Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 433post #6481 of 335538/5/11 at 9:14pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #6482 of 335538/5/11 at 10:34pmpost #6483 of 335538/5/11 at 11:41pmpost #6484 of 335538/6/11 at 12:15ampost #6485 of 335538/6/11 at 12:06pmQuote:
Sure do. Black and Brown horsehide 685's should come around mid September. A lot of guys comment that we don't do much black footwear - which is true, as it's rare to find a black leather that's interesting. These blew me away when I saw the first sample a year ago and we ordered it instantly. It's one of the nicest black leathers that I've ever seen.Quote:
Ah, that's kind of a debate:
For our shirts, the cutaway collar is basically a very wide spread collar. We also make it a bit thinner in both the collar and the collar stand to keep everything in proportion. It's a nice way to give our traditional shirts a fresh attitude.Quote:
You bet. We'll have tweed and moleskin vests. And a few surprise vests!
And since I'm posting preview shots, may I present a quick snap of our upcoming cargo pocket Walt flannel trousers. Should have them around 8/25.post #6486 of 335538/6/11 at 12:54pmpost #6487 of 335538/6/11 at 1:06pmQuote:
Thank you sir!
And in other pretty boot news, the Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy is back in stock! Dark Brown Chromexcel leather, Tru-Balance last, no contrast stitching, and the thick double-leather sole. Our very first Alden makeup style and one of our very best:
Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy Boot: $480
Any orders for these boots placed before midnight tonight will go out Monday before our holiday starts.
Edited by Epaulet - 8/6/11 at 2:55pmpost #6488 of 335538/6/11 at 1:07pmpost #6489 of 335538/6/11 at 1:14pmpost #6490 of 335538/6/11 at 1:34pmQuote:
Same here. Already received my shipping confirmation. Should be at "home" when I fly there on Thursday evepost #6491 of 335538/6/11 at 2:29pm
Mike, any word on the Brixton wingtip pre-orders? I'm really looking forward to these boots.
Also, I got my red chambray and blue oxford last night. Both are perfect as I expected. My Epaulet shirt collection keeps growing and growing...post #6492 of 335538/6/11 at 2:54pmpost #6493 of 335538/6/11 at 4:12pmpost #6494 of 335538/6/11 at 5:49pmpost #6495 of 335538/6/11 at 5:57pmStrange snafu with my last package from Epaulet. Postman requested another $9 just to give me the package, b/c the postage on it was insufficient?
It was also routed through Washingon state, at least according to USPS tracking.
Oddly, I was also sent an almost identical package at the same time by Epaulet that came straight to me with no problems.
Sent Epaulet an email, not a big deal, really - stranger things have happened with USPS!
Anybody else had this happen?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1424 Active Users (327 Members and 1097 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)