through Satanic Dirty Mines Of Satans Church That Made Such Things Evil Or Dirty Or Hidden Or Taboo......... Sex, The Flesh Is A Beauty That The Word Created, Not Ugly, Evil Or Dirty.its Satan W/ Man That Does So.well Enough, Instead Of Promoting A Healthy Sexual Attitude And Growth With Our Children, We Hide It, As Dark And Secrete, Make Jokes And Fun In A Satanic Devilish Way. We Should Show Our Children A Happy Sex Life Is Godly And Healthy, And Teach Our Chilren About The Flesh.. No, We Hide It, So Our Children Are Like Thrown To The Sexual Wolves In Sheep Clothing, W/ No Knowledge Of The Beauty, Love, Carring, Of Sex With Another Human Being And All The Pitfalls Of Not Protecting It From The Ravages Of Disease And Filth Some Have Made It To Be. A Healthy Sex Life That God Gave Us Is A Beautifull Thing. Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had Sex W/ Her Husband And Probly Jesus Christ Himself W/ His Wife Mary Magalene, And Probly Enjoyed Thier Orgasms.am I Saying That Mary Had Sex With Jesus Christ And Happy And Good Sex Life With Christ, Probly. Many Of The Gosples Say This Very Much So If We Read Carefully, Not Just The Roman Churchs And Protestant Limited Gosples, But All The Teachings And Writings Of The Other Gosples. The Scripture Warned Us Of Men Denying Men Marriage, Calling One Father, This Warning Was Given To Us To Stop This Practice That You Can't Be Holy With A Sex Lifeand Be In The Flesh. Yes You Can! Remember We Should Remember Even Though Christ Died And Rose From The Dead, He Is Flesh, Gods Flesh And Will Be Flesh Forever More. Yes God Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. He Acceneded Into Heaven W/ His Flesh.

When The Christian Church Was Established By A Pagan Emporer In Or Around 325 Ad With The Apostate Bishops And Thier Nician Council, They Decided To Throw Out, Ban, Dismiss Any Scripture That Did Not Align With Thier Male Dominated Apostate Church, The Newly Established Christian Church, A Pagan Name For A Pagan Church. So The Dawn Of Apostism Began,and Had Brought A New Face, This Face Was The "so Called" Followers Of Paul,because They Could Manipulate Pauls Writting To Fit Thier Apostate Church And Bibl. They Decided That Anyone Who Did Not Believe In Thier Apostate Views, Were Heratics. Thier Newly Formed Church, Sanctioned By Rome, Started Persecuting, Torchering, Killing, Murdering, Anyone Who Opposed Thier Apostate Views, Along With A Sisimatic Witch Hunt With The Burning , Destroying Any Other Scripture That These Apostate Bishops And Thier Pagan Emporer Did Not Deam Appropriate For You And I To Read. Today That Would Be As The Nazi's Book Burning In The 30's. Who Gave Them The Authority To Them That The Gosple Of Mary Magalene, Nicademos Or Any Other Of The 50 Plus Books They Tryed To Burn Or Destroy, Were Not Appropriate, It Was Not Christ. Its Always Suspicious When One Says They, Not The Holy Spirit Should Guide You, But Us, A Ploy By Satan To Not Trust The Holy Spirit, But Flesh. Thats When The Christian Church Started Promoting Thier Book, The Bible As The Word Of God, This Is Where Satan Got Your Eyes Off Jesus Christ As The Word Of God On To A Book They Created, Written By Men, As The Word Of God. They Have Tortured, Murdered, Persecuted Anyone Who Did Not Believe In Thier Roman Church And Later Her Protestants Which Took A More Restricted View Of Socalled Church Of God. The Christian Church Is Not The Church Of God And Bible Is Not The Word Of God. The Church Is With The Body Of Christ,jesus Christ Is The Word Of God, And Scripture In The Bible Is Scripture, But Only A Few Of The Scripture Written By The Followers Of Jesus Christ. They Take Thier Bible And Say That If You Don't Believe In My Narrow Minded View Of God Your Not Saved. They Took Paul's Writtings And Made An Idol For People To Worship. Diminished The Fact That Jesus Christ Was God Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. They Have Seperated Him Almost Entirely From The Flesh To Make Him Unreachable By The Very Ones Who Reached Out To Him When He Was Here, And Those Like Them From That Time To Now. Paul Is Not God, And Not All The Apostles Or Followers Agreed With Everything That Paul Wrote. Heres Another Shocker, Paul Is Not God And Everything He Wrote May Not Be Gosple. There Is No Doubt That The Early Church Woman Were Equal In All Things As Leaders In The Church Of God. Not All Of The Early Believers Believed In A Literal Burning Hell. That Of Which Jesus Never Taught, Hell Is A Place Of The Dead, And In The Gosple Of Nicademus Which The Roman Church And Her Protestant Christian Church Does Not Want You To Read, Tells Us Of A Different Kind Of Hell. A Place Of The Dead, It Also Shows Christ Taking The Hand Of Ada. As In The Gosples We See That Nothing Can Sooth The Soul Of One Who Has Not Built Up His Treasures In Heaven, But Of Earth. The Empty And Hatefull Soul Has No Rest.. To Understand The Truth About Mary Magalene Which Was The First To See Jesus After The Resurrection, Was Also The First To Be Told To Spread The Truth Of The Resurrection, Even To The Apostles Which Were Hiding. It Was She Who Christ Chose As The Replacement Of Judus And Was Her That Christ Gave The Message Of The Resurrection, Not Peter, Not Paul, Not Even John.she Was The One Christ Chose To Tell The Apostles And The Deciples Of The Resurrection, Which Is One Of The Cornerstones Of The Church Of God.the Rock Was Not Peter, But The Understanding That Christ Was The Son Of The Living God! It Was She Who Was The First Leader Of The Church Of God, The One Who Jesus Gave The Message Of The Resurrection. Still Even After The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit , In Which Mary Magalene And Peter, Both Woman And Men In The Same Were Baptised. Which The Holy Spirit Showed No Prefference At All. Its Only A Restricted Male Dominated Christian Church And Her Bible That Supposively Give Men Prefference Over Women. Then This Apostate Christian Church Who Takes A Couple Missed Interpreted Scriptures Of Paul To Place Woman Below Men In The Church, Condem Homosexual, And Thier Socalled Right To Condem And Judge Other Men And Woman Who They Deem Unworthy. This Practice Still Goes On Today, Right Down To Your Scribes, Pharrasees, And Hipocrite, Priests, Ministers, Evanglists, And Other So-called Ministers Of The Christian Churchs, Holiness Churchs,evangelicas, To The Queen Herself, The Roman Church. All The Same, All Are Apostate In Many Of Thier Beliefs.. This Is A Manipulated Misguided Scriptural Use. Then Just As Homosexuals, Who By Scientific Truth Are Born That Way, Are Somehow Enemys Of Christ And Her Church And The Body Of Christ. The Wisdom Of The World Far Surpasses Those Of The Saints The Truth Is Evedent, But The Narrow Minded Scribe's, Pharasee's And Hipocrites Narrow Minded Misinterpreded And Unscientificly Educated View Of Homosexuals. Jesus Christ Knows That Homosexuals Are Just As Equal As Heterasexuals In The Kingdom Of God, The Church Of God, And The Body Of Christ. Its Your Dicusting Archaic Uneducated View Of Homosexuals That Has Led To Thier Murder, Seperation From Socieity, And Those Who Hold Those Views Will Pay When They Meet The Lord As Any Other, Liar, Murerer And Other Sinners Of The Sort. They, The Christian Church, Has Raised Those People That They Deemed Fathers Of The Church To Be Equal With Christ As Infallable. Even In The Spirit, John Mistakened The Sight Of The Great Whore With Admirrering Amazement. Even In The Spirit He Was Mistaken. This Only Shows That The Flesh Gets In The Way And No Man Is Perfect All The Time, Not Paul, Peter, John, Mary, Or You And I. Some Things These Men Of God Wrote Were Not Always The Pure Truth, But Of Thier Own Beliefs Of Misinterpretation Of Scripture, And Of Society. Your Belief In Jesus Christ Comes From His Spoken Word, By The Power Of The Holy Spirit, Nothing Written Of Men. That Is Just Advise, And Understanding, And Knowledge Of Gods Relationship With Man. Its Only By The Power Of The Holy Spirit Do We Believe. The Strongest Believers In Jesus Christ, As The Masiah, Was When There Was Not Any Written Words, Only Old Testament Prophecys, Which Were Never Viewed As Absolute, Only The Teachings. If So, Christ Would Of Never Broken Most Of The Laws Of Moses. Which He Did, And Was The Excuse They Used To Put Jesus To Death. These Same Kind Of Scribe's, Pharasee's And Hipocrites Use Thier Bible, To Put Woman In Submission, Homosexuals As Evil Or Sinners, If You Don't Worship The Bible You Can Not Be Saved, Even Murder They Use, You Filthy Hipocrites, Who Gave You The Authority To Deny Anyone The Kingdom Of God, Or Thier Equal Place In The True Church Of God, Men, Women, Heterasexual Or Homosexual. These People Who Are As The Very Ones Who Put Christ To Death And For The Same Reason Are Condeming And Judgeing Today. They Are As The Apostate Jewish Church Was, The Christian Church Today! All You Have To Do Is Believe And Be Born Again Of The Water And The Spirit, And You Are Born Again, Your Journey Begins In Christ, Man, Woman, Child, Heterasexual, And Homosexual, Black Or White, Any Race Or Nationality, All Equal, Believe In The Teachings Of Jesus Christ, And Do! Do What He Commanded You To Do And You Are Saved In Him. You Do Not Have To Be A Christian Or Join A Christian Church. There Is No Where In Scripture That Says Such Things.there Is Only One That You Are Accoutable To And That Is Jesus Christ, Who Is Our Lord And Our God. He Has Been Here From The Beginning, It Was Him Who Made Adam, It Was He In The Garden Of Eden, It Was He Who Spoke To Cain, It Was He Who Waked With Enoch, It Was He Who Spoke To Moses, Wrote The Ten Commandments, Parted The Red Sea, Took Elijh In A Wirlwind Of Fire, Talked To The Prophets, Was The God Of Israel, It Was Jesus Christ From The Very Beginning. Any Man Who Has Had An Experienced A Calling, Or Message From God, Is Actually Recieving And Talking To Jesus Christ. There Is No Other God, There Is No Other That Any Man Has Talked To , But Jesus Christ. The Father Has Never Been Here, He Is In Heaven.if You Have Seen Me You Have Seen The Father. Do Not Attempt To Seperate The Two In Any Prayer, Belief, Interpretation. As They Are One, So Are They One With The Holy Spirit, Wherever The Holy Spirit Is, So Is The Father And Jesus Christ. They Are All One In The Same, But The Only Name Of God We Know Of And The Only Name Under The Heavens To Pray To Is Jesus Christ, Through His Name Only.. This Domain Is Inhabited By The Holy Spirit, The Teachings Of Christ, Satan, The Good And Bad Angels. Jesus Sits At The Right Hand Of The Father,the Father Sits With Jesus On The Throne Of God, As God Himself With The Father And The Holy Spirit,they Work Through The Holy Spirit Here On Earth. At The Time Of The End It Will Be Jesus Who Will Return In The Eastern Skys, The Time Will Come When All Will See The Truth, Those Who Are In The Bosom Of Christ And Those Who Are In The Place Of The Dead, Hell. All Will Have The Chance To Be Born In The Kindom, Whether Dead Or Alive, Hell Will Give Up Her Dead.these Hipocrites Created This Literal Burning Hell To Scare You Into Believing In Christ, Why Because They Are As The Scribe's, Pharasee's, And Hipocrites, All White On The Outside And Filled With Dead Mens Bones, They Have Lost The Spirit As King Saul Had, Trying Desperately To Please Him, When The Spirit Has Left, An Empty Vessel That The Lords Word Lived Within, And Has Gone.
So Shall It Be In The Second Coming Of The Son Of Man. Oh How Your Greed Has Taken Hold Of Your Hearts. This Is The Same Spirit That Destroyed The Great Civalization Of Noahs Time. Do Not Think Of The Time Of Noah As A Ancient Pimitive Society, Know Now There Once Was A Civalization On This Earth Once Befor, As Advanced As Our Own. They Lived In Wealth, Thier People Were Of Many Lands, Thier Religions Many. They Left The Ways Of God Brought To Humans Through Adam. Adams Children Mingled With Those Of The Other Humans Living. Mixed Thier Bloods, Adams Which Was Of Perfect Bloodlines, Producing Great Men Of Old. These Became Great In Thier Knowledge, Also Lived Many Years More Then Other Humans. Way Past Thier Lifespans, They Became As The World Today Corupt, Evil, Tourcher, Judging Others As They Themselves Are As Guilty Of The Same. They Were As The Great Whore Today. Drunk On The Power. Projecting Themselves As Gods Among Men. They To Were As Diverse In Trade And Science, They Lived Along The Shorelines Of The Earth, As Low As 300 To 500 Ft Below Our Sea Levels. Building Great Monuments , Some Still Are To Be Seen And Some Unseen Even To This Day. These People Gave And Took In Marriage As We Do Today. Took Advantage Of Nature, Trying To Subdue It. Till Nature Fought Back. Oh! How Can Nature Fight Back? By Poluting It So Much, We Destroy Ourselves In Greed And Polution. Yes Today Is As Noah. We Condem And We Judge, We Create Our Own Doctrins, Our Own Religions. We Leave The Truths Taught Us And Use Gods Name In Our Vanity And Pride. But Just As Today They Became Empty In Thier Hearts, Leaving What Is Good And Just, Pursuing Thier Own Thoughts, Leaving The Ways Of God. As In The Days Of Noah, Man Himself Will Destroy The Earth. You Say Revelations Is Coming, The Lord Says Its Already Here. Standing On Street Corners Saying God Hates ****, Your Going To Hell, Thier Torment Will Greater Then Thier Figments Of Thier Own Corupt Selves., A So Called Litteral Hell. Judging And Condeming. The Christian Church Had Her Chance, But Instead Of Embracing The Teachings Of Christ. She Uses His Name On Thier Churchs, But Have No Truth In Her Heart. Her Time Has Come To An End. We See Today That A Third Of Our Waters Are Already Poluted, The Fouls Of The Air, Along With The Creatures Of Earth Are Dying, We Strip Our Forests That Produce The Very Air We Breath. We Are Cold Hearted To The Hungry And Sick, We Sleep In Our Fine Homes While Woman And Children Are Dragged From Thier Tents And Cardboard Shacks And Raped And Murdered. We Fight Legislation That Brings Healthcare To All, So We Ourselves Have The Best Physicians. Men Like The Republican Party Become Greedy As They Themselves Recieve The Best Of Care, Like They Are Worth More. Preachers From Thier Pulpits Preach Anti- Christ And Then Praise The Lord. Oh Sick And Perverce Generation. When You Have Decent Leaders You Fight Them, Hate Them According To Thier Skin. Or Because They Try To Do Good. You Burn The Truth, Replace It With Your Bigotrys And Create Your Own Doctrins, Masquerading Them With Lines Of Scripture You Manipulated To Make Yourselves As The Holy Spirit. Be Warned Oh Christian Church, Jesus Will Destroy Your Hand Made Temples And Churchs. He Will Let Ravenist Birds Eat Your Flesh. You Are The Great Whore, You Who Think You Are So Knowlegeable In Scripture, Read What Will Happen To You.the Time Has Come, Thier Is No Saving Grace Among You. You Preach Against The Very Life Of Christ. He Drank, He Sang, He Loved, He Was Not Some Sacroligios Pious Bigot Like Puritans. Even Holiness Churchs Are So Hipocritical. They Have No Knowlege Of The Truth. Creating Thier Own Truths. They Are All White On The Outside As The Scribe's Pharasee's And Hipocrites Are,everyone Is Going To Our Burning Litteral Hell, Trying To Scare People Into Thier Hipocritical, Bigoted Lifestyles. Go Follow Your Fake Gods, Listen To Your Real Father Satan Himself.

