Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 561post #8401 of 4622912/6/11 at 1:51amgot my blackwatch shawl cardy today, and the canvas gunmetal chinos. damn that knit is niceeeee. went back to look on the sale page hoping there was still the navy 'cause navy would be that much more versatile but it was gone. damn! anyway that's one fine knit. i know i know pics. it's awkward but i'll try. epaulet now dominates my closet. did my flannel pine trousers today, gonna break out my grape herringbones for the first time tomorrow. yesterday was my british khaki chinos. last week the chocolate flannels were getting some love (maybe my favorite other than the grapes). navy marl... still tempting me!
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8402 of 4622912/6/11 at 6:01amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
End of a long day at the NYPL.
Brown Chrmxl Belt
Alden Cigar LWB
Vintage A&F Flannel
Theory Pima Naval Tee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks like Abercrombie just can't keep up with your pecs.
Very nice cigars. Is that gunmetal the canvas chinos that just came out or the Japanese twill from ages ago?Quote:
I'm sure you'd have to pay in full up front when Mike orders, final sale, but I don't think he does special sizes anymore. Maybe call or PM.post #8403 of 4622912/6/11 at 6:43ampost #8404 of 4622912/6/11 at 8:46ampost #8405 of 4622912/6/11 at 9:00ampost #8406 of 4622912/6/11 at 10:45ampost #8407 of 4622912/6/11 at 2:21pmpost #8408 of 4622912/6/11 at 2:47pmQuote:
LOL, yea, I thought I could pull it off since I've been sick the past week and a half...not much working out and sick usually means I drop a few pounds.
These are the new Gunmetal Canvas...love em...I'm going to have to get a few more rivets to round out my casual set. I just love em, mentioned to Mike that I just don't wear jeans anymore cause of em...they seem a bit dressier and smart and work for a geezer like me. SVB is still young enough to rock the denim well...as well as the dressier. Love the last fit SVB, especially the boots.post #8409 of 4622912/6/11 at 3:33pmAgree with NYR on your fit SVB. Jacket fit is spot on. Was going to pull the trigger on the same jacket but was on a biz trip without a sport coat and had to run into Brooks Brothers and buy one off the rack. So, at this point, I don't think I can justify having four navy sport coats (is it sportS coat or sport coat?).post #8410 of 4622912/6/11 at 3:45pm:cloud:Grrrr!
Have had two pair of the donegal trousers for a couple of weeks and was finally able to drop them off to be hemmed. Went to pick them up tonight and they are not only still too long, but on both pair the left leg was a good 1.5" longer than the other leg. WTF?
The place has done a fair bit of work for me in the past and I have always been happy. Not sure what happened here but clearly something was amiss. I'm in Houston for the week and it's cold enough to need them. Will have to wait until Saturday now.post #8411 of 4622912/6/11 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Agree with NYR on your fit SVB. Jacket fit is spot on. Was going to pull the trigger on the same jacket but was on a biz trip without a sport coat and had to run into Brooks Brothers and buy one off the rack. So, at this point, I don't think I can justify having four navy sport coats (is it sportS coat or sport coat?).
Can you return the BB? Or throw it up on B&S? Come on... you know you want to.post #8412 of 4622912/6/11 at 4:16pmpost #8413 of 4622912/6/11 at 4:52pmBroke out my new Service Rivet today for a trip to NARA down on Varick...I'm such a history geek and got the chills walking through (and smelling the smell of old books) in the stacks.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: History Geeks Only! (Click to show)
Two of my great grandfather's Naturalization papers. I have copies but have never seen the actual documents themselves. It really was emotional...post #8414 of 4622912/6/11 at 5:09pmQuote:
Are you wearing the Carmina Fitzgerald? All the pics I am seeing make them look much lighter than the pair I saw in person.
That Schott vest is eerily similar to the Gant vest at Epaulet.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 35 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015