or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: NYC Paul Stuart Sample Sale April 13
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: NYC Paul Stuart Sample Sale April 13 - Page 19

post #271 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuknu View Post
did you demand a garment bag for each suit?

I wish, but they wouldn't even let us take the hangers.
post #272 of 302
bris has got some pull though
post #273 of 302
A worker there mentioned to me that the leftovers would likely get donated to charity, so they were really pushing sales for me when I was there.
post #274 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuknu View Post
did you demand a garment bag for each suit?

No, I was happy with the PS shopping bags while everyone else left with nondescript brown bags. Peasants!
post #275 of 302
At 4:00pm there was still a decent selection of suits in sizes 46 and 48. Very slim pickings in odd jackets and outerwear.

I picked up a nice mid grey check Stuarts Choice Isaia and a blue double breasted Samuelsohn. Both were 90% off.

Several dapper gentleman rummaging through the chaos. I was pleasantly surprised to see that mine was not the only fedora in the coat check area.
post #276 of 302
I showed up the last 15 minutes and scored

4 sportcoats for 50 eac 2 ties for 10 each
4 pocket squares for 5 each

post #277 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Aver View Post
I showed up the last 15 minutes and scored

4 sportcoats for 50 eac 2 ties for 10 each
4 pocket squares for 5 each


what sportscoats did you find?

i just didnt find myself doing the lime green, electric blue, tomato red, bright white patch pocket isaias...

I was hoping that light grey flannel would still be there, but alas it was gone...
post #278 of 302
i'm depressed
post #279 of 302
I got:

Fun casual canary yellow patch pcket in cord


Electric blue samuelson patch pocket

Unlined brown tweed houndstooth

Salmon patch pocket



I believe all 4 are samuelson
post #280 of 302
My haul:

Made in Italy 3B, side vents, semi lined




PS Charles, 2B side vented, flannel brown windowpane, blue overcheck



PS III, 2B, center vented, flannel gray POW, blue overcheck

post #281 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
i just didnt find myself doing the lime green, electric blue, tomato red, bright white patch pocket isaias...

I saw this earlier and thought their might have been one made by Isaia too. I bought the lime and blue, they are NOT isaia, they are made by samuelson.
post #282 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
My haul:

Made in Italy 3B, side vents, semi lined




PS Charles, 2B side vented, flannel brown windowpane, blue overcheck



PS III, 2B, center vented, flannel gray POW, blue overcheck


who made the last one? I saw the last one there, was going to try it on, found a different one that was all solid glenplad, i think in 44R or 45R - damn jacket didnt fit at all...
post #283 of 302
I love that last suit.

post #284 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
I love that last suit.


They had tons of that in 38-40 up until yesterday Next time lets get the proxy requests in earlier!
post #285 of 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
who made the last one? I saw the last one there, was going to try it on, found a different one that was all solid glenplad, i think in 44R or 45R - damn jacket didnt fit at all...

I have no idea. It was made in Canada, so Samuelsohn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
I love that last suit.


Thanks!

Just hemmed the pants. Will take the coats to the west side for working button holes at $1 each.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › PSA: NYC Paul Stuart Sample Sale April 13