Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:26 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 425post #6361 of 349657/30/11 at 7:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 349657/30/11 at 7:59pmpost #6363 of 349657/31/11 at 4:05ampost #6364 of 349657/31/11 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.
Just bought this!
Looks amazing.post #6365 of 349657/31/11 at 9:05ampost #6366 of 349657/31/11 at 10:24ampost #6367 of 349657/31/11 at 10:54amHey guys!
Okay, the Southwick for Michael Kuhle Weller Sportcoats are fully restocked in Grey and Midnight. If you placed a reservation, then we'll be contacting you today. The stock that's available online is what we have available beyond the reserved units.
In case you're not familiar with them, these are half-canvassed, crafted in a year-round Super 120's Italian wool, and made in the USA. We offer matching trousers in a range of sizes and two fits (Walt and Rudy). The jackets are $565 and trousers are $185 - making the full suit $750. This thing fits like dream, and it's a phenomenal value. The first run sold out in about a week. We won't broadcast this to our email list until Wednesday, so you guys have first shot while we're fully stocked in all sizes.
Weller Sportcoat Grey Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Weller Sportcoat Midnight Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Midnight
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Midnightpost #6368 of 349657/31/11 at 10:56amQuote:
In that case I'm really interested in a 36S in 120s Medium Grey - the regular is just too long based on the measurements of my other jackets.post #6369 of 349657/31/11 at 11:02amQuote:
Thanks, man. I just did a count to check—Epaulet and Gitman make up 55% of my button-up shirts. They both put out great product!
Thank you, sir.
Anyone who walks into a room wearing this suit is going to own the place. HAWT!post #6370 of 349657/31/11 at 11:30ampost #6371 of 349657/31/11 at 12:10pmpost #6372 of 349657/31/11 at 12:49pmQuote:Cool. We won't have Medium Grey for the Fall, but we'll do a slightly darker shade. We can definitely take special orders against it.post #6373 of 349657/31/11 at 12:52pmpost #6374 of 349657/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #6375 of 349657/31/11 at 1:09pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 23 seconds ago
- › অক্টোবর, ২০১৪ South Florida vs Cincinnati LivE streamin online HD TV 31 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 35 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 46 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 2 minutes ago
- › Business Casual Shoe 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...