Sign me up!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:52 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 623post #9331 of 412241/27/12 at 10:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 412241/27/12 at 10:29am
We're beyond excited to have teamed up with Mackintosh to bring the pain with some serious rain coats. They're a slimmed down version of a classic piece and we all hope that you guys will love them as much as we do!post #9333 of 412241/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9334 of 412241/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9335 of 412241/27/12 at 10:46ampost #9336 of 412241/27/12 at 10:51ampost #9337 of 412241/27/12 at 11:02ampost #9338 of 412241/27/12 at 11:15ampost #9339 of 412241/27/12 at 11:57ampost #9340 of 412241/27/12 at 12:48pmpost #9341 of 412241/27/12 at 1:37pmpost #9342 of 412241/27/12 at 2:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
No, the Walts will be made with a zip fly. Rivet chinos have a button fly. But we will have cotton walts coming in about four weeks. We'll get:
Pale Olive Canvas
Dark Forest Canvas
French Blue Brushed Twill
Yup, same oxford cloth for both. We'll surely run a white OCBD in the next 6 weeks or so. And I'm going to work on Spring swatches for the next delivery of shirts. There's lotsa ginghams coming in, and a club collar here and there.
Is it too soon to start an order for a Rudy version or one or more of these trousers?post #9343 of 412241/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #9344 of 412241/27/12 at 2:09pmI'm wearing my Thorogood for Epaulet Rugged Cowhide No. 685 boot today and they're totally a steal at the current sale price ($172). Great construction and leather, very comfortable right out of the box, and the cork-filled neoprene sole is gonna be perfect if it ever rains again this season. It's actually very sunny/warm here today but I wanted to try them out anyways.
If you're looking for a casual boot to wear when the weather turns nasty, these are perfect. They seem to have a full size run still available as well. It's a great match to the bridle leather belt, which I'm also wearing today.
I also got the Corgi fairisle socks in red. I can't wait to wear these bad boys with my #8 Brixtons.post #9345 of 412241/27/12 at 8:48pmMan...my habits are bad. I snuck out of a meeting to give Adele a call and place an order for a pair of Carminas! I'm eagerly waiting to see how they feel since a lot of members rave about them.
She also told me that the Ravello Brixton should be in within a month or so. It's been a year in the making..can't wait!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1512 Active Users (372 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › My wedding... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Peir Wu x Snowman size 48 Snowpants Mint 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...