1. Bespoke clothes that are NO improvement over RTW
2. The obsession with Kiton and Brioni
3. The obsession with hand sewn buttonholes, particularly on shirts (exactly what does this provide other than a reason to charge the customer a small fortune?)
4. RTW shirts that are priced such that you could have a custom shirt maker cut a pattern for you, sew three shirts, and STILL not touch the price of your precious branded RTW.
5. Button down dress shirts, generally speaking
6. Canvas belts
8. Pants hemmed around one's ankle
9. Forward pleated pants, and by extention Ralph Lauren Blue Label suits
10. Split toe shoes with suits
11. Wingtip boots (BOOTS?)
12. Used shoes (come on, people)
13. $1,500 shoes (again, come on, people)
15. SF members who post pictures of everything they buy
16. People who point out minute flaws in the way other people dress, as if clothes can be fitted with rocket science precision.
17. People who insist on abiding my some arbitrary set of rules as to how a man should dress. Newsflash: If the other 99 people in a room think you look like a pompous jackass, it doesn't mean those 99 people are sartorially ignorant. IT MEANS YOU'RE A POMPOUS JACKASS.
There is a special place in hell reserved for button down tuxedo shirts.