Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 561post #8401 of 3339112/6/11 at 1:51amgot my blackwatch shawl cardy today, and the canvas gunmetal chinos. damn that knit is niceeeee. went back to look on the sale page hoping there was still the navy 'cause navy would be that much more versatile but it was gone. damn! anyway that's one fine knit. i know i know pics. it's awkward but i'll try. epaulet now dominates my closet. did my flannel pine trousers today, gonna break out my grape herringbones for the first time tomorrow. yesterday was my british khaki chinos. last week the chocolate flannels were getting some love (maybe my favorite other than the grapes). navy marl... still tempting me!
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #8402 of 3339112/6/11 at 6:01amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
End of a long day at the NYPL.
Brown Chrmxl Belt
Alden Cigar LWB
Vintage A&F Flannel
Theory Pima Naval Tee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks like Abercrombie just can't keep up with your pecs.
Very nice cigars. Is that gunmetal the canvas chinos that just came out or the Japanese twill from ages ago?Quote:
I'm sure you'd have to pay in full up front when Mike orders, final sale, but I don't think he does special sizes anymore. Maybe call or PM.post #8403 of 3339112/6/11 at 6:43ampost #8404 of 3339112/6/11 at 8:46ampost #8405 of 3339112/6/11 at 9:00ampost #8406 of 3339112/6/11 at 10:45ampost #8407 of 3339112/6/11 at 2:21pmpost #8408 of 3339112/6/11 at 2:47pmQuote:
LOL, yea, I thought I could pull it off since I've been sick the past week and a half...not much working out and sick usually means I drop a few pounds.
These are the new Gunmetal Canvas...love em...I'm going to have to get a few more rivets to round out my casual set. I just love em, mentioned to Mike that I just don't wear jeans anymore cause of em...they seem a bit dressier and smart and work for a geezer like me. SVB is still young enough to rock the denim well...as well as the dressier. Love the last fit SVB, especially the boots.post #8409 of 3339112/6/11 at 3:33pmAgree with NYR on your fit SVB. Jacket fit is spot on. Was going to pull the trigger on the same jacket but was on a biz trip without a sport coat and had to run into Brooks Brothers and buy one off the rack. So, at this point, I don't think I can justify having four navy sport coats (is it sportS coat or sport coat?).post #8410 of 3339112/6/11 at 3:45pm:cloud:Grrrr!
Have had two pair of the donegal trousers for a couple of weeks and was finally able to drop them off to be hemmed. Went to pick them up tonight and they are not only still too long, but on both pair the left leg was a good 1.5" longer than the other leg. WTF?
The place has done a fair bit of work for me in the past and I have always been happy. Not sure what happened here but clearly something was amiss. I'm in Houston for the week and it's cold enough to need them. Will have to wait until Saturday now.post #8411 of 3339112/6/11 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Agree with NYR on your fit SVB. Jacket fit is spot on. Was going to pull the trigger on the same jacket but was on a biz trip without a sport coat and had to run into Brooks Brothers and buy one off the rack. So, at this point, I don't think I can justify having four navy sport coats (is it sportS coat or sport coat?).
Can you return the BB? Or throw it up on B&S? Come on... you know you want to.post #8412 of 3339112/6/11 at 4:16pmpost #8413 of 3339112/6/11 at 4:52pmBroke out my new Service Rivet today for a trip to NARA down on Varick...I'm such a history geek and got the chills walking through (and smelling the smell of old books) in the stacks.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: History Geeks Only! (Click to show)
Two of my great grandfather's Naturalization papers. I have copies but have never seen the actual documents themselves. It really was emotional...post #8414 of 3339112/6/11 at 5:09pmQuote:
Are you wearing the Carmina Fitzgerald? All the pics I am seeing make them look much lighter than the pair I saw in person.
That Schott vest is eerily similar to the Gant vest at Epaulet.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you RIDE today? 3 minutes ago
- › Peir Wu 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mens Size 9 Bontoni Black leather wingtip with perforated detail ... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)