or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 430

post #6436 of 33462
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post


Sorry, Boston. Epaulet has another endeavor to attend to first.

lol8[1].gif
post #6437 of 33462
Are you taking the piss or are they really coming to CA?
post #6438 of 33462
COME TO SF.

(san francisco)

nod[1].gif
post #6439 of 33462
Ok Mike,
We are all going to be looking for the new shirts tomorrow!
post #6440 of 33462
where are the hoofpick belts? did those ever go up online???
post #6441 of 33462
From the article "...if it fits like ass...doesn't really count much"
Uh...I knew this one girl in college and her ass...well, nevermind smile.gif

On to other things. Tell us about the double monks!
Was going to order a pair from elsewhere but may need to hold off now.
post #6442 of 33462
That write up was great...

...I just about fell off my chair when I saw that patchwork tweed sport coat though drool.gif
post #6443 of 33462
Great article guys. So pumped to see the shirts.
post #6444 of 33462
My Epaulet package arrived today. Pretty happy with the look and feel of both the Desmond jacket and matching slacks. Turns out the Rudy will work just fine with some hemming so I'm not too worried about that. What I am worried about is taking the jacket to a new tailor though. I sized for the shoulders so the waist/sides need to be taken in, hope the tailor's up for the task, otherwise musicboohoo[1].gif The Ashland tie of course, is good to go.

ETA: +1 Bay Area
Edited by cyc wid it - 8/4/11 at 6:35pm
post #6445 of 33462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

COME TO SF.

(san francisco)

nod[1].gif

+1 for the bay area smile.gif
post #6446 of 33462
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post


+1 for the bay area smile.gif

LA!!

only downside to either location is no more no-tax. Browsing and trying on is very good, but so is not having to pay ~10% sales tax!
post #6447 of 33462
Quote:
Originally Posted by oisin View Post


LA!!

only downside to either location is no more no-tax. Browsing and trying on is very good, but so is not having to pay ~10% sales tax!

Come to LA, move in on La Brea...all my shopping will be taken care of on one street.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #6448 of 33462
Hey Mike, any chance of non-cargo flannel trousers in the fall (maybe in a nice mid grey)? I will have to check out the cargo version though...
post #6449 of 33462
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

"With their reputation growing at a steady rate both domestically and abroad, their line expanding to include an even greater array of products, and the possibility of another physical location on the horizon, Epaulet seems poised for continued success at the forefront of a flourishing menswear movement."

 

Boston needs Epaulet. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Are you taking the piss or are they really coming to CA?
Well, for the record I love Boston, SF, and LA!

Our third location is probably going to be another Manhattan shop though. We won't open it this year, but I'm looking to do it early next Spring.

I actually looked at a lot of spaces in LA last year - including La Brea and West Hollywood. It's definitely in the cards for us to have a West Coast location in the near future. At the very least it would give me an excuse to go out there more and (1) eat at In And Out, (2) do balls-out karaoke in Little Tokyo, and (3) listen to KDAY 93.5, "LA's Back in the Day Jams" while in a rental convertible. As long as I have a steady stream of mid-90's Tupac songs, I can put up with any level of horrendous freeway traffic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

Definitely! Piece came out great. Glad to see some love for the shawl collar cardigan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA, how happy are you that this quote made it into the article?


Thanks everyone, glad that you dig the article! The Handlebar guys were really cool, and I think we're going to see a lot of good content coming down the road from them. And yes, that end quote is killer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterInjax View Post

Ok Mike,
We are all going to be looking for the new shirts tomorrow!

You bet! They're arriving around 4, I'm shooting them immediately afterwards, and I should have them online around 7 or 8PM. I'll post them here after they're live. This will be the first of many good Fall deliveries!
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

where are the hoofpick belts? did those ever go up online???

Oh no, they haven't arrived yet. I'm thinking that they'll go live around 8/20 with the Natural CXL belts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterInjax View Post

On to other things. Tell us about the double monks!
Was going to order a pair from elsewhere but may need to hold off now.

Hmm, I can't release any details just yet, but rest assured, you're gonna love them. Retail will be in the mid 500's and they'll deliver a phenomenal value. We'll have some other sleek European styles to run alongside them. And a surprise special edition that you'll really like. Give me until mid-October, and we can sold that dub monk desire!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Funfetti View Post

That write up was great...
...I just about fell off my chair when I saw that patchwork tweed sport coat though drool.gif

Ohhh yesssss
Our Southwick for Michael Kuhle surprise. We'll have solid Harris Tweed and Donnegal jackets too. But the mashup is freaking amazing. It's like a Free and Easy wet dream come to life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

My Epaulet package arrived today. Pretty happy with the look and feel of both the Desmond jacket and matching slacks. Turns out the Rudy will work just fine with some hemming so I'm not too worried about that. What I am worried about is taking the jacket to a new tailor though. I sized for the shoulders so the waist/sides need to be taken in, hope the tailor's up for the task, otherwise musicboohoo[1].gif The Ashland tie of course, is good to go.
ETA: +1 Bay Area

Thank you, really glad that you're pleased with Cadet Grey suit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxK View Post

Hey Mike, any chance of non-cargo flannel trousers in the fall (maybe in a nice mid grey)? I will have to check out the cargo version though...

You bet. We'll run the same Medium Grey and Charcoal Flannel trousers that we did last year. I actually have some stock on them right now.
post #6450 of 33462
Any fit pics of those Bordeaux poplins? I read the advice about treating them like some khakhi chinos but I'm still unsure about how I'll work them into my wardrobe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread