or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 508

post #7606 of 36394
yeah i guess i got the last size small ... sorry haha

it got lost in the mail or something weird. but finally showed up.

hey mike any chance you can get those shell cordovan straps in 18mm???
post #7607 of 36394
I don't have fit pics but the brown flannel trousers that were on sale awhile back are awesome. Wearing them for the first time while in Canada on a biz trip.
post #7608 of 36394
Pants next week? drool.gif
post #7609 of 36394
Sorry if this has been answered before, but what exactly is coming in the next restock in the next few weeks?

I saw a few pages back that you mentioned plaids, olive moleskins and restocks (including the navy flannel).

I'm about to order a few pairs of trousers/chinos, but I don't want to have buyer's remorse in a few weeks!

I'm particularly interested in what you may have coming in the way of restocks (since I understand you may not want to give away all your secrets in terms of what's new...) in chinos and trousers in the Rudy fit (tan moleskins please...).

Thanks!
post #7610 of 36394
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what exactly is coming in the next restock in the next few weeks?
I saw a few pages back that you mentioned plaids, olive moleskins and restocks (including the navy flannel).
I'm about to order a few pairs of trousers/chinos, but I don't want to have buyer's remorse in a few weeks!
I'm particularly interested in what you may have coming in the way of restocks (since I understand you may not want to give away all your secrets in terms of what's new...) in chinos and trousers in the Rudy fit (tan moleskins please...).
Thanks!


I'm fairly certain that moleskin restocks and a new color are on their way in the next trouser delivery.

post #7611 of 36394
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

You're quite welcome, Mike. That's great news about the navy flannels. I can't wait to cop those. Do you plan to restock the western print pennys? They are the sickest shoes I've ever seen. I wear a 10.5 in all of my dress shoes but I noticed that you recommended if the intention to wear them sockless, I should drop down half a size. I don't really mind a slightly looser fit in loafers, but I don't want my feet sloshing around in there. Thanks.

Ah man, I wish that we could get more - that leather is totally out of stock. We might be able to arrange for some additional pairs in the Spring though. Glad that you dig it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclipper View Post

Are the navy flannel trousers very easy to match with? I'm trying to decide between those or a pair of Cramertons as to which pair of trousers I'd like to try next.

Definitely, the Navy Flannels are very easy to match with browns, greys, and reds and tans. Pretty much anything except dark navy or black.

That said, I'd call the Cramertons a better everyday trouser. They match nearly everything, they feel great, and you can machine wash them. I've been wearing them 3-4 days a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffyD View Post

Just got my first ever Epaulet item (purple/brown gingham shirt) through the mail. Awesome shirt!! 

Congrats on the well deserved win!!
Thank you sir, glad that you dig the shirt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

I tried to take some pics of the new brown houndstooth waistcoat, but my photography sucks and these really came out looking like crap - they don't do the piece justice at all, and I'm sure Mike will have much better pics up shortly. It looks much better in person and I love it, and I can't wait till jacket is ready!
Awesome, thanks so much for posting the shots. I'm thrilled with how the waistcoats came out. I'm shooting them tomorrow, and we should have them online shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yeah i guess i got the last size small ... sorry haha
it got lost in the mail or something weird. but finally showed up.
hey mike any chance you can get those shell cordovan straps in 18mm???
Very cool, glad that it found its way to you! Unfortunately, we can't get the straps in 18mm, but holler our my friend Steven at Leffot. I believe that his straps go down to 16mm. I've personally bought two 18mm shell watch bands from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterInjax View Post

I don't have fit pics but the brown flannel trousers that were on sale awhile back are awesome. Wearing them for the first time while in Canada on a biz trip.
Awe yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbernie View Post

Pants next week? drool.gif
Yes, next week to 10 days. I added on a few surprise varieties too last week. One of them is going to be totally insane - you'll love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what exactly is coming in the next restock in the next few weeks?
I saw a few pages back that you mentioned plaids, olive moleskins and restocks (including the navy flannel).
I'm about to order a few pairs of trousers/chinos, but I don't want to have buyer's remorse in a few weeks!
I'm particularly interested in what you may have coming in the way of restocks (since I understand you may not want to give away all your secrets in terms of what's new...) in chinos and trousers in the Rudy fit (tan moleskins please...).
Thanks!
Hmm, pickings are going to be slim in the Rudy fit for the next delivery. I believe that the only thing we have coming in there is a Medium Grey flannel, and maybe one other trouser.

THAT SAID...

I just picked up four awesome colors of gorgeous Italian Donegal Tweed. You guys asked for it, and I found it! It's going to come in Navy, Charcoal, Wheat, and Cognac. The fabric is stunning, and it's going to be an awesome late Fall/Winter trouser.

Now, I can only cut about 25 units per color. I'll post up the swatches in the next day or two. We're going to take preorders against them for a week. If you want a Rudy, you'll have to preorder them. If you wear a Walt, you can choose to preorder them, but it might not be necessary. Whatever doesn't get ordered as a Rudy will be cut as a Walt anyway.
post #7612 of 36394
So ready for more EP trousers. biggrin.gif
post #7613 of 36394
SHOTS FROM THE RACKED PARTY

Hey guys,
Last night, we rolled up to West 36th street to claim our prize - "Best Menswear Store of the Year." It was awesome, and we met all sorts of nice folks at the event. I want to thank everyone on here again - we would have never won that award if it wasn't for you guys. Rest assured, I'll find a little holiday something to thank all of our customers and thread followers. Thank you!

Here's some shots from the party. Our Southwick sportcoats were in full effect!

233

233

350
post #7614 of 36394
Great pics Mike.
Can't wait to see the trouser swatches. I'm sure I will find something that I need.

To add to the comments regarding the Cramerton pants, the cloth really is fantastic. Wore a pair of brown flannels earlier in the day and switched to my Cramertons for the evening. Rocking them right now with a pair of Alden #8 Tanker Boots and gotta' say, the trouser/boot combo kicks ass.
I'm generally not one to add cuffs to pants but I regret not doing so with these. Still, they are pretty much my favorite non-dress pant at the moment.
post #7615 of 36394
That's a great pic of the men behind Epaulet. I can only imagine how an SF-Epaulet meet would look like. Keep up the great work Mike!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7616 of 36394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Now, I can only cut about 25 units per color. I'll post up the swatches in the next day or two. We're going to take preorders against them for a week. If you want a Rudy, you'll have to preorder them. If you wear a Walt, you can choose to preorder them, but it might not be necessary. Whatever doesn't get ordered as a Rudy will be cut as a Walt anyway.

Mike, can I pre-order a navy and cognac with one being a cargo in the Walt? If not regular will do just fine...let me know how to proceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post

That's a great pic of the men behind Epaulet. I can only imagine how an SF-Epaulet meet would look like. Keep up the great work Mike!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

It was messy. It involved many old fashioneds, thrice fried potatoes, and some Kung Fu fighting if I remember correctly.
post #7617 of 36394
It is pretty funny that 4 out of 5 of you wore the same glasses
post #7618 of 36394
Anxious to see these new trousers swatches.
Hopefully you can get them up today icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7619 of 36394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

That said, I'd call the Cramertons a better everyday trouser. They match nearly everything, they feel great, and you can machine wash them. I've been wearing them 3-4 days a week.

I just noticed that in the construction picture of the Cramerton Walt (link) it says dry clean only on the tag -- is the photo incorrect or did a tag from something else get onto these pants?
post #7620 of 36394

Mike addressed this before as I recall -- the tags get put on every pair of pants they make, and thus while they are correct for all the wool pants, the fact that they sneak onto the cotton ones can be ignored.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread