Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 433post #6481 of 510108/5/11 at 9:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6482 of 510108/5/11 at 10:34pmpost #6483 of 510108/5/11 at 11:41pmpost #6484 of 510108/6/11 at 12:15ampost #6485 of 510108/6/11 at 12:06pmQuote:
Sure do. Black and Brown horsehide 685's should come around mid September. A lot of guys comment that we don't do much black footwear - which is true, as it's rare to find a black leather that's interesting. These blew me away when I saw the first sample a year ago and we ordered it instantly. It's one of the nicest black leathers that I've ever seen.Quote:
Ah, that's kind of a debate:
For our shirts, the cutaway collar is basically a very wide spread collar. We also make it a bit thinner in both the collar and the collar stand to keep everything in proportion. It's a nice way to give our traditional shirts a fresh attitude.Quote:
You bet. We'll have tweed and moleskin vests. And a few surprise vests!
And since I'm posting preview shots, may I present a quick snap of our upcoming cargo pocket Walt flannel trousers. Should have them around 8/25.post #6486 of 510108/6/11 at 12:54pmpost #6487 of 510108/6/11 at 1:06pmQuote:
Thank you sir!
And in other pretty boot news, the Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy is back in stock! Dark Brown Chromexcel leather, Tru-Balance last, no contrast stitching, and the thick double-leather sole. Our very first Alden makeup style and one of our very best:
Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy Boot: $480
Any orders for these boots placed before midnight tonight will go out Monday before our holiday starts.
Edited by Epaulet - 8/6/11 at 2:55pmpost #6488 of 510108/6/11 at 1:07pmpost #6489 of 510108/6/11 at 1:14pmpost #6490 of 510108/6/11 at 1:34pmQuote:
Same here. Already received my shipping confirmation. Should be at "home" when I fly there on Thursday evepost #6491 of 510108/6/11 at 2:29pm
Mike, any word on the Brixton wingtip pre-orders? I'm really looking forward to these boots.
Also, I got my red chambray and blue oxford last night. Both are perfect as I expected. My Epaulet shirt collection keeps growing and growing...post #6492 of 510108/6/11 at 2:54pmpost #6493 of 510108/6/11 at 4:12pmpost #6494 of 510108/6/11 at 5:49pmpost #6495 of 510108/6/11 at 5:57pmStrange snafu with my last package from Epaulet. Postman requested another $9 just to give me the package, b/c the postage on it was insufficient?
It was also routed through Washingon state, at least according to USPS tracking.
Oddly, I was also sent an almost identical package at the same time by Epaulet that came straight to me with no problems.
Sent Epaulet an email, not a big deal, really - stranger things have happened with USPS!
Anybody else had this happen?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (299 Members and 1153 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 7 minutes ago
- › Dior Homme leather bomber from AW05 "In the Morning" sz. 48 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?