Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:09 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 440post #6586 of 414068/16/11 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6587 of 414068/16/11 at 6:23pmpost #6588 of 414068/16/11 at 6:48pmpost #6589 of 414068/16/11 at 6:50pmHey guys,
My bad, I couldn't get to all the trousers today. We had the backorders from last week under control, but then a bunch of people ordered when they saw he vacation notice go off, so it was a shipping beatdown! Got something like 10 boxes of GANT Fall, and had a ton of dudes come in for suits today. It was hectic!
I'm going to work on it tomorrow, and getting the new trousers up is my priority. We got about 7 new Walts and 3 new Rudies. They're gonna knock your ass out!
Edited by Epaulet - 8/16/11 at 7:21pmpost #6590 of 414068/16/11 at 7:05pmpost #6591 of 414068/16/11 at 7:11pmpost #6592 of 414068/16/11 at 7:53pmpost #6593 of 414068/17/11 at 3:33ampost #6594 of 414068/17/11 at 4:33ampost #6595 of 414068/17/11 at 7:19ampost #6596 of 414068/17/11 at 9:18ampost #6597 of 414068/17/11 at 9:26ampost #6598 of 414068/17/11 at 1:54pmQuote:Ass kicking, love the tassel loafers with those chinos!Quote:Sorry Golfham, we'll get you dialed in the next time! Thanks for giving it a shot.Quote:Oh man, I actually want a pair of Lederhosen really badly. Good thing that I'm not crazy enough to try to produce them.
Actually, I probably am. I love national costumes. It's a good thing that Adele's not crazy enough to let me.Quote:Thank you sir! Really glad that you're so pleased with everything!Originally Posted by thebunk
Welcome back Mike.
I received my two sportcoats and 5 shirts this week. All fit and look great and am just heading to the tailor to get my coats shortened a bit in the sleeves.
Anyway, thanks for everything and am pumped to see the new products so I can start putting together my next big order ... well I guess I have already started that with the Alden Brixton Boot and Shadow Dot Preorder.Quote:You bet. I'm jet-lagged and cracked out, but we're back on the horse 100% here. Spent all morning with my trouser dudes planning out our Fall deliveries. Pretty sure that the UK Cramerton cloth pants are going to sell out fast (we sold four pairs in Manhattan right out of the box yesterday), but I've got 125 more coming. You're going to LOVE these.Quote:Absolutely. The "Brown Houndstooth" trouser (available in Walt and Rudy) will have a matching sportcoat and waistcoat for some 3-piece steez.Quote:
You bet. Brixton will come in Ravello (mostly sold out on preorder), Cigar, Color #8 with a light sole, and Natural CXL.Quote:We'll restock the navy canvas chinos around the end of August.Quote:Working on it. I'd love to do it today but we're just slammed with orders and receipts. Definitely this week.
And I'm waiting on length specs for the sportcoats in Shorts and Longs. We'll be able to offer special orders for the Caine Hopsack and most likely the Weller in Medium Grey.post #6599 of 414068/17/11 at 2:07pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1682 Active Users (472 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...