Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:46 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 425post #6361 of 413647/30/11 at 7:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 413647/30/11 at 7:59pmpost #6363 of 413647/31/11 at 4:05ampost #6364 of 413647/31/11 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.
Just bought this!
Looks amazing.post #6365 of 413647/31/11 at 9:05ampost #6366 of 413647/31/11 at 10:24ampost #6367 of 413647/31/11 at 10:54amHey guys!
Okay, the Southwick for Michael Kuhle Weller Sportcoats are fully restocked in Grey and Midnight. If you placed a reservation, then we'll be contacting you today. The stock that's available online is what we have available beyond the reserved units.
In case you're not familiar with them, these are half-canvassed, crafted in a year-round Super 120's Italian wool, and made in the USA. We offer matching trousers in a range of sizes and two fits (Walt and Rudy). The jackets are $565 and trousers are $185 - making the full suit $750. This thing fits like dream, and it's a phenomenal value. The first run sold out in about a week. We won't broadcast this to our email list until Wednesday, so you guys have first shot while we're fully stocked in all sizes.
Weller Sportcoat Grey Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Medium Grey
Weller Sportcoat Midnight Super 120's Wool: $565
Matching Walt trouser in Super 120's Midnight
Matching Rudy trouser in Super 120's Midnightpost #6368 of 413647/31/11 at 10:56amQuote:
In that case I'm really interested in a 36S in 120s Medium Grey - the regular is just too long based on the measurements of my other jackets.post #6369 of 413647/31/11 at 11:02amQuote:
Thanks, man. I just did a count to check—Epaulet and Gitman make up 55% of my button-up shirts. They both put out great product!
Thank you, sir.
Anyone who walks into a room wearing this suit is going to own the place. HAWT!post #6370 of 413647/31/11 at 11:30ampost #6371 of 413647/31/11 at 12:10pmpost #6372 of 413647/31/11 at 12:49pmQuote:Cool. We won't have Medium Grey for the Fall, but we'll do a slightly darker shade. We can definitely take special orders against it.post #6373 of 413647/31/11 at 12:52pmpost #6374 of 413647/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #6375 of 413647/31/11 at 1:09pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 44 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...