Looks like Mike will need to make the Xmas trou in an extra-slim Walt size 2.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:09 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 592post #8866 of 4519812/24/11 at 5:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8867 of 4519812/24/11 at 6:26amJesus this thread continues to get better and better. Actually, it is almost an insult that this thread is on SF. Oh well, it is cool that 99.9% of the people that post in this thread are cool and ego/posturing-free.
Love the photos everyone. It is amazing thinking of how this thread has progressed. I though SVB had it in the bag with his "ode to Venice Beach" photo then KG comes in with a fucking on slaught and now the last two pages of NYR goodness. Also, some great posts from other members as well.
Anyway thanks for the entertainment and good luck to all that enetered!
And yeah, Merry Fucking Xmas from up North.post #8868 of 4519812/24/11 at 7:04amQuote:
Hmmm... That wine storage isn't backlit. Doesn't that violate page 45 subsection g of the contest rules?
Seriously, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the pants (very nice), but this is your wine cellar, Porter? VERY nice.post #8869 of 4519812/24/11 at 7:21ampost #8870 of 4519812/24/11 at 7:36amQuote:
yeah it's mine. I really need to get serious about my drinking. I have this cabinet filled, two smaller ones plus some wine in storage in another state.
This year we've really been putting dent in the inventory though. Sitting here with a fuzzy head as proof at the moment.post #8871 of 4519812/24/11 at 8:39ampost #8872 of 4519812/25/11 at 8:30ampost #8873 of 4519812/25/11 at 10:24ampost #8874 of 4519812/25/11 at 12:40pmpost #8875 of 4519812/25/11 at 12:55pmpost #8876 of 4519812/25/11 at 3:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
consider this my entry into the random drawing...really would like to buy a pair of the holiday trousers but since they aren't for sale, maybe I can win the random drawing Trying to decide what to take to a party Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this looks great!post #8877 of 4519812/25/11 at 3:54pmpost #8878 of 4519812/26/11 at 4:07ampost #8879 of 4519812/26/11 at 5:58am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1723 Active Users (380 Members and 1343 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Critique sport jacket fit 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...