Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 430
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6437 of 508308/4/11 at 12:46pmpost #6438 of 508308/4/11 at 12:54pmpost #6439 of 508308/4/11 at 12:59pmpost #6440 of 508308/4/11 at 1:07pmpost #6441 of 508308/4/11 at 1:48pmpost #6442 of 508308/4/11 at 3:49pmpost #6443 of 508308/4/11 at 4:03pmpost #6444 of 508308/4/11 at 4:07pmMy Epaulet package arrived today. Pretty happy with the look and feel of both the Desmond jacket and matching slacks. Turns out the Rudy will work just fine with some hemming so I'm not too worried about that. What I am worried about is taking the jacket to a new tailor though. I sized for the shoulders so the waist/sides need to be taken in, hope the tailor's up for the task, otherwise The Ashland tie of course, is good to go.
ETA: +1 Bay Area
Edited by cyc wid it - 8/4/11 at 6:35pmpost #6445 of 508308/4/11 at 4:28pmpost #6446 of 508308/4/11 at 5:48pmpost #6447 of 508308/4/11 at 6:31pmQuote:
Come to LA, move in on La Brea...all my shopping will be taken care of on one street.post #6448 of 508308/4/11 at 7:34pmpost #6449 of 508308/4/11 at 8:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by kgmessier
"With their reputation growing at a steady rate both domestically and abroad, their line expanding to include an even greater array of products, and the possibility of another physical location on the horizon, Epaulet seems poised for continued success at the forefront of a flourishing menswear movement."
Boston needs Epaulet. :)
Our third location is probably going to be another Manhattan shop though. We won't open it this year, but I'm looking to do it early next Spring.
I actually looked at a lot of spaces in LA last year - including La Brea and West Hollywood. It's definitely in the cards for us to have a West Coast location in the near future. At the very least it would give me an excuse to go out there more and (1) eat at In And Out, (2) do balls-out karaoke in Little Tokyo, and (3) listen to KDAY 93.5, "LA's Back in the Day Jams" while in a rental convertible. As long as I have a steady stream of mid-90's Tupac songs, I can put up with any level of horrendous freeway traffic.Quote:Quote:
Thanks everyone, glad that you dig the article! The Handlebar guys were really cool, and I think we're going to see a lot of good content coming down the road from them. And yes, that end quote is killer!Quote:
You bet! They're arriving around 4, I'm shooting them immediately afterwards, and I should have them online around 7 or 8PM. I'll post them here after they're live. This will be the first of many good Fall deliveries!Quote:
Oh no, they haven't arrived yet. I'm thinking that they'll go live around 8/20 with the Natural CXL belts.Quote:
Hmm, I can't release any details just yet, but rest assured, you're gonna love them. Retail will be in the mid 500's and they'll deliver a phenomenal value. We'll have some other sleek European styles to run alongside them. And a surprise special edition that you'll really like. Give me until mid-October, and we can sold that dub monk desire!Quote:
Our Southwick for Michael Kuhle surprise. We'll have solid Harris Tweed and Donnegal jackets too. But the mashup is freaking amazing. It's like a Free and Easy wet dream come to life.Quote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
My Epaulet package arrived today. Pretty happy with the look and feel of both the Desmond jacket and matching slacks. Turns out the Rudy will work just fine with some hemming so I'm not too worried about that. What I am worried about is taking the jacket to a new tailor though. I sized for the shoulders so the waist/sides need to be taken in, hope the tailor's up for the task, otherwise The Ashland tie of course, is good to go.
ETA: +1 Bay Area
Thank you, really glad that you're pleased with Cadet Grey suit!Quote:
You bet. We'll run the same Medium Grey and Charcoal Flannel trousers that we did last year. I actually have some stock on them right now.post #6450 of 508308/5/11 at 1:19am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 17 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...