The Lord See's Your Greed, How The Poor Get Poorer, The Sick Get Sicker, The Elderly Grow Old In Poverty. Did Not The Lord Himself Tell You To Heel The Sick, Feed The Hungry, Take Care Of The Old. You Build Your Richs On Earth, While In Heaven Your Treasure Chests Are Empty. You Dine In Tables Full, You Heal Yourselves Withyour Physcians,while The Needy Grow Sick And Die Hungry.you Align Yourselves With The Rich And The Nations Full Of Wealth, Those That Have. You Polute The Skys, Waters And Land The Lord Has Given You, You Destroy The Habitaths Of My Creatures For Your Own Selfishness. What Right Do You Have To Do This? Then You Go To Your Churchs And Praise The Lord. What Lord Are You Praising? Not The Lord Jesus Christ.how Dare You Take My Name In Your Own Vanity. What Right Do You Have To Blasphem My Name, Showing Yourself Naked Before The Lord..... How Much Of Yourself Have You Become, The Lord Did Not Ask You For Money, But He Asked You Of Yourself. The Anger Of The Lord Grows To Those That Have, To Those That Polute My Lands, Water And Skys, Its Not I Who Brings Johns Revelations, But You. Beware That The Lord Will Withdraw His Spirit, And Leave You In Your Vanity And Pride. Go Ahead And Eat, Drink, And Be Merry While Others Go Hungry, Heal Yourselves While Desease Takes My Childrejn. Where Poverty Is, There Will You Find My Spirit. But Your Temples, Your Churchs, Will Be Consumed By Your Father And His Angels, Demons And Will Fill Your Souls. Your Cathedrals Are As Dirt To Me, Your Temples Are Full Of Blasphemy. Your Time Has Come. Your End Is Near. What John Admired, I Will Bring Down. Hear The Word Of The Lord. The Time Of The Gentle Draws Near. The End Of Man Has Come To An End. As Angels Were And Are, So Shall You Be. All That Are Good Are Good. All That Are Evil Are Evil. There Is No Imbetween. The Time Of Man Has Come To An End. My Spirit Grows Cold With You. As The Rich Man In Hell, So Shall You Be. All His Richs On Earth, There Are No Treasures In His Soul, Empty In Hell Is He. Lost With No Place To Go. As His Soul Is Empty In Hell, So Shall Your Souls Be Empty In Hell. Go Ahead And Be As You Are! Watch Those In Poverty, Stand In Your Churchs And Praise Your God. He Has No Power In Heaven, Soon He Will Have No Power Anywhere. For His Time Grows Close, And You That Have Followed Him Will Face Eternity Without God. Empty Souls, Existing Forever Without God. There Will Be Weeping And Nashing Of Teeth. There You Will Live Forever Without The Love Of God, The Beauty Of His Touch. Go Oh Empty Souls, I Hear You Not. Your Churchs Will Be Brought Down, Everything Your Hands Have Built Will Be Destroyed.babalon The Great You Have Become, Confusing The Scriptures Befor Men, There Is Not One That Will Be Spared, Come Out Of Her, Come Out Of Her, Oh Children Of The Great Whore Oh Christian Church How Evil You Have Become!

