Sign me up!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 623post #9331 of 366441/27/12 at 10:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 366441/27/12 at 10:29am
We're beyond excited to have teamed up with Mackintosh to bring the pain with some serious rain coats. They're a slimmed down version of a classic piece and we all hope that you guys will love them as much as we do!post #9333 of 366441/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9334 of 366441/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9335 of 366441/27/12 at 10:46ampost #9336 of 366441/27/12 at 10:51ampost #9337 of 366441/27/12 at 11:02ampost #9338 of 366441/27/12 at 11:15ampost #9339 of 366441/27/12 at 11:57ampost #9340 of 366441/27/12 at 12:48pmpost #9341 of 366441/27/12 at 1:37pmpost #9342 of 366441/27/12 at 2:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
No, the Walts will be made with a zip fly. Rivet chinos have a button fly. But we will have cotton walts coming in about four weeks. We'll get:
Pale Olive Canvas
Dark Forest Canvas
French Blue Brushed Twill
Yup, same oxford cloth for both. We'll surely run a white OCBD in the next 6 weeks or so. And I'm going to work on Spring swatches for the next delivery of shirts. There's lotsa ginghams coming in, and a club collar here and there.
Is it too soon to start an order for a Rudy version or one or more of these trousers?post #9343 of 366441/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #9344 of 366441/27/12 at 2:09pmI'm wearing my Thorogood for Epaulet Rugged Cowhide No. 685 boot today and they're totally a steal at the current sale price ($172). Great construction and leather, very comfortable right out of the box, and the cork-filled neoprene sole is gonna be perfect if it ever rains again this season. It's actually very sunny/warm here today but I wanted to try them out anyways.
If you're looking for a casual boot to wear when the weather turns nasty, these are perfect. They seem to have a full size run still available as well. It's a great match to the bridle leather belt, which I'm also wearing today.
I also got the Corgi fairisle socks in red. I can't wait to wear these bad boys with my #8 Brixtons.post #9345 of 366441/27/12 at 8:48pmMan...my habits are bad. I snuck out of a meeting to give Adele a call and place an order for a pair of Carminas! I'm eagerly waiting to see how they feel since a lot of members rave about them.
She also told me that the Ravello Brixton should be in within a month or so. It's been a year in the making..can't wait!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1787 Active Users (402 Members and 1385 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...