Looks like Mike will need to make the Xmas trou in an extra-slim Walt size 2.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 592post #8866 of 4144112/24/11 at 5:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8867 of 4144112/24/11 at 6:26amJesus this thread continues to get better and better. Actually, it is almost an insult that this thread is on SF. Oh well, it is cool that 99.9% of the people that post in this thread are cool and ego/posturing-free.
Love the photos everyone. It is amazing thinking of how this thread has progressed. I though SVB had it in the bag with his "ode to Venice Beach" photo then KG comes in with a fucking on slaught and now the last two pages of NYR goodness. Also, some great posts from other members as well.
Anyway thanks for the entertainment and good luck to all that enetered!
And yeah, Merry Fucking Xmas from up North.post #8868 of 4144112/24/11 at 7:04amQuote:
Hmmm... That wine storage isn't backlit. Doesn't that violate page 45 subsection g of the contest rules?
Seriously, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the pants (very nice), but this is your wine cellar, Porter? VERY nice.post #8869 of 4144112/24/11 at 7:21ampost #8870 of 4144112/24/11 at 7:36amQuote:
yeah it's mine. I really need to get serious about my drinking. I have this cabinet filled, two smaller ones plus some wine in storage in another state.
This year we've really been putting dent in the inventory though. Sitting here with a fuzzy head as proof at the moment.post #8871 of 4144112/24/11 at 8:39ampost #8872 of 4144112/25/11 at 8:30ampost #8873 of 4144112/25/11 at 10:24ampost #8874 of 4144112/25/11 at 12:40pmpost #8875 of 4144112/25/11 at 12:55pmpost #8876 of 4144112/25/11 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
consider this my entry into the random drawing...really would like to buy a pair of the holiday trousers but since they aren't for sale, maybe I can win the random drawing Trying to decide what to take to a party Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this looks great!post #8877 of 4144112/25/11 at 3:54pmpost #8878 of 4144112/26/11 at 4:07ampost #8879 of 4144112/26/11 at 5:58am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1682 Active Users (475 Members and 1207 Guests)
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 19 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 39 seconds ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...