And The Word Was Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. The Left Out Gosples, Which Show Jesus Christ As A Human, A Fleshly Child, Doing Childish Things, Were Kept From Us Who Would Elevate Jeaus To A State Of Non Fleshly Life. We Also Know He Did Not Start His Ministry Untill 30 Yrs Old. Why? Because Jesus Took Care Of His Family As Any Jewish Son Who May Have Been The Oldest, Would Do For His Widowed Mother And Brothers And Sisters There Is Sketcy Proofs That Jesus Traveled, Some Say To Parts Of India, And Other Parts Of Asia Minor. Yes He Was A Man, Just As We Are. He Came From A Family, A Mother With Children Of Both Mary And Joeseph. The Roman Church And Her Pprotestants, Takes Sex, Makes It Something That Is Hidden Or A Human Flaw. Not So, Mary Had Children With Joeseph After Jesus Was Born. Its A Ploy By Satan To Make Sex A Dark And Hidden Thing, To Make Mary Some Kind Of Pagan Diety, A God, Other Then A Holy Wife Of A Carpenter Who Enjoyed An Active Sex Life With Her Husband........... Just Like The Romans And Her Protestants, They Purify Mary And Jesus So Much, They Take The Flesh Out Of Both Of Them.. Get This, Jesus Was A Man, As Any Man, There May Of Been The Natural Acts Of The Fleshly Desires As Any Other Young Adolesant. Boys Grow Into Manhood, All Boys Go Through Puberty, As Well As Woman. As You All Read And Were Taught About The Man Who Was Struck Down Because He Masturbated And Spew His Sperm To The Ground, And Was Struck Dead. So Now The Roman Church And Thier Protestants Go Around Yelling To Young Men If You Masturbate That Wrong. Not So, What A Manipulating Pc Of Satanic Doctrin, He Was Struck Dead For Outright Disobedience Against God, Not Masturbating. What Puritism Hogwash! We Also Know Jesus Liked Woman, And They Liked Him, As Mary Magalene Followed Jesus Throughout His Ministry, Even Through Death. She Was The First To See Him After The Resurrection. There Are Other Gosples That The Roman Church And Her Protestantstryed To Destroy, Because They Needed A God To Please The Roman Pagan And Emporer, With Thier Satanic Puritism Views. What More Could Satan Do To Seperate Us From The Flesh Of God Then Create This Man God Who Was Above The Sexual Act, A Ploy By Satan To Take The God Given Sexual Act And Make It Filthy, Or Some Taboo Hidden Thing That God Would Not Partake In. This Is Satanic Crap! The Roman Church And Her Protestants Whole Foundation For Thier Church Is To Strip The Flesh Out Jesus Christ And Mary The Mother Of Christ.jesus Was A Man And Kissed Mary On The Lips, Had Brothers And Sisters. He May Have Even Been Married To Mary Magalene. Why Is So Hard To Imaginee God Taking Part In The Act Sexual Intercourse, That He Created To Bring Wonderfull Pleasure To The Flesh........ Making Jesus So Much Of The Ideology Of Puritism, Is Seperating God Made Flesh. This Is A Ploy Of Satan, Through His Church To Take The Flesh Out Of Jesus Christ. This Is An Apostate Doctrin Of Scripture, Puritism Is No More Of God Than Satan Himself.the Reason Is That Is That People Of That Time, Did Not View Sex As An Important Doctrin And Make It Filth, Dirty But Viewed It As A Natural Act Of Nature, No One Really Spoke Of This Because Of This Beliefs. This A Trick Of Satan To Take The Flesh Out Of Jesus Christ.there Are Many Doctrins That The Christian Church Have Enacted To Seperate You From Christs Flesh.. As Many Holiness People Say You Can Not Drink Alcohol And Be Saved. There Is No Doctrin In The Church Of God!they Manipulate Scripture Verses From Different Parts Of Thier Bible To Produce This False Doctrin. Jesus And The Deciple Drank, Sang And Enjoyed Some Wine With Music With The People, This Evident At The Wedding Of Cana. Jews Drank And Enjoyed Themselves, Its When You Abuse Such Things That You Need To Stop, But That Does Not Make It A Sin For Others. There Was A Church Of God Of Prophecy That I Belonged To Many Years Ago, Actually The Church Of God And The Chrurch Of God Of Prophecy. There Were Three Main Differences Between These Two Churchs. The Prophecy Church Had Doctrins That When You Became A Member Of The Church Of God, Which They Believed They Alone Were, You Had To Give Up All Jewlry, Including Wedding Bands. They Manipulated Scripture To Defend This Prctice Which Did Great Harm To Marriages. Needless To Say They Rewrote These Scriptures Now To Allow It.the Other Two Were Divorce And Remariage And Who Were The Church. Church Of God Believed In Accepting Divorced And Remarried People As Saved, Of Prophecy Believed The Opposite And Would Not Accept It. Needdless To Say They Rewrote And Manipulated Scripture To Conform With Thier Other Protestant Churchs To Accept Divorce And Remarriage, So Does The Roman Church. They Say They Don't, But Give Them A Thousand Dollars And See How Fast They Manipulate Scripture And Just Say They Enulled The Marriage,what A Travisty Of Manipulating Scripture. There Are No Such Laws In The Church Of God. Of Prophecy Believed They Were The Actual Church, Well Needless To Say That Vission Went To Hell With Satan, Because They Were Never The Church Of God. Your A Member Of The Church Of God When You Are Born Again Into The Kingdom Of God!!!!!!!!!!!!............ See How These Few Examples Of How The Roman Church And Her Protestant Manipulate Scripture To Fit Thier Fathers Satanic Agenda. We Are Flesh, Christ Was Flesh, We ********. So Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus With Her Husband, Her Son Jesus Christ Himself With Mary Magalene. Only Through Satanic Dirty Mines Of Satans Church That Made Such Things Evil Or Dirty Or Hidden Or Taboo......... Sex, The Flesh Is A Beauty That The Word Created, Not Ugly, Evil Or Dirty.its Satan W/ Man That Does So.well Enough, Instead Of Promoting A Healthy Sexual Attitude And Growth With Our Children, We Hide It, As Dark And Secrete, Make Jokes And Fun In A Satanic Devilish Way. We Should Show Our Children A Happy Sex Life Is Godly And Healthy, And Teach Our Chilren About The Flesh.. No, We Hide It, So Our Children Are Like Thrown To The Sexual Wolves In Sheep Clothing, W/ No Knowledge Of The Beauty, Love, Carring, Of Sex With Another Human Being And All The Pitfalls Of Not Protecting It From The Ravages Of Disease And Filth Some Have Made It To Be. A Healthy Sex Life That God Gave Us Is A Beautifull Thing. Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had Sex W/ Her Husband And Probly Jesus Christ Himself W/ His Wife Mary Magalene, And Probly Enjoyed Thier Orgasms.am I Saying That Mary Had Sex With Jesus Christ And Happy And Good Sex Life With Christ, Probly. Many Of The Gosples Say This Very Much So If We Read Carefully, Not Just The Roman Churchs And Protestant Limited Gosples, But All The Teachings And Writings Of The Other Gosples. The Scripture Warned Us Of Men Denying Men Marriage, Calling One Father, This Warning Was Given To Us To Stop This Practice That You Can't Be Holy With A Sex Lifeand Be In The Flesh. Yes You Can! Remember We Should Remember Even Though Christ Died And Rose From The Dead, He Is Flesh, Gods Flesh And Will Be Flesh Forever More. Yes God Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. He Acceneded Into Heaven W/ His Flesh.

