Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 440post #6586 of 508588/16/11 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6587 of 508588/16/11 at 6:23pmpost #6588 of 508588/16/11 at 6:48pmpost #6589 of 508588/16/11 at 6:50pmHey guys,
My bad, I couldn't get to all the trousers today. We had the backorders from last week under control, but then a bunch of people ordered when they saw he vacation notice go off, so it was a shipping beatdown! Got something like 10 boxes of GANT Fall, and had a ton of dudes come in for suits today. It was hectic!
I'm going to work on it tomorrow, and getting the new trousers up is my priority. We got about 7 new Walts and 3 new Rudies. They're gonna knock your ass out!
Edited by Epaulet - 8/16/11 at 7:21pmpost #6590 of 508588/16/11 at 7:05pmpost #6591 of 508588/16/11 at 7:11pmpost #6592 of 508588/16/11 at 7:53pmpost #6593 of 508588/17/11 at 3:33ampost #6594 of 508588/17/11 at 4:33ampost #6595 of 508588/17/11 at 7:19ampost #6596 of 508588/17/11 at 9:18ampost #6597 of 508588/17/11 at 9:26ampost #6598 of 508588/17/11 at 1:54pmQuote:Ass kicking, love the tassel loafers with those chinos!Quote:Sorry Golfham, we'll get you dialed in the next time! Thanks for giving it a shot.Quote:Oh man, I actually want a pair of Lederhosen really badly. Good thing that I'm not crazy enough to try to produce them.
Actually, I probably am. I love national costumes. It's a good thing that Adele's not crazy enough to let me.Quote:Thank you sir! Really glad that you're so pleased with everything!Originally Posted by thebunk
Welcome back Mike.
I received my two sportcoats and 5 shirts this week. All fit and look great and am just heading to the tailor to get my coats shortened a bit in the sleeves.
Anyway, thanks for everything and am pumped to see the new products so I can start putting together my next big order ... well I guess I have already started that with the Alden Brixton Boot and Shadow Dot Preorder.Quote:You bet. I'm jet-lagged and cracked out, but we're back on the horse 100% here. Spent all morning with my trouser dudes planning out our Fall deliveries. Pretty sure that the UK Cramerton cloth pants are going to sell out fast (we sold four pairs in Manhattan right out of the box yesterday), but I've got 125 more coming. You're going to LOVE these.Quote:Absolutely. The "Brown Houndstooth" trouser (available in Walt and Rudy) will have a matching sportcoat and waistcoat for some 3-piece steez.Quote:
You bet. Brixton will come in Ravello (mostly sold out on preorder), Cigar, Color #8 with a light sole, and Natural CXL.Quote:We'll restock the navy canvas chinos around the end of August.Quote:Working on it. I'd love to do it today but we're just slammed with orders and receipts. Definitely this week.
And I'm waiting on length specs for the sportcoats in Shorts and Longs. We'll be able to offer special orders for the Caine Hopsack and most likely the Weller in Medium Grey.post #6599 of 508588/17/11 at 2:07pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1563 Active Users (395 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...