Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 440post #6586 of 453538/16/11 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6587 of 453538/16/11 at 6:23pmpost #6588 of 453538/16/11 at 6:48pmpost #6589 of 453538/16/11 at 6:50pmHey guys,
My bad, I couldn't get to all the trousers today. We had the backorders from last week under control, but then a bunch of people ordered when they saw he vacation notice go off, so it was a shipping beatdown! Got something like 10 boxes of GANT Fall, and had a ton of dudes come in for suits today. It was hectic!
I'm going to work on it tomorrow, and getting the new trousers up is my priority. We got about 7 new Walts and 3 new Rudies. They're gonna knock your ass out!
Edited by Epaulet - 8/16/11 at 7:21pmpost #6590 of 453538/16/11 at 7:05pmpost #6591 of 453538/16/11 at 7:11pmpost #6592 of 453538/16/11 at 7:53pmpost #6593 of 453538/17/11 at 3:33ampost #6594 of 453538/17/11 at 4:33ampost #6595 of 453538/17/11 at 7:19ampost #6596 of 453538/17/11 at 9:18ampost #6597 of 453538/17/11 at 9:26ampost #6598 of 453538/17/11 at 1:54pmQuote:Ass kicking, love the tassel loafers with those chinos!Quote:Sorry Golfham, we'll get you dialed in the next time! Thanks for giving it a shot.Quote:Oh man, I actually want a pair of Lederhosen really badly. Good thing that I'm not crazy enough to try to produce them.
Actually, I probably am. I love national costumes. It's a good thing that Adele's not crazy enough to let me.Quote:Thank you sir! Really glad that you're so pleased with everything!Originally Posted by thebunk
Welcome back Mike.
I received my two sportcoats and 5 shirts this week. All fit and look great and am just heading to the tailor to get my coats shortened a bit in the sleeves.
Anyway, thanks for everything and am pumped to see the new products so I can start putting together my next big order ... well I guess I have already started that with the Alden Brixton Boot and Shadow Dot Preorder.Quote:You bet. I'm jet-lagged and cracked out, but we're back on the horse 100% here. Spent all morning with my trouser dudes planning out our Fall deliveries. Pretty sure that the UK Cramerton cloth pants are going to sell out fast (we sold four pairs in Manhattan right out of the box yesterday), but I've got 125 more coming. You're going to LOVE these.Quote:Absolutely. The "Brown Houndstooth" trouser (available in Walt and Rudy) will have a matching sportcoat and waistcoat for some 3-piece steez.Quote:
You bet. Brixton will come in Ravello (mostly sold out on preorder), Cigar, Color #8 with a light sole, and Natural CXL.Quote:We'll restock the navy canvas chinos around the end of August.Quote:Working on it. I'd love to do it today but we're just slammed with orders and receipts. Definitely this week.
And I'm waiting on length specs for the sportcoats in Shorts and Longs. We'll be able to offer special orders for the Caine Hopsack and most likely the Weller in Medium Grey.post #6599 of 453538/17/11 at 2:07pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1236 Active Users (202 Members and 1034 Guests)
- › Australian Members 48 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Shoe Company - USA 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Paris restaurants 5 minutes ago
- › Laced shoe/boot with rubber sole for jeans and suit 6 minutes ago
- › Alter to make the suit silhouette slimmer 8 minutes ago
- › Why was this thread deleted? 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott Co Kito Sweatpant Size Medium 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...