When The Christian Church Was Established By A Pagan Emporer In Or Around 325 Ad With The Apostate Bishops And Thier Nician Council, They Decided To Throw Out, Ban, Dismiss Any Scripture That Did Not Align With Thier Male Dominated Apostate Church, The Newly Established Christian Church, A Pagan Name For A Pagan Church. So The Dawn Of Apostism Began,and Had Brought A New Face, This Face Was The "so Called" Followers Of Paul,because They Could Manipulate Pauls Writting To Fit Thier Apostate Church And Bibl. They Decided That Anyone Who Did Not Believe In Thier Apostate Views, Were Heratics. Thier Newly Formed Church, Sanctioned By Rome, Started Persecuting, Torchering, Killing, Murdering, Anyone Who Opposed Thier Apostate Views, Along With A Sisimatic Witch Hunt With The Burning , Destroying Any Other Scripture That These Apostate Bishops And Thier Pagan Emporer Did Not Deam Appropriate For You And I To Read. Today That Would Be As The Nazi's Book Burning In The 30's. Who Gave Them The Authority To Them That The Gosple Of Mary Magalene, Nicademos Or Any Other Of The 50 Plus Books They Tryed To Burn Or Destroy, Were Not Appropriate, It Was Not Christ. Its Always Suspicious When One Says They, Not The Holy Spirit Should Guide You, But Us, A Ploy By Satan To Not Trust The Holy Spirit, But Flesh. Thats When The Christian Church Started Promoting Thier Book, The Bible As The Word Of God, This Is Where Satan Got Your Eyes Off Jesus Christ As The Word Of God On To A Book They Created, Written By Men, As The Word Of God. They Have Tortured, Murdered, Persecuted Anyone Who Did Not Believe In Thier Roman Church And Later Her Protestants Which Took A More Restricted View Of Socalled Church Of God. The Christian Church Is Not The Church Of God And Bible Is Not The Word Of God. The Church Is With The Body Of Christ,jesus Christ Is The Word Of God, And Scripture In The Bible Is Scripture, But Only A Few Of The Scripture Written By The Followers Of Jesus Christ. They Take Thier Bible And Say That If You Don't Believe In My Narrow Minded View Of God Your Not Saved. They Took Paul's Writtings And Made An Idol For People To Worship. Diminished The Fact That Jesus Christ Was God Made Flesh And Dwelt Among Us. They Have Seperated Him Almost Entirely From The Flesh To Make Him Unreachable By The Very Ones Who Reached Out To Him When He Was Here, And Those Like Them From That Time To Now. Paul Is Not God, And Not All The Apostles Or Followers Agreed With Everything That Paul Wrote. Heres Another Shocker, Paul Is Not God And Everything He Wrote May Not Be Gosple. There Is No Doubt That The Early Church Woman Were Equal In All Things As Leaders In The Church Of God. Not All Of The Early Believers Believed In A Literal Burning Hell. That Of Which Jesus Never Taught, Hell Is A Place Of The Dead, And In The Gosple Of Nicademus Which The Roman Church And Her Protestant Christian Church Does Not Want You To Read, Tells Us Of A Different Kind Of Hell. A Place Of The Dead, It Also Shows Christ Taking The Hand Of Ada. As In The Gosples We See That Nothing Can Sooth The Soul Of One Who Has Not Built Up His Treasures In Heaven, But Of Earth. The Empty And Hatefull Soul Has No Rest.. To Understand The Truth About Mary Magalene Which Was The First To See Jesus After The Resurrection, Was Also The First To Be Told To Spread The Truth Of The Resurrection, Even To The Apostles Which Were Hiding. It Was She Who Christ Chose As The Replacement Of Judus And Was Her That Christ Gave The Message Of The Resurrection, Not Peter, Not Paul, Not Even John.she Was The One Christ Chose To Tell The Apostles And The Deciples Of The Resurrection, Which Is One Of The Cornerstones Of The Church Of God.the Rock Was Not Peter, But The Understanding That Christ Was The Son Of The Living God! It Was She Who Was The First Leader Of The Church Of God, The One Who Jesus Gave The Message Of The Resurrection. Still Even After The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit , In Which Mary Magalene And Peter, Both Woman And Men In The Same Were Baptised. Which The Holy Spirit Showed No Prefference At All. Its Only A Restricted Male Dominated Christian Church And Her Bible That Supposively Give Men Prefference Over Women. Then This Apostate Christian Church Who Takes A Couple Missed Interpreted Scriptures Of Paul To Place Woman Below Men In The Church, Condem Homosexual, And Thier Socalled Right To Condem And Judge Other Men And Woman Who They Deem Unworthy. This Practice Still Goes On Today, Right Down To Your Scribes, Pharrasees, And Hipocrite, Priests, Ministers, Evanglists, And Other So-called Ministers Of The Christian Churchs, Holiness Churchs,evangelicas, To The Queen Herself, The Roman Church. All The Same, All Are Apostate In Many Of Thier Beliefs.. This Is A Manipulated Misguided Scriptural Use. Then Just As Homosexuals, Who By Scientific Truth Are Born That Way, Are Somehow Enemys Of Christ And Her Church And The Body Of Christ. The Wisdom Of