Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 423post #6331 of 444927/29/11 at 7:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 444927/29/11 at 7:45ampost #6333 of 444927/29/11 at 11:03amQuote:Thanks for voting dudes - we made a valiant effort. He may not officially be the hottest shopkeep, but dude knows how to rock a wide-brim Borsalino hat.Quote:Awesome, love this whole look. Dig the watch too.Quote:
I'd say that they're coming around the first week of September. We made 72 shirts for this go-around, so the stock should hold out a lot longer. I'll give you guys a heads-up before we launch it.Quote:
Yup, this is great advice for all of our cotton trousers!
Okay, time for some product updates. First off, we got a full restock of our popular white, blue, and red point-collar oxford shirts (well, the red is actually a chambray). These have become a staple item for us, and it's a fresh take on the traditional OCBD. For a lot of guys, this is their first Epaulet shirt purchase:
Point Collar Oxford Shirt White: $130
Point Collar Oxford Shirt Blue: $130
Point Collar Chambray Shirt Red: $130
A new belt style and the long-awaited restock of the Weller sportcoat is coming shortly!post #6334 of 444927/29/11 at 1:06pmpost #6335 of 444927/29/11 at 1:09pmpost #6336 of 444927/29/11 at 1:27pmpost #6337 of 444927/29/11 at 2:34pmpost #6338 of 444927/29/11 at 2:37pmQuote:
For the Fall, yes. I'm thinking that we can take Short and Long special orders on suits to be delivered around end November. The batch of Weller's that just arrived are only in R lengths.
Oh, and got a quick fit photo you guys might dig:
Matt wearing our Red Point Collar Chambray shirt and Ashland Regimental necktie.post #6339 of 444927/29/11 at 3:32pmAwesome chambray! and yes, I voted for Dylan...haven't seen the Pablo Escobar look before but it kicks ass.
Wore my clay canvas pants, blue gingham and a pair of Alden cigar PTB's while flying home yesterday. It was a good look. Should have my belt tomorrow and it would have polished off what I was wearing very well.post #6340 of 444927/29/11 at 3:57pmpost #6341 of 444927/29/11 at 4:15pmFinally had the chance to get in my order for an Epaulet belt. The double prong looks really great. I wish I had the moolah on hand to pick up both. Maybe next time around...
Mike, will you be getting any darker colored chinos or trousers in anytime soon (such as in gunmetal or charcoal)?
Thanks!post #6342 of 444927/29/11 at 4:21pmI must say I Love my two pairs of jeans I just got from Epaulet.. I recently went on a shopping spree for denim (got some 660s a few NF's and now a couple Epaulet) but my FAV pair of jeans are my Deadstock Indigo ones from Epaulet... A Little tight on my thighs (I'm trying to figure out how to stretch the Cone Oak more because they only had size 32 left and I'm usually a 33) But Very high quality!! I Highly recommend. I can't wait for new productions! Keep up the great work.
-Brianpost #6343 of 444927/29/11 at 7:11pmGot my single prong brown leather belt today...the leather is really incredible on this thing. I'm used to crappy belts from Express and the like, so this is a really huge step up for me. I've slowly upgraded my wardrobe over the past 8-10 months, and belts are the last thing that I've gotten around to. Feels great to have a super high quality one now!post #6344 of 444927/30/11 at 1:14ampost #6345 of 444927/30/11 at 8:31am
it came after extended USPS foolery (they also lost two of my Netflix dvds this week--wtf.) anyway, it's awesome; I'm now wearing it. will be wearing for some time because it's awesome. just gotta get the body taken in some. wish my camera hadn't died. I recommend someone get that large that's still sitting there on sale: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-906/Buffalo-Check-Poplin-Shirt/Detail
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1453 Active Users (322 Members and 1131 Guests)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Dsquared Holy Grail 'Civil War' Leather Jacket- Super Rare 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...