Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 425post #6361 of 563897/30/11 at 7:57pmpost #6362 of 563897/30/11 at 7:59pmpost #6363 of 563897/31/11 at 4:05ampost #6364 of 563897/31/11 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.
Just bought this!
Looks amazing.post #6365 of 563897/31/11 at 9:05ampost #6366 of 563897/31/11 at 10:24ampost #6367 of 563897/31/11 at 10:54amHey guys!
Okay, the Southwick for Michael Kuhle Weller Sportcoats are fully restocked in Grey and Midnight. If you placed a reservation, then we'll be contacting you today. The stock that's available online is what we have available beyond the reserved units.
In case you're not familiar with them, these are half-canvassed, crafted in a year-round Super 120's Italian wool, and made in the USA. We offer matching trousers in a range of sizes and two fits (Walt and Rudy). The jackets are $565 and trousers are $185 - making the full suit $750. This thing fits like dream, and it's a phenomenal value. The first run sold out in about a week. We won't broadcast this to our email list until Wednesday, so you guys have first shot while we're fully stocked in all sizes.
Weller Sportcoat Grey Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Weller Sportcoat Midnight Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Midnight
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Midnightpost #6368 of 563897/31/11 at 10:56amQuote:
In that case I'm really interested in a 36S in 120s Medium Grey - the regular is just too long based on the measurements of my other jackets.post #6369 of 563897/31/11 at 11:02amQuote:
Thanks, man. I just did a count to check—Epaulet and Gitman make up 55% of my button-up shirts. They both put out great product!
Thank you, sir.
Anyone who walks into a room wearing this suit is going to own the place. HAWT!post #6370 of 563897/31/11 at 11:30ampost #6371 of 563897/31/11 at 12:10pmpost #6372 of 563897/31/11 at 12:49pmQuote:Cool. We won't have Medium Grey for the Fall, but we'll do a slightly darker shade. We can definitely take special orders against it.post #6373 of 563897/31/11 at 12:52pmpost #6374 of 563897/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #6375 of 563897/31/11 at 1:09pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Viberg Size 8 36 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...