Sign me up!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 623post #9331 of 508791/27/12 at 10:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9332 of 508791/27/12 at 10:29am
We're beyond excited to have teamed up with Mackintosh to bring the pain with some serious rain coats. They're a slimmed down version of a classic piece and we all hope that you guys will love them as much as we do!post #9333 of 508791/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9334 of 508791/27/12 at 10:35ampost #9335 of 508791/27/12 at 10:46ampost #9336 of 508791/27/12 at 10:51ampost #9337 of 508791/27/12 at 11:02ampost #9338 of 508791/27/12 at 11:15ampost #9339 of 508791/27/12 at 11:57ampost #9340 of 508791/27/12 at 12:48pmpost #9341 of 508791/27/12 at 1:37pmpost #9342 of 508791/27/12 at 2:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
No, the Walts will be made with a zip fly. Rivet chinos have a button fly. But we will have cotton walts coming in about four weeks. We'll get:
Pale Olive Canvas
Dark Forest Canvas
French Blue Brushed Twill
Yup, same oxford cloth for both. We'll surely run a white OCBD in the next 6 weeks or so. And I'm going to work on Spring swatches for the next delivery of shirts. There's lotsa ginghams coming in, and a club collar here and there.
Is it too soon to start an order for a Rudy version or one or more of these trousers?post #9343 of 508791/27/12 at 2:01pmpost #9344 of 508791/27/12 at 2:09pmI'm wearing my Thorogood for Epaulet Rugged Cowhide No. 685 boot today and they're totally a steal at the current sale price ($172). Great construction and leather, very comfortable right out of the box, and the cork-filled neoprene sole is gonna be perfect if it ever rains again this season. It's actually very sunny/warm here today but I wanted to try them out anyways.
If you're looking for a casual boot to wear when the weather turns nasty, these are perfect. They seem to have a full size run still available as well. It's a great match to the bridle leather belt, which I'm also wearing today.
I also got the Corgi fairisle socks in red. I can't wait to wear these bad boys with my #8 Brixtons.post #9345 of 508791/27/12 at 8:48pmMan...my habits are bad. I snuck out of a meeting to give Adele a call and place an order for a pair of Carminas! I'm eagerly waiting to see how they feel since a lot of members rave about them.
She also told me that the Ravello Brixton should be in within a month or so. It's been a year in the making..can't wait!
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1706 Active Users (375 Members and 1331 Guests)
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 10 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 24 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...