The World Far Surpasses Those Of The Saints The Truth Is Evedent, But The Narrow Minded Scribe's, Pharasee's And Hipocrites Narrow Minded Misinterpreded And Unscientificly Educated View Of Homosexuals. Jesus Christ Knows That Homosexuals Are Just As Equal As Heterasexuals In The Kingdom Of God, The Church Of God, And The Body Of Christ. Its Your Dicusting Archaic Uneducated View Of Homosexuals That Has Led To Thier Murder, Seperation From Socieity, And Those Who Hold Those Views Will Pay When They Meet The Lord As Any Other, Liar, Murerer And Other Sinners Of The Sort. They, The Christian Church, Has Raised Those People That They Deemed Fathers Of The Church To Be Equal With Christ As Infallable. Even In The Spirit, John Mistakened The Sight Of The Great Whore With Admirrering Amazement. Even In The Spirit He Was Mistaken. This Only Shows That The Flesh Gets In The Way And No Man Is Perfect All The Time, Not Paul, Peter, John, Mary, Or You And I. Some Things These Men Of God Wrote Were Not Always The Pure Truth, But Of Thier Own Beliefs Of Misinterpretation Of Scripture, And Of Society. Your Belief In Jesus Christ Comes From His Spoken Word, By The Power Of The Holy Spirit, Nothing Written Of Men. That Is Just Advise, And Understanding, And Knowledge Of Gods Relationship With Man. Its Only By The Power Of The Holy Spirit Do We Believe. The Strongest Believers In Jesus Christ, As The Masiah, Was When There Was Not Any Written Words, Only Old Testament Prophecys, Which Were Never Viewed As Absolute, Only The Teachings. If So, Christ Would Of Never Broken Most Of The Laws Of Moses. Which He Did, And Was The Excuse They Used To Put Jesus To Death. These Same Kind Of Scribe's, Pharasee's And Hipocrites Use Thier Bible, To Put Woman In Submission, Homosexuals As Evil Or Sinners, If You Don't Worship The Bible You Can Not Be Saved, Even Murder They Use, You Filthy Hipocrites, Who Gave You The Authority To Deny Anyone The Kingdom Of God, Or Thier Equal Place In The True Church Of God, Men, Women, Heterasexual Or Homosexual. These People Who Are As The Very Ones Who Put Christ To Death And For The Same Reason Are Condeming And Judgeing Today. They Are As The Apostate Jewish Church Was, The Christian Church Today! All You Have To Do Is Believe And Be Born Again Of The Water And The Spirit, And You Are Born Again, Your Journey Begins In Christ, Man, Woman, Child, Heterasexual, And Homosexual, Black Or White, Any Race Or Nationality, All Equal, Believe In The Teachings Of Jesus Christ, And Do! Do What He Commanded You To Do And You Are Saved In Him. You Do Not Have To Be A Christian Or Join A Christian Church. There Is No Where In Scripture That Says Such Things.there Is Only One That You Are Accoutable To And That Is Jesus Christ, Who Is Our Lord And Our God. He Has Been Here From The Beginning, It Was Him Who Made Adam, It Was He In The Garden Of Eden, It Was He Who Spoke To Cain, It Was He Who Waked With Enoch, It Was He Who Spoke To Moses, Wrote The Ten Commandments, Parted The Red Sea, Took Elijh In A Wirlwind Of Fire, Talked To The Prophets, Was The God Of Israel, It Was Jesus Christ From The Very Beginning. Any Man Who Has Had An Experienced A Calling, Or Message From God, Is Actually Recieving And Talking To Jesus Christ. There Is No Other God, There Is No Other That Any Man Has Talked To , But Jesus Christ. The Father Has Never Been Here, He Is In Heaven.if You Have Seen Me You Have Seen The Father. Do Not Attempt To Seperate The Two In Any Prayer, Belief, Interpretation. As They Are One, So Are They One With The Holy Spirit, Wherever The Holy Spirit Is, So Is The Father And Jesus Christ. They Are All One In The Same, But The Only Name Of God We Know Of And The Only Name Under The Heavens To Pray To Is Jesus Christ, Through His Name Only.. This Domain Is Inhabited By The Holy Spirit, The Teachings Of Christ, Satan, The Good And Bad Angels. Jesus Sits At The Right Hand Of The Father,the Father Sits With Jesus On The Throne Of God, As God Himself With The Father And The Holy Spirit,they Work Through The Holy Spirit Here On Earth. At The Time Of The End It Will Be Jesus Who Will Return In The Eastern Skys, The Time Will Come When All Will See The Truth, Those Who Are In The Bosom Of Christ And Those Who Are In The Place Of The Dead, Hell. All Will Have The Chance To Be Born In The Kindom, Whether Dead Or Alive, Hell Will Give Up Her Dead.these Hipocrites Created This Literal Burning Hell To Scare You Into Believing In Christ, Why Because They Are As The Scribe's, Pharasee's, And Hipocrites, All White On The Outside And Filled With Dead Mens Bones, They Have Lost The Spirit As King Saul Had, Trying Desperately To Please Him, When The Spirit Has Left, An Empty Vessel That The Lords Word Lived Within, And Has Gone.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
The political crazy on this site isn't enough for you? You should check out stormfront, freerepublic and redstate for more republi'tard crazy.

