or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 641

post #9601 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjota View Post

Ten people have claimed chinos, and Mike said they only have twelve units.
Hmm... patch[1].gif

Fuck, I hope my order goes through...
post #9602 of 32887
Trying to purchase the Chino too (damn SF bandwagon)
Every other sizing suggests going size 28 but my waist is 30 inches, meaning I should get size 30. Should I go with the waist (30) or the rest of the measurement(28)
post #9603 of 32887
damn. out all day. if there was a 34 on those ep x staple olive chinos and you change your mind let me know!
post #9604 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

damn. out all day. if there was a 34 on those ep x staple olive chinos and you change your mind let me know!

yeah same here...I was off SF for two days, logged on this morning and realized I missed this!
post #9605 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Trying to purchase the Chino too (damn SF bandwagon)
Every other sizing suggests going size 28 but my waist is 30 inches, meaning I should get size 30. Should I go with the waist (30) or the rest of the measurement(28)

If your actual waist size is 30", then you are probably a 28 in the rivet chinos. Mike said this one fits slightly slimmer than others, so not sure if that means you would be a 29 or not.
post #9606 of 32887
Well size 29 would have been ideal but there was only 28 & 30 left..
post #9607 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel View Post

I will be irritated if there was a 36 in those olive chinos... frown.gif I love my grey ones.

There was until I ordered them.
post #9608 of 32887
if anyone who gets a walt 32 in the flannel cargo changes his mind, lemme know.
post #9609 of 32887
I received the Gitman Aloha shirt today. Based on the measurements from the Epaulet website I expected it to be noticeably looser in the chest compared to the Gitman indigo pindot chambray shirt I recently bought (22" vs. 20.5" Pit-to-pit for size M), but it actually feels slightly tighter in the chest now that I have it. It will be perfectly fine for my upcoming trip to Hawaii though. Can't wait to rock the aloha shirt! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9610 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post

There was until I ordered them.

IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you don't like em.. wink.gif
post #9611 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

I received the Gitman Aloha shirt today. Based on the measurements from the Epaulet website I expected it to be noticeably looser in the chest compared to the Gitman indigo pindot chambray shirt I recently bought (22" vs. 20.5" Pit-to-pit for size M), but it actually feels slightly tighter in the chest now that I have it. It will be perfectly fine for my upcoming trip to Hawaii though. Can't wait to rock the aloha shirt! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

That shirt is awesome. I'm really, really considering pulling the trigger.

How does the sizing work in comparison to in-house shirting?
post #9612 of 32887
did everyone see mike's pitti post? http://blog.styleforum.net/?p=712 I don't remember it being posted. Anyway, cool read. sounds like quite a show. i'd want to take another 3 days off after just to explore, though.
post #9613 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKJTG View Post

That shirt is awesome. I'm really, really considering pulling the trigger.
How does the sizing work in comparison to in-house shirting?

In size M, the aloha shirt feels like there's slightly more room in the chest compared to Epaulet shirts, while the torso is looser (perhaps similar to an Epaulet shirt with the darts are taken out). Overall it's not quite as slim fitting as the Epaulet shirt for me, but the Epaulet shirt in M is pretty close to being too slim for me (I just gambled on an Epaulet size L shirt on sale). It feels a lot more fitted than I was expecting and basically fits like this season's SS Gitman chambray, maybe even slightly more fitted. I hope that helps out a little bit.
post #9614 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

damn. out all day. if there was a 34 on those ep x staple olive chinos and you change your mind let me know!

Likewise for anyone who got a 30 or 31...
post #9615 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Trouser Bargains
Hey guys, I've got some great trouser & chino deals to show you. Check it out:
Walt Cargo Trouser Pearl Lightweight Flannel: on sale for $95
Initially we were running the Cargo flannels in two colors: "Light Grey" and "Pearl." These never made it online before because they were just too close to the original ones. We've got about 10 units available and I marked them down to $95. The pearl grey is a really light tone and it's a pretty lightweight cloth. They'll make for a great Spring transition piece.

are these available in the store or just online? would be interested in checking them out in person
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread