Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 423post #6331 of 452917/29/11 at 7:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 452917/29/11 at 7:45ampost #6333 of 452917/29/11 at 11:03amQuote:Thanks for voting dudes - we made a valiant effort. He may not officially be the hottest shopkeep, but dude knows how to rock a wide-brim Borsalino hat.Quote:Awesome, love this whole look. Dig the watch too.Quote:
I'd say that they're coming around the first week of September. We made 72 shirts for this go-around, so the stock should hold out a lot longer. I'll give you guys a heads-up before we launch it.Quote:
Yup, this is great advice for all of our cotton trousers!
Okay, time for some product updates. First off, we got a full restock of our popular white, blue, and red point-collar oxford shirts (well, the red is actually a chambray). These have become a staple item for us, and it's a fresh take on the traditional OCBD. For a lot of guys, this is their first Epaulet shirt purchase:
Point Collar Oxford Shirt White: $130
Point Collar Oxford Shirt Blue: $130
Point Collar Chambray Shirt Red: $130
A new belt style and the long-awaited restock of the Weller sportcoat is coming shortly!post #6334 of 452917/29/11 at 1:06pmpost #6335 of 452917/29/11 at 1:09pmpost #6336 of 452917/29/11 at 1:27pmpost #6337 of 452917/29/11 at 2:34pmpost #6338 of 452917/29/11 at 2:37pmQuote:
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.post #6339 of 452917/29/11 at 3:32pmAwesome chambray! and yes, I voted for Dylan...haven't seen the Pablo Escobar look before but it kicks ass.
Wore my clay canvas pants, blue gingham and a pair of Alden cigar PTB's while flying home yesterday. It was a good look. Should have my belt tomorrow and it would have polished off what I was wearing very well.post #6340 of 452917/29/11 at 3:57pmpost #6341 of 452917/29/11 at 4:15pmFinally had the chance to get in my order for an Epaulet belt. The double prong looks really great. I wish I had the moolah on hand to pick up both. Maybe next time around...
Mike, will you be getting any darker colored chinos or trousers in anytime soon (such as in gunmetal or charcoal)?
Thanks!post #6342 of 452917/29/11 at 4:21pmI must say I Love my two pairs of jeans I just got from Epaulet.. I recently went on a shopping spree for denim (got some 660s a few NF's and now a couple Epaulet) but my FAV pair of jeans are my Deadstock Indigo ones from Epaulet... A Little tight on my thighs (I'm trying to figure out how to stretch the Cone Oak more because they only had size 32 left and I'm usually a 33) But Very high quality!! I Highly recommend. I can't wait for new productions! Keep up the great work.
-Brianpost #6343 of 452917/29/11 at 7:11pmGot my single prong brown leather belt today...the leather is really incredible on this thing. I'm used to crappy belts from Express and the like, so this is a really huge step up for me. I've slowly upgraded my wardrobe over the past 8-10 months, and belts are the last thing that I've gotten around to. Feels great to have a super high quality one now!post #6344 of 452917/30/11 at 1:14ampost #6345 of 452917/30/11 at 8:31am
it came after extended USPS foolery (they also lost two of my Netflix dvds this week--wtf.) anyway, it's awesome; I'm now wearing it. will be wearing for some time because it's awesome. just gotta get the body taken in some. wish my camera hadn't died. I recommend someone get that large that's still sitting there on sale: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-906/Buffalo-Check-Poplin-Shirt/Detail
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1547 Active Users (377 Members and 1170 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › 8 Things You Might Not Know About H&M 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...