Yeah except this CL guy isn' ta republi'tard. He's using Christianity to defend very liberal views on environment, homosexuality, equality of women, etc... and he does so with an angry "Wrath Of God" tone that's usually reserved for the other side of the fence.

I've just never seen anything like it before.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah except this CL guy isn' ta republi'tard. He's using Christianity to defend very liberal views on environment, homosexuality, equality of women, etc... and he does so with an angry "Wrath Of God" tone that's usually reserved for the other side of the fence.

I've just never seen anything like it before.

You actually read all that?

minus

Reaction score
Craigslist; when all your insane rantings just won't fit on a sandwich board anymore.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck You people suck...

maufic

Reaction score
WARNING
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoil.gif
ALERT

What I don't get is that he first says that the bible is not the word of god, but something the Roman church put together to fit there own beliefs. Then he seems to reference the bible as the word of god in later posts.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maufic
What I don't get is that he first says that the bible is not the word of god, but something the Roman church put together to fit there own beliefs. Then he seems to reference the bible as the word of god in later posts.

yeah, the dude bounces around like a rubber ball but what I think he's saying is that man's interpretation involved excluding the gospels of other apostles (Nicodemus, etc...) and that without those added texts you really aren't getting the true word of god, you're getting man's manipulated version of it that leaves out content that would otherwise be pro-gay, pro-equality, pro-environment yadayadayada....

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a mistake to think that religious people can't be liberal. Martin Luther King was very religious and very liberal.

Having said that, I can't read all that capital letter no paragraph bullshit. It hurts my eyes.

maufic

Reaction score
yeah, the dude bounces around like a rubber ball but what I think he's saying is that man's interpretation involved excluding the gospels of other apostles (Nicodemus, etc...) and that without those added texts you really aren't getting the true word of god, you're getting man's manipulated version of it that leaves out content that would otherwise be pro-gay, pro-equality, pro-environment yadayadayada....

I see what you're saying. In that case he actually makes some good points (I only scimmed it, I didn't read all of the posts), but going off on a rant like that is just going to make everyone think he's crazy.

I never understand people who feel they have genuine message to get out, then rant like this guy or they stand on a street corner screaming at people passing by telling them they're going to hell etc. Everyone looks at them like they're nuts and totally ignores their message.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads