or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 471

post #7051 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Hmm, there is extra room in the legs to let out if you need to. I've had a few customers do that successfully. I wouldn't go up to a 34 if you're a true 32, but doing the 33 - and potentially letting the leg out beyond that - could definitely be a solution.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's worth it to try a 33 first. I sent you (well, customer service, at least) an email.
post #7052 of 37430

Just got a bunch of the shirts I ordered.

 

Dear Lord, these are absolutely gorgeous. GREAT job down there in making these exceptional clothes.

post #7053 of 37430

Just got my new Rivets today - first pair of canvas and I really like it as a pants material!  Also, the heavyweight olive is just awesome stuff - I think I like it better than the Japanese heavyweight.  Is it US or UK?  I miss the hickory stripe pockets, though.

 

Any idea when the horsehide Thorogood restock is coming?

 

post #7054 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjl1 View Post

Yo dudes. I got a great pair of Rudy's this summer in the summer weight gray wool. Size 30. I'm kind of between size 30 and 32. Got the 30s let out about an inch and cuffed. I'm currently planning my next pair and am debating on whether I should get another size 30 to let out or get the 32 and get it taken in. Would more fit pics be helpful?
261

Anyone? Really wanting to add those navy wool Rudy's to my collection ASAP.
post #7055 of 37430
Hey, Mike. I tried to search, but search results on the updated forum make me want to bang my head on the wall so my apologies in advance if this has been answered, but are corduroy rivet chinos still in the works and if so, any anticipated colors and release dates?
post #7056 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjl1 View Post


Anyone? Really wanting to add those navy wool Rudy's to my collection ASAP.

Since Mike excepts returns, I would try the 32's and get them taken in if the fit is to your liking when receiving them, especially if you let out an inch in the size 30's.
post #7057 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

Hey, Mike. I tried to search, but search results on the updated forum make me want to bang my head on the wall so my apologies in advance if this has been answered, but are corduroy rivet chinos still in the works and if so, any anticipated colors and release dates?


They came out with the last update:  http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1160/%27EP%27s-Rivet-Chino-Bedford/Detail

post #7058 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post

Just got a bunch of the shirts I ordered.

 

Dear Lord, these are absolutely gorgeous. GREAT job down there in making these exceptional clothes.

Thank you, glad that you're pleased with them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post

Just got my new Rivets today - first pair of canvas and I really like it as a pants material!  Also, the heavyweight olive is just awesome stuff - I think I like it better than the Japanese heavyweight.  Is it US or UK?  I miss the hickory stripe pockets, though.

 

Any idea when the horsehide Thorogood restock is coming?

 

Awesome, I love that new fabric too. It's a US cloth. And yeah, sorry about the hickory stripe - we ran out of the fabric and getting it was going to hold up production further, so I switched it out for solid pocketbags. Hopefully I can put it back on the next run.

Horsehide Brown boots are supposed to ship tomorrow or Monday, so we should have them here before the end of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenjl1 View Post


Anyone? Really wanting to add those navy wool Rudy's to my collection ASAP.
Whoops, sorry for the late reply. OK, any of the flannels are going to fit a bit larger than the Super 120's, so you can assume that the Rudy 30 is going to be a little more relaxed than the trousers that you have now.

Looking at the pic, they appear tight, but it's tough to tell with the picture's size. I'd say if your pants feel comfortable - post alterations - then go for the Rudy 30 in the Navy Flannel. They'll fit a bit looser anyway, and you'll get the same fit on the legs as the trousers that you have now. If you take the 32 and have the waist brought in, you'll still have the slightly fuller thighs of the size 32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

Hey, Mike. I tried to search, but search results on the updated forum make me want to bang my head on the wall so my apologies in advance if this has been answered, but are corduroy rivet chinos still in the works and if so, any anticipated colors and release dates?

Yup, we did the Cord Rivet chinos in a Moss Bedford Corduroy. It's the only color for the moment:
300
EP's Rivet Chino Bedford Cord Moss: $145
post #7059 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Yup, we did the Cord Rivet chinos in a Moss Bedford Corduroy. It's the only color for the moment:
300
EP's Rivet Chino Bedford Cord Moss: $145

I saw and like these, I was kind if hoping for a grey based and know you have an eye for brilliant fabrics so was checking to see if there were others in the works. Your rivet fits and price points are great which is why I'll keep my fingers crossed!
post #7060 of 37430
Who else is getting amped for the next trouser delivery!? Approx 10 days.
post #7061 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


And yeah, sorry about the hickory stripe - we ran out of the fabric and getting it was going to hold up production further, so I switched it out for solid pocketbags. Hopefully I can put it back on the next run.
 


I wondered if that was the case.  No biggie, just know it's a detail that's appreciated! :-)

 

post #7062 of 37430
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post


I saw and like these, I was kind if hoping for a grey based and know you have an eye for brilliant fabrics so was checking to see if there were others in the works. Your rivet fits and price points are great which is why I'll keep my fingers crossed!

The material on those is really slick - the subtle cord texture adds some depth. Would also be interested to know if there are plans for additional colors in this fabric.
post #7063 of 37430
I'm excited for my NYC trip this weekend, definitely stopping by one of the stores...probably on Sunday. I'm sure I'll be going home with some new stuff icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7064 of 37430
Dammit Mike, don't sell out of the navy flannel walts! Please tell me there will be another shipment coming with these included....
post #7065 of 37430
Mike-
What is the deal with the sportcoats in short lengths?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread