Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 433post #6481 of 453758/5/11 at 9:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6482 of 453758/5/11 at 10:34pmpost #6483 of 453758/5/11 at 11:41pmpost #6484 of 453758/6/11 at 12:15ampost #6485 of 453758/6/11 at 12:06pmQuote:
Sure do. Black and Brown horsehide 685's should come around mid September. A lot of guys comment that we don't do much black footwear - which is true, as it's rare to find a black leather that's interesting. These blew me away when I saw the first sample a year ago and we ordered it instantly. It's one of the nicest black leathers that I've ever seen.Quote:
Ah, that's kind of a debate:
For our shirts, the cutaway collar is basically a very wide spread collar. We also make it a bit thinner in both the collar and the collar stand to keep everything in proportion. It's a nice way to give our traditional shirts a fresh attitude.Quote:
You bet. We'll have tweed and moleskin vests. And a few surprise vests!
And since I'm posting preview shots, may I present a quick snap of our upcoming cargo pocket Walt flannel trousers. Should have them around 8/25.post #6486 of 453758/6/11 at 12:54pmpost #6487 of 453758/6/11 at 1:06pmQuote:
Thank you sir!
And in other pretty boot news, the Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy is back in stock! Dark Brown Chromexcel leather, Tru-Balance last, no contrast stitching, and the thick double-leather sole. Our very first Alden makeup style and one of our very best:
Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy Boot: $480
Any orders for these boots placed before midnight tonight will go out Monday before our holiday starts.
Edited by Epaulet - 8/6/11 at 2:55pmpost #6488 of 453758/6/11 at 1:07pmpost #6489 of 453758/6/11 at 1:14pmpost #6490 of 453758/6/11 at 1:34pmQuote:
Same here. Already received my shipping confirmation. Should be at "home" when I fly there on Thursday evepost #6491 of 453758/6/11 at 2:29pm
Mike, any word on the Brixton wingtip pre-orders? I'm really looking forward to these boots.
Also, I got my red chambray and blue oxford last night. Both are perfect as I expected. My Epaulet shirt collection keeps growing and growing...post #6492 of 453758/6/11 at 2:54pmpost #6493 of 453758/6/11 at 4:12pmpost #6494 of 453758/6/11 at 5:49pmpost #6495 of 453758/6/11 at 5:57pmStrange snafu with my last package from Epaulet. Postman requested another $9 just to give me the package, b/c the postage on it was insufficient?
It was also routed through Washingon state, at least according to USPS tracking.
Oddly, I was also sent an almost identical package at the same time by Epaulet that came straight to me with no problems.
Sent Epaulet an email, not a big deal, really - stranger things have happened with USPS!
Anybody else had this happen?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (359 Members and 1212 Guests)
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 56 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...