Looks like Mike will need to make the Xmas trou in an extra-slim Walt size 2.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 592post #8866 of 3347712/24/11 at 5:06am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #8867 of 3347712/24/11 at 6:26amJesus this thread continues to get better and better. Actually, it is almost an insult that this thread is on SF. Oh well, it is cool that 99.9% of the people that post in this thread are cool and ego/posturing-free.
Love the photos everyone. It is amazing thinking of how this thread has progressed. I though SVB had it in the bag with his "ode to Venice Beach" photo then KG comes in with a fucking on slaught and now the last two pages of NYR goodness. Also, some great posts from other members as well.
Anyway thanks for the entertainment and good luck to all that enetered!
And yeah, Merry Fucking Xmas from up North.post #8868 of 3347712/24/11 at 7:04amQuote:
Hmmm... That wine storage isn't backlit. Doesn't that violate page 45 subsection g of the contest rules?
Seriously, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the pants (very nice), but this is your wine cellar, Porter? VERY nice.post #8869 of 3347712/24/11 at 7:21ampost #8870 of 3347712/24/11 at 7:36amQuote:
yeah it's mine. I really need to get serious about my drinking. I have this cabinet filled, two smaller ones plus some wine in storage in another state.
This year we've really been putting dent in the inventory though. Sitting here with a fuzzy head as proof at the moment.post #8871 of 3347712/24/11 at 8:39ampost #8872 of 3347712/25/11 at 8:30ampost #8873 of 3347712/25/11 at 10:24ampost #8874 of 3347712/25/11 at 12:40pmpost #8875 of 3347712/25/11 at 12:55pmpost #8876 of 3347712/25/11 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
consider this my entry into the random drawing...really would like to buy a pair of the holiday trousers but since they aren't for sale, maybe I can win the random drawing Trying to decide what to take to a party Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this looks great!post #8877 of 3347712/25/11 at 3:54pmpost #8878 of 3347712/26/11 at 4:07ampost #8879 of 3347712/26/11 at 5:58am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1554 Active Users (412 Members and 1142 Guests)
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)