Looks like Mike will need to make the Xmas trou in an extra-slim Walt size 2.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 592post #8866 of 5082412/24/11 at 5:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8867 of 5082412/24/11 at 6:26amJesus this thread continues to get better and better. Actually, it is almost an insult that this thread is on SF. Oh well, it is cool that 99.9% of the people that post in this thread are cool and ego/posturing-free.
Love the photos everyone. It is amazing thinking of how this thread has progressed. I though SVB had it in the bag with his "ode to Venice Beach" photo then KG comes in with a fucking on slaught and now the last two pages of NYR goodness. Also, some great posts from other members as well.
Anyway thanks for the entertainment and good luck to all that enetered!
And yeah, Merry Fucking Xmas from up North.post #8868 of 5082412/24/11 at 7:04amQuote:
Hmmm... That wine storage isn't backlit. Doesn't that violate page 45 subsection g of the contest rules?
Seriously, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the pants (very nice), but this is your wine cellar, Porter? VERY nice.post #8869 of 5082412/24/11 at 7:21ampost #8870 of 5082412/24/11 at 7:36amQuote:
yeah it's mine. I really need to get serious about my drinking. I have this cabinet filled, two smaller ones plus some wine in storage in another state.
This year we've really been putting dent in the inventory though. Sitting here with a fuzzy head as proof at the moment.post #8871 of 5082412/24/11 at 8:39ampost #8872 of 5082412/25/11 at 8:30ampost #8873 of 5082412/25/11 at 10:24ampost #8874 of 5082412/25/11 at 12:40pmpost #8875 of 5082412/25/11 at 12:55pmpost #8876 of 5082412/25/11 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
consider this my entry into the random drawing...really would like to buy a pair of the holiday trousers but since they aren't for sale, maybe I can win the random drawing Trying to decide what to take to a party Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this looks great!post #8877 of 5082412/25/11 at 3:54pmpost #8878 of 5082412/26/11 at 4:07ampost #8879 of 5082412/26/11 at 5:58am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1403 Active Users (346 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 3 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA plaid sport jacket EU52R 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 9 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...