or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 528

post #7906 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

To bump a question I had a few pages back - what do you guys who wear a Rudy fit trouser wear in the Rivets? Same size or one up?
My 33 Rudys fit perfectly around the thigh/seat, and im worried that a 33 Rivet might be a bit slim in that area. Particularly in the navy canvas which is what im looking at. Can't imagine its too stretchy/forgiving.

Personally for me, I wear a 33 Rudy and I couldn't comfortably fit into a 33 Rivet. So it depends on how snug you like your pants to fit. The Rudy is pretty snug on me, but it's not too tight....the Rivets unfortunately were skin tight on my thighs. Be sure to check all the measurements online before you buy.
post #7907 of 31639
I wear a 34 in both Rivet and Rudys. I actually have a pair of 33 Rudies though they are a bit too tight. Do not think I could size down to a 33 Chino.
post #7908 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

To bump a question I had a few pages back - what do you guys who wear a Rudy fit trouser wear in the Rivets? Same size or one up?
My 33 Rudys fit perfectly around the thigh/seat, and im worried that a 33 Rivet might be a bit slim in that area. Particularly in the navy canvas which is what im looking at. Can't imagine its too stretchy/forgiving.

Personally for me, I wear a 33 Rudy and I couldn't comfortably fit into a 33 Rivet. So it depends on how snug you like your pants to fit. The Rudy is pretty snug on me, but it's not too tight....the Rivets unfortunately were skin tight on my thighs. Be sure to check all the measurements online before you buy.
I'm a 34 in Rivets and they are snug in the thighs. I'm trying a 33 Rudy which has a larger thigh than the 34 Rivet. I'll probably have to let the waist out a bit, but I'm thinking it will be the perfect Epaulet fit for me. I hope.
post #7909 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunk View Post

I wear a 34 in both Rivet and Rudys. I actually have a pair of 33 Rudies though they are a bit too tight. Do not think I could size down to a 33 Chino.
How are the 33 Rudy's too tight since they are larger in every dimension than the 34 Rivet (except waist)?
post #7910 of 31639
Epaulet is as close to instant gratification as it gets online. Bought a pair of the olive twill heavyweight chinos right before the weekend and I'm wearing them today. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Need to round out the work clothes, and I'm sort of afraid of coming into this thread again and/or going to their website...

...those cashmere wool blend pants look amazing...and they just happen to be one of the most expensive ones...funny how it works like that...
post #7911 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Epaulet is as close to instant gratification as it gets online. Bought a pair of the olive twill heavyweight chinos right before the weekend and I'm wearing them today. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Need to round out the work clothes, and I'm sort of afraid of coming into this thread again and/or going to their website...
...those cashmere wool blend pants look amazing...and they just happen to be one of the most expensive ones...funny how it works like that...


Those olive heavyweights are awesome - I wear them all the time.

post #7912 of 31639

IMG_0518.JPG

 

Purple/Brown cutaway collar shirt

Caine Navy Hopsack Blazer

deadstock olive flannel Walt pants (long gone, suckers!)

post #7913 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

...those cashmere wool blend pants look amazing...and they just happen to be one of the most expensive ones...funny how it works like that...

i have the wool/cash in med grey. worth every penny. it's amazing how soft and smooth they are.
post #7914 of 31639
Mike....any update on the MTO option? Last post seems like it was back in August. Thanks.
post #7915 of 31639
As I anxiously await word on my first order, for those with Rivet Chinos:

Did you hem them to your usual inseam length or leave extra length so you can cuff to show the natural cotton herringbone twill? If yes to the latter then how much extra in length did you leave? 1" or 2"? My pants are usually around 31" so I'll get them hemmed after initial wash. Thanks.
post #7916 of 31639

Hi everyone! I'm new here but a huge Epaulet fan. Wanted to share this newly published blog post on Epaulet:

http://waxwane.tumblr.com/post/12837556385/founded-in-early-2008-in-cobble-hill-brooklyn

 

Cheers, Marisa

 

post #7917 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post



Those olive heavyweights are awesome - I wear them all the time.

I was so sad that they ran out of my size in the olive twill; so sad that I just bought more stuff to compensate. Got the heavyweight stone yesterday, just waiting on the gunmetal canvas and horsehide 685s.
post #7918 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Quack View Post


I was so sad that they ran out of my size in the olive twill; so sad that I just bought more stuff to compensate. Got the heavyweight stone yesterday, just waiting on the gunmetal canvas and horsehide 685s.


Good stuff - USPS should deliver my gunmetals today.  You'll love the horsehide 685s - wearing them now and the horsehide is just awesome.

post #7919 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by astris View Post

How are the 33 Rudy's too tight since they are larger in every dimension than the 34 Rivet (except waist)?

Because they are touch too tight in the waist. Everywhere else is fine.
post #7920 of 31639
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunk View Post

Because they are touch too tight in the waist. Everywhere else is fine.

Ok, that's good. Exactly what I'm expecting. Thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread