or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 462

post #6916 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Have you checked out our Cramerton cloth trousers? In the photos they look like a standard-ish khaki, but the fabric has a really thick and old-school hand. It's been our best-selling item in-store this Fall, and I've had a bunch of workwear fans come to buy a pair. If it fits your style, you should give them a shot - they're really excellent.

Nice, man! Any fitting suggestions for the Walt vs Rudy, as compared to the Rivets? I've got a pair of sz 34 8oz Rivets that are a nice fit, but maybe a bit too skinny for what I'm after for a more workwear feel (e.g. to pull off with my White's Boots). You think the Rudy's are a better option?
post #6917 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ewing View Post


Nice, man! Any fitting suggestions for the Walt vs Rudy, as compared to the Rivets? I've got a pair of sz 34 8oz Rivets that are a nice fit, but maybe a bit too skinny for what I'm after for a more workwear feel (e.g. to pull off with my White's Boots). You think the Rudy's are a better option?

Yup, definitely the Rudy. The Rivets run in-between the Walt and the Rudy in terms of leg fit, so I think that the Rudy will give you some extra room while still keeping a really tailored look. I wear a size 34 too, and find the Rivet Chinos to be a bit too slim. Rudy 34 is perfect on me. Here's the link to the Rudy item:
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1117/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Cramerton/Detail


And think about putting a 1" cuff on them - that will look ass-kicking with the White's boots!
post #6918 of 36618
I recommend 2 inch cuffs smile.gif
post #6919 of 36618
^^ Word Up!
post #6920 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

I recommend 2 inch cuffs smile.gif


thirded

post #6921 of 36618
Alas, the way my pants were hemmed, 2 inch cuffs don't look good frown.gif I will have to make do with the lowly 1 inch variety. The Cramertons are nice though.
post #6922 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


Yup, definitely the Rudy. The Rivets run in-between the Walt and the Rudy in terms of leg fit, so I think that the Rudy will give you some extra room while still keeping a really tailored look. I wear a size 34 too, and find the Rivet Chinos to be a bit too slim. Rudy 34 is perfect on me. Here's the link to the Rudy item:
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1117/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Cramerton/Detail
The difference between the 34 rivet's and rudy's seems huge. Rivet's work for me, but they would probably look better with a little thigh room and back rise. Due to this, I don't think Walt's would work for me (even though I slimmer denim that looks fine).

The 13.5" thigh and 8.5" leg opening on the 34 Rudy is a downer.
post #6923 of 36618
Any chance of a restock of the Tapered Rudy Trouser Petrol Blues? I really want that fuck-you blue in 32!
post #6924 of 36618
Any chance of a white OCBD by Gitman V or Ashland coming in?
post #6925 of 36618
I am beyond excited to get a look at the peacoat. I was rocking my Walt houndstooth checks today and got compliments as usual. I took stock recently and realized that it is a very rare day that I am not wearing at least one Epaulet piece if not more. The pants especially are just phenomenal, a great combination of cut and cloth.

I'm wistfully looking forward to cooler days so I can break out my Triton jacket again. I wore the crap out of that thing last year.
post #6926 of 36618
I apologize if this doesn't belong here, but I just got a couple of Epaulet shirts off B&S. The red chambary and the blue sunwashed chambray. I was wondering how you guys think the fit looks? I'm worried the blue shirt may be a little short on the sides as well as jutting out a bit. I'm very new to buying decent clothes and am unsure as to how something like this should fit.

6122548007_ce27dd2b0d.jpg
6123090072_aecef45168.jpg
6122548531_27f5276018.jpg
6123091608_04c2f7383f.jpg

Thanks so much!
post #6927 of 36618
Short? If anything those shirts look a tad big.
post #6928 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Short? If anything those shirts look a tad big.

Thanks for letting me know, I believe the red one might be a bit big, I'm considering shrinking it a bit in the dryer. How long should a shirt like these be on the sides? Is it long enough as long as it covers a belt? Sorry if that is a really dumb question.
post #6929 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Short? If anything those shirts look a tad big.

The red chambray is definitely too big. The blue is a bit big in the chest and arms. Neither are too short.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #6930 of 36618
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post


The red chambray is definitely too big. The blue is a bit big in the chest and arms. Neither are too short.

Thanks for the reply, is this something that any competent tailor could fix, or is it not worth the hassle?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread