Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 425post #6361 of 444927/30/11 at 7:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 444927/30/11 at 7:59pmpost #6363 of 444927/31/11 at 4:05ampost #6364 of 444927/31/11 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.
Just bought this!
Looks amazing.post #6365 of 444927/31/11 at 9:05ampost #6366 of 444927/31/11 at 10:24ampost #6367 of 444927/31/11 at 10:54amHey guys!
Okay, the Southwick for Michael Kuhle Weller Sportcoats are fully restocked in Grey and Midnight. If you placed a reservation, then we'll be contacting you today. The stock that's available online is what we have available beyond the reserved units.
In case you're not familiar with them, these are half-canvassed, crafted in a year-round Super 120's Italian wool, and made in the USA. We offer matching trousers in a range of sizes and two fits (Walt and Rudy). The jackets are $565 and trousers are $185 - making the full suit $750. This thing fits like dream, and it's a phenomenal value. The first run sold out in about a week. We won't broadcast this to our email list until Wednesday, so you guys have first shot while we're fully stocked in all sizes.
Weller Sportcoat Grey Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Weller Sportcoat Midnight Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Midnight
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Midnightpost #6368 of 444927/31/11 at 10:56amQuote:
In that case I'm really interested in a 36S in 120s Medium Grey - the regular is just too long based on the measurements of my other jackets.post #6369 of 444927/31/11 at 11:02amQuote:
Thanks, man. I just did a count to check—Epaulet and Gitman make up 55% of my button-up shirts. They both put out great product!
Thank you, sir.
Anyone who walks into a room wearing this suit is going to own the place. HAWT!post #6370 of 444927/31/11 at 11:30ampost #6371 of 444927/31/11 at 12:10pmpost #6372 of 444927/31/11 at 12:49pmQuote:Cool. We won't have Medium Grey for the Fall, but we'll do a slightly darker shade. We can definitely take special orders against it.post #6373 of 444927/31/11 at 12:52pmpost #6374 of 444927/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #6375 of 444927/31/11 at 1:09pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 39 seconds ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 55 seconds ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...