Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 12:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 433post #6481 of 550908/5/11 at 9:14pmpost #6482 of 550908/5/11 at 10:34pmpost #6483 of 550908/5/11 at 11:41pmpost #6484 of 550908/6/11 at 12:15ampost #6485 of 550908/6/11 at 12:06pmQuote:
Sure do. Black and Brown horsehide 685's should come around mid September. A lot of guys comment that we don't do much black footwear - which is true, as it's rare to find a black leather that's interesting. These blew me away when I saw the first sample a year ago and we ordered it instantly. It's one of the nicest black leathers that I've ever seen.Quote:
Ah, that's kind of a debate:
For our shirts, the cutaway collar is basically a very wide spread collar. We also make it a bit thinner in both the collar and the collar stand to keep everything in proportion. It's a nice way to give our traditional shirts a fresh attitude.Quote:
You bet. We'll have tweed and moleskin vests. And a few surprise vests!
And since I'm posting preview shots, may I present a quick snap of our upcoming cargo pocket Walt flannel trousers. Should have them around 8/25.post #6486 of 550908/6/11 at 12:54pmpost #6487 of 550908/6/11 at 1:06pmQuote:
Thank you sir!
And in other pretty boot news, the Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy is back in stock! Dark Brown Chromexcel leather, Tru-Balance last, no contrast stitching, and the thick double-leather sole. Our very first Alden makeup style and one of our very best:
Alden for Epaulet Officer's Indy Boot: $480
Any orders for these boots placed before midnight tonight will go out Monday before our holiday starts.
Edited by Epaulet - 8/6/11 at 2:55pmpost #6488 of 550908/6/11 at 1:07pmpost #6489 of 550908/6/11 at 1:14pmpost #6490 of 550908/6/11 at 1:34pmQuote:
Same here. Already received my shipping confirmation. Should be at "home" when I fly there on Thursday evepost #6491 of 550908/6/11 at 2:29pm
Mike, any word on the Brixton wingtip pre-orders? I'm really looking forward to these boots.
Also, I got my red chambray and blue oxford last night. Both are perfect as I expected. My Epaulet shirt collection keeps growing and growing...post #6492 of 550908/6/11 at 2:54pmpost #6493 of 550908/6/11 at 4:12pmpost #6494 of 550908/6/11 at 5:49pmpost #6495 of 550908/6/11 at 5:57pmStrange snafu with my last package from Epaulet. Postman requested another $9 just to give me the package, b/c the postage on it was insufficient?
It was also routed through Washingon state, at least according to USPS tracking.
Oddly, I was also sent an almost identical package at the same time by Epaulet that came straight to me with no problems.
Sent Epaulet an email, not a big deal, really - stranger things have happened with USPS!
Anybody else had this happen?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1228 Active Users (238 Members and 990 Guests)
- › How many miles did you run today? 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 9 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 15 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding