Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 440post #6586 of 336118/16/11 at 4:22pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #6587 of 336118/16/11 at 6:23pmpost #6588 of 336118/16/11 at 6:48pmpost #6589 of 336118/16/11 at 6:50pmHey guys,
My bad, I couldn't get to all the trousers today. We had the backorders from last week under control, but then a bunch of people ordered when they saw he vacation notice go off, so it was a shipping beatdown! Got something like 10 boxes of GANT Fall, and had a ton of dudes come in for suits today. It was hectic!
I'm going to work on it tomorrow, and getting the new trousers up is my priority. We got about 7 new Walts and 3 new Rudies. They're gonna knock your ass out!
Edited by Epaulet - 8/16/11 at 7:21pmpost #6590 of 336118/16/11 at 7:05pmpost #6591 of 336118/16/11 at 7:11pmpost #6592 of 336118/16/11 at 7:53pmpost #6593 of 336118/17/11 at 3:33ampost #6594 of 336118/17/11 at 4:33ampost #6595 of 336118/17/11 at 7:19ampost #6596 of 336118/17/11 at 9:18ampost #6597 of 336118/17/11 at 9:26ampost #6598 of 336118/17/11 at 1:54pmQuote:Ass kicking, love the tassel loafers with those chinos!Quote:Sorry Golfham, we'll get you dialed in the next time! Thanks for giving it a shot.Quote:Oh man, I actually want a pair of Lederhosen really badly. Good thing that I'm not crazy enough to try to produce them.
Actually, I probably am. I love national costumes. It's a good thing that Adele's not crazy enough to let me.Quote:Thank you sir! Really glad that you're so pleased with everything!Originally Posted by thebunk
Welcome back Mike.
I received my two sportcoats and 5 shirts this week. All fit and look great and am just heading to the tailor to get my coats shortened a bit in the sleeves.
Anyway, thanks for everything and am pumped to see the new products so I can start putting together my next big order ... well I guess I have already started that with the Alden Brixton Boot and Shadow Dot Preorder.Quote:You bet. I'm jet-lagged and cracked out, but we're back on the horse 100% here. Spent all morning with my trouser dudes planning out our Fall deliveries. Pretty sure that the UK Cramerton cloth pants are going to sell out fast (we sold four pairs in Manhattan right out of the box yesterday), but I've got 125 more coming. You're going to LOVE these.Quote:Absolutely. The "Brown Houndstooth" trouser (available in Walt and Rudy) will have a matching sportcoat and waistcoat for some 3-piece steez.Quote:
You bet. Brixton will come in Ravello (mostly sold out on preorder), Cigar, Color #8 with a light sole, and Natural CXL.Quote:We'll restock the navy canvas chinos around the end of August.Quote:Working on it. I'd love to do it today but we're just slammed with orders and receipts. Definitely this week.
And I'm waiting on length specs for the sportcoats in Shorts and Longs. We'll be able to offer special orders for the Caine Hopsack and most likely the Weller in Medium Grey.post #6599 of 336118/17/11 at 2:07pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1765 Active Users (445 Members and 1320 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 39 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 41 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Size 42S █ NWT Samuelsohn Suit, Slim "Beckett" model █ GRAIL Navy... 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...